Author Topic: Euro 2008 Finals Thread  (Read 3030 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Euro 2008 Finals Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2008, 02:20:11 PM »
<----------------------had to support it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
7even: what about when Lehmann handled the ball with his hand outside the box?

I've said it before, Lehmann is terrible, he also takes blame for the 1-0, but I think he was on the line with his hand, ergo not outside. And even if you give him a red card for this, at least we got a better keeper for the rest of the game.

LOL.what about your super Bayern player Lahm :laugh:?

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2008, 02:22:49 PM »
^Portugal practically beat themselves with that amateur defending, i don't think Germany played particularly well in that game.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »

I've said it before, Lehmann is terrible, he also takes blame for the 1-0, but I think he was on the line with his hand, ergo not outside. And even if you give him a red card for this, at least we got a better keeper for the rest of the game.

Lahm also takes blame, no question. But Lehmann has no business running around like that. Lahm couldn't even defect Torres shot because Lehmann was lying around in front of him like the dumbass that he is.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:36:43 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2008, 02:32:29 PM »
Great match! :cheers: :banana_trippin: :raisetheroof: :rock: :whistle:

kemizt

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
LAHM SUCKS.
LEHMANN SUCKS.
THE WHOLE GERMAN SQUAD SUCKED TONIGHT.
SPAIN DESERVED THE W.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2008, 02:37:40 PM »
Yeah, we shoulda scored like a couple more. Don't forget Villa, top scorer, was out. But Spain played way better than Germany and it was well deserved.

I've always liked Germany, but they have a weak team lately, they've been kinda lucky pairing with Turkey and all. Holland and Portugal were playing better and got kicked out early.

Nice game tho, now lemme CE-LE-BRATE.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »

Lahm also takes blame, no question. But Lehmann has no business running around like that. Lahm couldn't even defect Torres shot because Lehmann was lying around in front of him like the dumbass that he is.

^ no doubt, Lehmann was a joke since game 1. Everybody could see this coming. With his shitty performances he affected the whole defense  Löw also takes blame for not replacing Metzelder :-X
But I think in this situation he had to run out. Mertesacker and Metzelder were just too slow for Torres during the whole game.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:43:21 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2008, 02:44:01 PM »
Lehmann should have just taken the L when Wenger benched him and let Adler play and build some chemistry with the team to be ready for summer 2008. But he didn't, because he's a douchebag. I don't hate him for not being a good goalkeeper. I'm not a world class goalkeeper either. But he should've taken the L and help the team instead of being an egocentric bitch and ruining everything.

And who would you play instead of Metzelder? Not that I think he's great coming off injury and all, but I can't think of anyone who's better suited to play such a tournament at this position.
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »
^ well, Westermann is not a world class defender, but he played a solid season for Schalke. He was in the right condition. Self-confidence the right phyisical conditions and a good form is essential for a big tournament. Don't you think it's sad that you can't even replace a player who is either benched or injured the whole season?
LOL would you expect any goalkeeper in the world to  retire voluntarily after he waited for nearly ten years to get in that position?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »
Westermann was terrible for Germany. Metzelder has A LOT more national team experience and A LOT more chemistry with Mertesacker.

Lehmann played in Germany '06. That should be enough for his not-even-playing-for-his-club-because-a-terrible-no-name-keeper-is-better-than-him-ass.

He even could have went to a smaller club to get more playing time. But his greedy ass didn't. I want to beat the shit out of him with friends.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:20:41 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2008, 03:30:12 PM »
Westermann was terrible for Germany. Metzelder has A LOT more national team experience and A LOT more chemistry with Mertesacker.

Lehmann played in Germany '06. That should be enough for his not-even-playing-for-his-club-because-a-terrible-no-name-keeper-is-better-than-him-ass.

He even could have went to a smaller club to get more playing time. But his greedy ass didn't. I want to beat the shit out of him with friends.

agree with that one. I still think Metzelder was not acceptable. I would prefer any defender who may be worse but is in a better condition. All I know is that I'm relieved Metzelder left Dortmund , despite our horrible defending last season...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:32:59 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

BALLACK:what a great leader  ::)

smegma

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2008, 12:58:19 AM »
7even, you should be happy you even reached the final with that goalkeeper.

I was in a bar last night and funny enough everybody started cheering when Spain scored. In the 2nd half all of a sudden 5 Germans walked in. It's questionable how much they were really interested in the game, but I liked how they shut up after the final whistle :D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »
I cant believe the stick Lehmann is taking, yes he was PARTLY to blame for the goal (IMO Lahm should have been a lot stronger) but did no1 else see the 3 or 4 quality saves Lehmann made throughout the rest of the game? And this is coming from someone who fucking HATES Lehmann with a passion, but you cant blame him tonight. IMO Frings has lost it, Neither Podolski or Klose turned up 2nite, subbing a defender 4 a defender at half time is NOT a positve move....Oh and Spain could bring on the top scorer in La Liga and 2 other good players (Xabi Alonso and Cazzolo (Sp?) where as Ze Germans brung on an ineffectual Kuranyi and fuckin Gomez, that was the difference, not the Keeper.

Congrats Spain.

The Maestro