Author Topic: the official "i'm drunk and shouldn't be posting, but don't give a fuck" thread  (Read 545 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
^Seriously...It's easy to tell who the rookster drinkers are by reading their posts. Some of these dudes strike me as the type who've never even had a drink in their life, yet still decide to front. "OMG! You go online high/drunk?!".. As if you somehow get sucked into a different world when you're not sober. LOL. Life is life.
Not all of us have an internet rep. So "why" would I say I go online drunk, when I haven't? I want to be part of the internet cool club though, should I have a drink and then "make a thread"?

lmfao at internet rep,the only person that cares about that is rik that nerd from compton.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:09:36 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Piffmeister2008

^Seriously...It's easy to tell who the rookster drinkers are by reading their posts. Some of these dudes strike me as the type who've never even had a drink in their life, yet still decide to front. "OMG! You go online high/drunk?!".. As if you somehow get sucked into a different world when you're not sober. LOL. Life is life.
Not all of us have an internet rep. So "why" would I say I go online drunk, when I haven't? I want to be part of the internet cool club though, should I have a drink and then "make a thread"?

No...you should just kill yourself. Now.

Life is nothing without an "internet rep".

lol @ NIK criticizing  'internet rep'! Dude has about 35.000 posts, and practically lives on the internet! I don't understand how people can get that much spare time on their hands.. Prolly some jobless bum.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

lol @ NIK criticizing  'internet rep'! Dude has about 35.000 posts, and practically lives on the internet! I don't understand how people can get that much spare time on their hands.. Prolly some jobless bum.

u have an impeccable internet rep, im suprised you still post here like we forgot what had happened.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I was joking, you repulsive idiot.

Johnny B

I was joking, you repulsive idiot.

lmao

OchoCinco

lloks liek those dolphins players want tom brady

AnybodyKilla

Got pretty fucked up tonight, had like 20 beers, watched ufc, cruised around, decent night lol!!!