Author Topic: DUBCNN: "West Coast Grind" [New Interactive Segments; Dae One, Noni Spitz, Dubb]  (Read 300 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/podcasts/westcoastgrind

We're Back On "The West Coast Grind" [Podcast] - June 26, 2008 By : Eddie

Although we're a little bit late this week, we've got a brand new edition of "The West Coast Grind With Young De & Eddie" that's guaranteed to brighten up your day.

This week, we're introducing two new segments to the program. The first is "The Random White Guy's Perspective," where our friend Ken, who's not too versed in the hip-hop scene, looks from the outside in at current hot topics. This week, he examines the Ice-T & Soulja Boy beef.

The second new feature is a West Coast Trivia game. We play an older record that the true West Coast heads will know, and if you're the first person to send an email to westcoastgrind@gmail.com with the correct name of the record, we'll shout you out and you might get a chance to appear on the show next week!

If that isn't enough, next week we'll be introducing DJ Ill Will's "Menage Mix." Ill Will is going to pick his top three favorite records each week, and play them back-to-back-to-back at the end of the show! Look forward to hearing some future hit records for the first time every week during this segment.

On this week's episode, we caught up with Dae One, Noni Spitz, & Dubb to find out about their latest projects. Dae One & Noni Spitz talk about their collaboration album "No-One: The Substance," and we also talk about the B.E.T. Awards, LA nightlife, and the Shaq/Kobe diss situation.

Dubb tells us about his latest mixtape "Mr. White: Chapter 2" with DJ Ill Will & DJ Rampage, another mixtape with New York's Big Mike, working with The Game, and more.

Young De also lets the people know about his current projects with Ca$his & Cypress Hill, and he also addresses the rumor that Tangled Thoughts broke up.

All of this and more is on this week's edition of "The West Coast Grind," so check it out below!

"The West Coast Grind With Young De & Eddie"
Guests Dae One, Noni Spitz, & Dubb [Podcast]
Executive Producer: Damizza; Music by DJ Ill Will

Make sure to add The West Coast Grind Page, Young De, Damizza, DJ Ill Will, Dae One, Noni Spitz, & Dubb as your friends on Myspace.

You can check out the video for Young De & Ca$his's street single "Can't Move Me" by using the link below.

Ca$his & Young De (Homeland Security) ft. Mitchy Slick - Can't Move Me [Video]

If you haven't picked up Ill Will's latest mixtape with Dubcnn, Digital Product, & DJ Rampage, grab that below too!

DJ Ill Will, Dubcnn, Digital Product, & DJ Rampage Present - Rap Or Die 6 [Hosted by Guerilla Black]

Also look out for Damizza & DJ Ill Will's "West Coast President: Government In Exile" project, dropping on the 4th of July!

Stay tuned for another episode of "The West Coast Grind" next Tuesday!

DUBCNN has been down for me since yesterday.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Really?  It works over here.  Did you try doing a hard refresh (CTRL +F5)?

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that Dubb record "Gangsta's Paradise 2008" is Fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyya!!

cantcnOrBMe

that Dubb record "Gangsta's Paradise 2008" is Fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyya!!

Lol i told ya'll...Thats one of the ones i mixed. Shits fire for sure.!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:52:00 AM by Mr West »

Still aint workin. It just says Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Still aint workin. It just says Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage.
damn that's fucked.  is anyone else having problems?

cantcnOrBMe

works fine for me

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cantcnOrBMe

You guys can check out my myspace for Dubb- Gangstas Paradise. I put it up. Link is in my Sig.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:48:46 PM by Mr West »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope show Eddie! Good to see a mix of Westcoast tracks and hot new exclusives like the new T-Pain/Lil Wayne Joint all in one happy place. lol

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope show Eddie! Good to see a mix of Westcoast tracks and hot new exclusives like the new T-Pain/Lil Wayne Joint all in one happy place. lol
glad you liked it man!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
drop some feedback guys please! what did you think of the new segment?  anyone gonna guess what that last song is? i know some heads on this forum will recognize it....

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bump

Always feelin ya show. I downloaded the past 2 and ill check em out tomorow.  8)