Author Topic: KOBE KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF TOWELS!  (Read 675 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: KOBE KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF TOWELS!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
Needless to say, being a Laker has absolutely nothing with my question. Its not like I'm trying to berate Kobe. I don't even have a problem with it even if it actually was intentional because it makes me laugh every time I see it. this is the best thing Kobe ever did for me. lol

LOL, yea, right...the first thing you did when you saw this video was call out his class.

that was a tongue in cheek shot at you.

Point proven

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »
Needless to say, being a Laker has absolutely nothing with my question. Its not like I'm trying to berate Kobe. I don't even have a problem with it even if it actually was intentional because it makes me laugh every time I see it. this is the best thing Kobe ever did for me. lol

LOL, yea, right...the first thing you did when you saw this video was call out his class.

that was a tongue in cheek shot at you.

Point proven

what point? do you have no sense of humor at all? even if you dont think its funny you should clearly be able to see it was just a joke. take it easy, guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 03:13:28 PM »
My point...your only comments in regards to the Lakers are either hater comments or negative comments to get a rise out of Laker fans=Laker hater. I'm very calm, it's just very obvious...LOL

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »
My point...your only comments in regards to the Lakers are either hater comments or negative comments to get a rise out of Laker fans=Laker hater. I'm very calm, it's just very obvious...LOL

Um, you are not a Laker. I was kidding with YOU. I didn't say anything to get a rise out of anybody. I asked a question. I really dont know how you accidentally pick up a towel and throw it in somebody's face. I even went as far as to say that wouldn't pass judgment on whether he meant to do it or not. What are you talking about? You're reading too far into something very insignificant in order to fit this preconcieved idea you have in your head that I hate the lakers. I'm far from a fan but I definitely dont hate em. You dont even pay attention when I have good things to say about the Lakers because that wouldn't fit your idea I guess. Whatever. Moving on...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »

Um, you are not a Laker. I was kidding with YOU. I didn't say anything to get a rise out of anybody. I asked a question. I really dont know how you accidentally pick up a towel and throw it in somebody's face. I even went as far as to say that wouldn't pass judgment on whether he meant to do it or not. What are you talking about? You're reading too far into something very insignificant in order to fit this preconcieved idea you have in your head that I hate the lakers. I'm far from a fan but I definitely dont hate em. You dont even pay attention when I have good things to say about the Lakers because that wouldn't fit your idea I guess. Whatever. Moving on...

The fact that you're acting all clueless on whether it was accidental or not is idiotic all on its own...you know very well what happened, unless you're completely retarded. lets just leave it at that.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »

The fact that you're acting all clueless on whether it was accidental or not is idiotic all on its own...you know very well what happened, unless you're completely retarded. lets just leave it at that.

Yeah, well everybody can see what happened. He threw a towel in some lady's face. maybe it was an accident, but it doesn't look like it. I don't know if it was or not so I'm not gonna say he meant to. i think that's perfectly fair. I don't see what your problem is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »
It doesn't look like an accident? He threw the towel? LMAO. Okay, you're definitely retarded. Either that, or you really wanna see my reaction...do you seriously not see that he picks up a towel from under the one that flung up? LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO. You can clearly see him holding the towel he picked up...:grumpy:

Keep playing or being stupid...I dunno which it is, but it's definitely stupid.

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 03:58:10 PM »
this is mad old, there was a thread about this months ago...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 05:47:36 AM »
classless Kobe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 01:25:44 PM »
It doesn't look like an accident? He threw the towel? LMAO. Okay, you're definitely retarded. Either that, or you really wanna see my reaction...do you seriously not see that he picks up a towel from under the one that flung up? LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO. You can clearly see him holding the towel he picked up...:grumpy:

LOL what difference does that make? I can't imagine picking up a towel from under another one and it mysteriously flies directly into someone's face.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

LOL what difference does that make? I can't imagine picking up a towel from under another one and it mysteriously flies directly into someone's face.

shoot yourself in the face.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

shoot yourself in the face.

maybe we should have Kobe pick up a bullet from underneath another one and I will get shot in the face.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »
^Kobe can do it. :)

herpes

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 10:35:27 PM »
SMH @ Kobe.. first raping a innocent white girl and then assaulting a innocent white senior.   Kobe may be a great player but KOBE = RACIST

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »
lol @ NIK

don't you see they just say these things to see your reaction? :D
:sshh: