Author Topic: Snoop Confirms Detox; Dre Producing Upcoming Album  (Read 1788 times)

Matty

Re: Snoop Confirms Detox; Dre Producing Upcoming Album
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 01:20:47 AM »
snoop needs to do a cd with just dre and quik producing, that's more realistic. he can do without the teddy riley tracks imo. and yeah i can see the detox leftover beats being spread around for quite a while for other artists projects after it drops. dre's probably gonna have 20-30 fully complete beats to play with when he's narrowed it down to 10-20 for the final cut of detox...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:29:16 AM by Matty »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 01:22:58 AM »
And to be honest I think that Dre probalby will give Snoop just some "Detox" leftovers and don´t really produce some new especially shit for him. That doesn´t must be bad, but I will wait until I hear some music from the album before I hype it up

lol he would be lucky if he gets such stuff  ;)

Lazar

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 01:27:36 AM »
And to be honest I think that Dre probalby will give Snoop just some "Detox" leftovers and don´t really produce some new especially shit for him. That doesn´t must be bad, but I will wait until I hear some music from the album before I hype it up

No doubt, when they are good I will say nothing bad ;) I just hope he don´t get some boring loop-beats

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

No doubt, when they are good I will say nothing bad ;) I just hope he don´t get some boring loop-beats

ok, i'm just saying that the label "detox leftovers" doesn't necessarily stand for worse quality, in compared to Detox "material"; if Dre thinks it don't fit his project, he may pass it to others  ;)

just look at 2001.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:36:45 AM by Dre-Day »

D-Stress

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 01:54:10 AM »
It's always good to hear about Snoop & Dre collaborating. I don't know what to think about Detox anymore, 60-70% finished might mean that he just needs to pick the single and add background sounds like the leaves falling off the trees in the autumn.
8)

Lazar

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »

ok, i'm just saying that the label "detox leftovers" doesn't necessarily stand for worse quality, in compared to Detox "material"; if Dre thinks it don't fit his project, he may pass it to others  ;)

just look at 2001.

Yeah, there were definitely some nice 2001 leftovers and I agree with you that the "Detox" leftovers probably everything else than garbage, but I would love to see that Dre starts again to create own things especially for the artists who pay him , and don´t just give them some shit he don´t want for himself. I mean they really pay a lot of money for some Dre´ish ;)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 02:22:02 AM »
To good to be true.

Okka

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 03:15:14 AM »
Sounds real good, but we'll see what happens ::)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 03:26:50 AM »
Snoop just watched that lil hop cartoon and went to smoke weed, then he realized that fans are gonna die waiting for detox if he don't tru to do something.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 04:14:20 AM »
I secretly hope Dr. Dre will produce Snoop's entire upcoming album 8)

Dr. Dre will also sit in the producer's seat for Snoop Dogg's upcoming album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 05:17:04 AM »
and don´t just give them some shit he don´t want for himself. I mean they really pay a lot of money for some Dre´ish ;)

but he gives those to others because he thinks they fit them better, so i don't see the problem, cause they'll be in the studio with Dre anyway, to finish the songs  :P.

but I would love to see that Dre starts again to create own things especially for the artists who pay him
did he ever stop doing that then?  :-\

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 05:21:44 AM »
Unfortunately if Dre is doing Snoop's new album we will never see the next album...

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY HAHAHA! Shit how long has it been for Dr. Dre to come out with Detox shit 10 years ahhaha and what makes Snoop thing Dre is gonna do the whole fuckin album i mean maybe a few tracks but I dont see Dre doing everything that would be tight but I dont see it. Dre barely does shit for his own artists shit. Dre hasnt done shit in forever who gives a fuk about this detox album shit i mean as fans do we really have to wait 10 fuckin years for Dre to do some shit and even when he does he's detoxin plus music has changed so fuckin much are his beats or songs really gonna make a difference it would be nice but I guess willl see.

Lazar

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 05:33:34 AM »
and don´t just give them some shit he don´t want for himself. I mean they really pay a lot of money for some Dre´ish ;)

but he gives those to others because he thinks they fit them better, so i don't see the problem, cause they'll be in the studio with Dre anyway, to finish the songs  :P.

Ok, good argument  ;D

but I would love to see that Dre starts again to create own things especially for the artists who pay him

Well, I´m not Dre so I can´t say it with 100 percently certainty, but I doubt that all his latest beats especially were made for the artists who use them, like Jigga with "Lost Ones", "Trouble" (BTW. Am I the only one who feeling this?)..., Busta with "How We Do It Over Here", "Legend of the Fall Offs"...Snoop with "Round Here", Imagine... Think that all was supposed to be "Detox" material, but who really knows? Since we don´t meet Dre to ask him, we just can speculate ;)

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 05:47:54 AM »
Unfortunately if Dre is doing Snoop's new album we will never see the next album...

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY HAHAHA! Shit how long has it been for Dr. Dre to come out with Detox shit 10 years ahhaha and what makes Snoop thing Dre is gonna do the whole fuckin album i mean maybe a few tracks but I dont see Dre doing everything that would be tight but I dont see it. Dre barely does shit for his own artists shit. Dre hasnt done shit in forever who gives a fuk about this detox album shit i mean as fans do we really have to wait 10 fuckin years for Dre to do some shit and even when he does he's detoxin plus music has changed so fuckin much are his beats or songs really gonna make a difference it would be nice but I guess willl see.

That's what I'm saying... I mean, a Snoop and Dre album would be classic no doubt about it. Snoop ain't getting more than 4 Dre beats though for this project. We all know Dre's track record.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 06:06:00 AM »

Well, I´m not Dre so I can´t say it with 100 percently certainty, but I doubt that all his latest beats especially were made for the artists who use them, like Jigga with "Lost Ones", "Trouble" (BTW. Am I the only one who feeling this?)..., Busta with "How We Do It Over Here", "Legend of the Fall Offs"...Snoop with "Round Here", Imagine... Think that all was supposed to be "Detox" material, but who really knows? Since we don´t meet Dre to ask him, we just can speculate ;)

true, that's why i was surprised that you were so sure, in your previous post  ;)
it's nothing personal, but a lot of assumptions are being made on here  ;)
there's nothing wrong with that, but it keeps surprising me how some posters are so sure of their statements, while (i see that) there's no proper base for those  ;)

anyway, yeah some of Dre's stuff definitely was passed around (a few times); yes that was pretty clear from interviews with artists whom Dre has worked with  ;)

but again, does that really hurt the quality of those productions, in compared to productions that were made for a certain artist from the start?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:40:03 PM by Dre-Day »