Author Topic: Pacers and Blazers trade!!  (Read 556 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Pacers and Blazers trade!!
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:28:18 PM »
I am loving this!  We traded Ike Diogu and 11th pick Jerryd Bayless  to Blazers fot  13th pick Brandon Rush and Jarret Jack!  I am really liking this trade,  Rush has a big upside and I have loved Jarret Jacks game since he has been in the league,  add this with TJ Ford and Rasho and 17th pick Roy Hibbert from Georgetown :o  We have a good looking future!!

DIP DIP SET SET

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pacers and Blazers trade!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »
ya yo im excited too....i hoped we'd get Rush n Hibbert...didn't imagine getting jarret jack! WOO

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
ya yo im excited too....i hoped we'd get Rush n Hibbert...didn't imagine getting jarret jack! WOO

I forgot you were a Pacers fan!  Even though I have lived in bay area and nor cal my whole life I have been a diehard Pacer fan since I was a little kid and that will never change.  Pacer fans on sportsline.com were dogging this trade and dogging the current look of our squad but I am not sure why,  I think our future looks great, I am definitely going to miss JO,  I have been a huge fan of the guy the last 8 years and I think he seems to be a great guy but as much as it hurts me to say this I think it was time to move on,  welcome TJ FORD!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 10:28:09 PM »
I dunno, aint Jerryd Bayless pose 2 be amazing?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »
Yeah he is, but I think this was setup so we could get Jaret Jack, cuz we knew Portland wanted this guy. We don't really want Tinsley either....

Ya I never lived in Indiana but when I was 7 years old I caught my first real NBA game, and watched Reggie Miller rape people...I was a die hard Pacers fan ever since. I loved JO too, but I always felt it was time for him to probly go. I dunno why fans r dogging it either....

we're much quicker and athletic now...I like it....

Jaret Jack and TJ Ford running point? oh yeaaaaaa

the way Kareem, Brandon Rush can both score....not to mention Dunleavy is one underated white boy....and Danny Granger is a Beast...Foster Grabs offensive rebounds like his life depends on it, and Hibbert is going to be molded I think into a pretty damn good big guy.

we're looking good man. I'm loving it. I still think we shoulda won the championship few years ago, we would have too had we not fought the damn piston fans....and we still almost beat the pistons in the playoffs without our key players.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 11:01:27 PM »
^^for sure man I am really optimistic about are current team.  I thought the year we lost to Detroit in 6 in the ECF that year when the Pistons ended up demolishing the Lakers that we were the best team in the league but it didn't work out.  I think the next year we had the best team in the NBA but the god damn brawl fucked that over and even the year after that I felt like we had the best squad in the NBA out of nowhere Artest came out and demanded a trade,  it has been a rough couple years but I feel like we are heading in the right direction again.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »
^^for sure man I am really optimistic about are current team.  I thought the year we lost to Detroit in 6 in the ECF that year when the Pistons ended up demolishing the Lakers that we were the best team in the league but it didn't work out.  I think the next year we had the best team in the NBA but the god damn brawl fucked that over and even the year after that I felt like we had the best squad in the NBA out of nowhere Artest came out and demanded a trade,  it has been a rough couple years but I feel like we are heading in the right direction again.

Yeah and Dont forget how good Az Guards have been in the league..bayless can flat out score...
Other great Guards from Arz
Bibby, Richard Jefferson, Terry, Arenas, damon stoudamire,

The Best of 3 Worlds

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 12:29:32 AM »

yeah those 3 years were pure bad luck, Artest REALLY fucked that shit up man with the trade demand.....Im assuming we'll be getting rid of Tinsley, I heard Kareem Rush probly won't resign...wonder what we'll do with Deiner...he'll probly stay as 3rd string point, but I wonder who we'll trade off with Tinsley.

O i forgot to mention when I caught the Reggie Miller game i was in indiana visiting cousins, so it worked out...but none the less....I have nothing else to do with the place lol

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 02:59:09 AM »
LOL. No disrespect to the Pacers or their fans, but yall got fleeced!!! This is what we refer to in modern times as a "pritch slap." Jack is decent but nowhere near the level of Bayless. As long as Jack doesn't have to run a fast break he'll be fine. I like the guy and I wish him the best, but thank God for the Pacers trading for TJ Ford!!! YALL COULDA HAD THE 2nd BEST PG IN THE DRAFT!!!!!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 03:09:41 AM »
Portland wins.

I've always liked this franchise, since Clyde Drexler. I'm happy they're returning to the place they deserve. Good one.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 03:28:15 AM »
Portland wins.

I've always liked this franchise, since Clyde Drexler. I'm happy they're returning to the place they deserve. Good one.

^^^WOW! Coming from a Laker fan, thats a hell of a compliment considering the rivalries of years past. I cant say I like your team, but I can say I dont hate them or wish anything bad on them like I did in 2000! LOL. We might as well be nice to each other for now because I have a feeling that we are about to undergo another intense rivalry very soon. Best of luck to the you and I hope you fail in the future incarnations of the Blazers - Lakers rivalry. May you fail miserably against us! LOL But yeah, thanks for the compliment. lol

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »
Man i want the Kings to be contenders, the Celtics to be contenders, the Blazers to be contenders, the Pistons to be contenders, ecc..
No disrespect to New Orleans, to Denver, to Memphis (lol the franchise is dead anyway), the new school etc.. but i'd rather see a Kings-Lakers or a Blazers-Lakers series in the Play Off.
Rivalries is what makes Play Off so special. I want the Lakers to win in Portland with Kobe making another amazing game.
I want to retaliate against the Celtics winning a game in Boston.
I want the Kings to have a good team so the Lakers can go there in Sacramento and shut them all down and makes them cry.
That's what made the last 3peat titles so special.
And that's the reason why i'm looking forward for the next season: i'm liking this "new" Lakers vs Celtics rivalry.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 04:31:32 AM »
In no particular order:

Hornets
Lakers
Jazz
Blazers

This IS the Western Conference for the foreseeable future.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 04:52:15 AM »
In our draft-day meeting with Pritchard, he told us one thing several times, and we didn't really catch on. He said simply that "Indiana will select a point guard." I replied, "why would they do that when they just traded for T.J. Ford?" He repeated, "Indiana will select a point guard." I should have gotten the hint, but didn't.

After that exchange, Pritchard asked us who we'd pick if we were in charge, Westbrook or Augustin? After we'd all given our answers, he said, "what about Jerryd Bayless?" Looking back, as the draft was unfolding, it all began to make perfect sense. KP also said if he would have been asked for his mock draft, Thursday morning, it would have been spot on- at least through the first 15 picks. It would have had to have been, for him to pull off what all indications say he did.

While everyone was hearing the Trail Blazers were going after Augustin, or Westbrook, Pritchard and owner Paul Allen, were quietly positioning themselves to grab Bayless. The one x-factor was Charlotte, picking in the 9th spot. We were disappointed when they selected Augustin. Inside the Blazer war room, everything was unfolding exactly as expected.

This guy does his fuckin homework! How much damn work do you gotta do to find out what teams want who and in what order they will be picked? How could he possibly have had any idea that Bayless would fall to Indy and that indy would trade him for Rush and jack??? I feel so lucky as a Blazer fan. Fuck Im loaded and excited so excuse me for praising my GM again.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 05:48:07 AM »
Rush>>>>>Bayless

Bayless plays NO defense while Rush can do all the same things offensively that Bayless can do plus he is a way better defender and much more athletic,  and Jarret Jack is easily just as good as Diogu.

DIP DIP SET SET