Author Topic: Euro 2008 Finals Thread  (Read 3028 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Euro 2008 Finals Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »
^ lol. Is she blind though?

Not trying to fuck with me? That's like saying "No offense, but you're a dick."
Somehow, since this tournament started, I have a feeling we're not getting along so well anymore. I just didn't get it, and it might be my stupid day and I might have had a few beers. But I just didn't. I'm ready to take all the blame.

1. Believe it or not but some chicks really find that dude hot. I find it weird too, his skin is quite fucked up for TV-Standards and shit. But there's lots of chicks who dig dude. Of course money, fame and success play a huge role in that, but many players have that, yet from what I can tell most younger chicks are all over Schweinsteiger and Podolski. The older ones usually like Ballack, Lehmann and Lahm.

2. To me it just looks like you want to hint at me being a) not funny or b) not coherent, because that joke was really not anything to fly over Kill's head. It's just that this type of contrabass looks like a bigger type of violin, from an uninformed point of view. The way I phrased it made the comment funny in my subjective view of things. That's all there is to it.

https://www.youtube.com/v/Fgx-CiX538g

^That's corny as hell

Hahaha, yes, I agree. Just as "Just Lose It" was a corny single by Eminem, but that doesn't make him an unskilled rapper. Just as Eminem has a great bunch of the most pathetic fans. Avond still shits all over your favorite artist's attempts at making that superhit (whoever that might be - Eminem being only an example). The fans? That's one reason why you should never view any live material of Boudewijn de Groot :-\ (Another reason being that it's rather boring)

How do you define "superhit"? If it goes by sales and hype, I beg to differ. You also remind me of Shallow here. Not a good thing.

Can anyone say "off-topic"?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:19:04 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
^ lol. Is she blind though?

Not trying to fuck with me? That's like saying "No offense, but you're a dick."
Somehow, since this tournament started, I have a feeling we're not getting along so well anymore. I just didn't get it, and it might be my stupid day and I might have had a few beers. But I just didn't. I'm ready to take all the blame.

1. Believe it or not but some chicks really find that dude hot. I find it weird too, his skin is quite fucked up for TV-Standards and shit. But there's lots of chicks who dig dude. Of course money, fame and success play a huge role in that, but many players have that, yet from what I can tell most younger chicks are all over Schweinsteiger and Podolski. The older ones usually like Ballack, Lehmann and Lahm.

2. To me it just looks like you want to hint at me being a) not funny or b) not coherent, because that joke was really not anything that wents over Kill's head. It just that this type of contrabass looks like a bigger type of violin, from a uninformed point of view. The way I phrased it made the comment funny in my subjective view of things. That's all there is to it.

1. Podolski I can see, he looks pretty normal, Schweini is beyond me.

2. Thanks for having kept some confidence in my head. I got the joke, don't worry, I was just slightly confused because you said "sarcasm". I take it you meant it to be condescending towards the hypothetical uninformed person who's actually not aware of the difference between those musical instruments. If that's the case, then maybe I was kinda slow, if it's not, I might be even slower. It wasn't supposed to be shit-talk, I know it sounded like it, that's why I said I wasn't trying to fuck with you. LOL, can anyone else say "off-topic"?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
If I was playing that instrument that negro plays with a passion, and someone who knows what it is would call it a big ass violin, I'd be pissed. Wouldn't you?

Villa is hurt and might not play in the final. (I'm only saying this to say something on-topic.)
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »
1. Yes. Let's bury the hatchet :)

2. That sucks (not for you obviously), do you have any more info? Still, even though it's bad, Fabregas is an awesome player and the system Aragonés applied today worked so beautifully that it shouldn't be the end of Spanish offensive football.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 10:07:23 PM »
Fabregas and Xavi are buckwild.
FORZA SPAGNA!  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 03:58:45 AM »
2. That sucks (not for you obviously), do you have any more info? Still, even though it's bad, Fabregas is an awesome player and the system Aragonés applied today worked so beautifully that it shouldn't be the end of Spanish offensive football.

Yeah, if Villa is out that sucks, but keep in mind they got Güiza too.

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 04:26:27 AM »

who ???? Wait, you mean the guy who missed the penalty :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 04:44:20 AM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 04:30:31 AM »
Good luck 7even.

Wonderful final.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 04:55:54 AM »

And scored a goal yesterday. That guy.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 05:12:34 AM »
^uhh I'm scared. Wish we still had Kahn, that midget wouldn't even dare to look at him. Of course, with a goalkeeper dummy, things look different.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:14:08 AM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 07:10:21 AM »

And scored a goal yesterday. That guy.

Plus he was topscorer in La Liga.

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 11:02:58 AM »
^uhh I'm scared. Wish we still had Kahn, that midget wouldn't even dare to look at him. Of course, with a goalkeeper dummy, things look different.
Midget? He's six feet tall, are you sure you know which guy that is? You know, the one who scored 27 goals in the Primera Division....

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
All Germans are ugly. That's why Spain's gonna win the finals.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
All Germans are ugly. That's why Spain's gonna win the finals.

NIGGA WE SEEN YOUR PIC. YOU AINT GOT THE ROOM TO BE TALKIN BOUT PEOPLES APPEARANCE. IT WOULD ONLY BACKFIRE ON YOUR LORD OF THE RINGS SCHMIEGEL LOOKIN ASS.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 06:01:10 AM »
Ballack will probably miss the Final. Dude has a horrific history with Finals. Fuck this, congrats Spain.
No, it's not a sin