Author Topic: Interview with Danny Boy  (Read 3176 times)

D Breezy

Re: Interview with Danny Boy
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
i hate that "i got this, i got that" discussions, if yall have something put up a snippet.
wheres the interview?

we doin part 2 on wednesday, imma transfer everything, then i gotta run it by danny boy and see if its all good with him. soon homie, relax.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

D-Stress

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »
so its gon be 1 big interview?with 2 parts?
why dont u put up part 1, we read it and then u up part 2?

D-Stress

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 11:19:28 AM »
so its gon be 1 big interview?with 2 parts?
why dont u put up part 1, we read it and then u up part 2?

Klue

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2008, 04:07:19 AM »
news?

D-Stress

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 05:51:32 AM »

D Breezy

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »
news?

strictly laziness, im working on it though. just kinda hard for me to sit down and type it all out and i gotta go buy the stuff to transfer to audio. it will be here, no worries
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

kuruptDPG

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »
news?

strictly laziness, im working on it though. just kinda hard for me to sit down and type it all out and i gotta go buy the stuff to transfer to audio. it will be here, no worries

k cheers for that. jus put it up asap please

D-Stress

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
news?

;)

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »
interviews done, lotta good info. imma convert the audio and type everything out. probably be putting it out next week. there is a lotta shit that will blow people away as far as how many songs he did for his dr sessions and who produced them.

Hopefully Soopafly produced at least one of them.

no, but ill give u guys a teaser and let u know that dr dre did about 2 to 3 tracks with him and not to put nino on blast... but that song somethin to ride 2 was done about a year ago according to danny boy...

wtf fo real? im pretty sure this trak was talked about years ago

all i know is what danny boy told me, interview will be up asap no worries.

My ass. That song was done in 2002 with Red, then the 1996 version is with 2Pac. If Danny didn't want his shit put on blast, he shouldn't have given it to Hyland.

who´s red?

Red aka Durty Red works with Danny.

The 2Pac version exist and so does the Red version. Danny is obviously a bit wacked in the head, unless he re-did the track recently which I honestly don't see how due to he's broke as a motherfucking joke. I found it funny that Danny's album had no set tracklisting which makes me wonder how the hell do both Nino and Frank Alexander have it? Lol. Let's just wait and see when the interview drops I guess.

Nino says its his cousin.is he on the picture?
will this "something to ride to" discussion ever and?
if danny boy says something, then i dont think some guys know it better than danny boy himself.

Looks like somebody's been on my myspace page!!! That swhere this photo came from... Red is on the left, I'm on the bottom right and in the back is a guy used to be Danny's assistant, Craig.  Red is NOT related to DB, he is a guy we knew from Chicago who workeed with the camp from time to time.  There was no ORDER to the 96' album but there were songs ment for it... may fav was a song called "Before You Cry"....   and FYI..... Nino does NOT have the 96' album.... NOBODY DOES!!!!!  Well... actually.... I guess that Susan Berg lady, or whoever was really behind that purchase, might have it now... who knows!?!?!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »
interviews done, lotta good info. imma convert the audio and type everything out. probably be putting it out next week. there is a lotta shit that will blow people away as far as how many songs he did for his dr sessions and who produced them.

Hopefully Soopafly produced at least one of them.

no, but ill give u guys a teaser and let u know that dr dre did about 2 to 3 tracks with him and not to put nino on blast... but that song somethin to ride 2 was done about a year ago according to danny boy...

wtf fo real? im pretty sure this trak was talked about years ago

all i know is what danny boy told me, interview will be up asap no worries.

My ass. That song was done in 2002 with Red, then the 1996 version is with 2Pac. If Danny didn't want his shit put on blast, he shouldn't have given it to Hyland.

who´s red?

Red aka Durty Red works with Danny.

The 2Pac version exist and so does the Red version. Danny is obviously a bit wacked in the head, unless he re-did the track recently which I honestly don't see how due to he's broke as a motherfucking joke. I found it funny that Danny's album had no set tracklisting which makes me wonder how the hell do both Nino and Frank Alexander have it? Lol. Let's just wait and see when the interview drops I guess.

Nino says its his cousin.is he on the picture?
will this "something to ride to" discussion ever and?
if danny boy says something, then i dont think some guys know it better than danny boy himself.

Looks like somebody's been on my myspace page!!! That swhere this photo came from... Red is on the left, I'm on the bottom right and in the back is a guy used to be Danny's assistant, Craig.  Red is NOT related to DB, he is a guy we knew from Chicago who workeed with the camp from time to time.  There was no ORDER to the 96' album but there were songs ment for it... may fav was a song called "Before You Cry"....   and FYI..... Nino does NOT have the 96' album.... NOBODY DOES!!!!!  Well... actually.... I guess that Susan Berg lady, or whoever was really behind that purchase, might have it now... who knows!?!?!

Nino has the 96/97. 12 tracks, six tracks are from the 1996 album. The only thing it's missing basically are the feature tracks. Susan Berg and GMG never gave the money (Props for the information INMATE +1), so it looks like it might go to Koch since Warner dropped out.

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »
Nino has the 96/97. 12 tracks, six tracks are from the 1996 album. The only thing it's missing basically are the feature tracks. Susan Berg and GMG never gave the money (Props for the information INMATE +1), so it looks like it might go to Koch since Warner dropped out.

NINO DOES NOT... if he had it.. I would... and I dont have it either... I've heard it... DB only had one copy.... a cassette.... that sucked!

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
i ended up talking to danny boy today and he said he would be down to do an interview, if anyone got questions they would like asked let me know ill try and fit them in.

Caught-up....
is this your myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/platinumsounds310

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »
yup thats faggot ass CaughtUp's website....he thinks he has more rares and unheards than 101 aka FTPE...but he doesnt.....

D-Stress

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2008, 01:11:39 AM »
wheres the promised interview? ???

lol @ these bootleger-wars!