Author Topic: 50 Cent - How to rob  (Read 675 times)

S.G.V.

Re: 50 Cent - How to rob
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2002, 09:14:38 AM »

yea. but Eminem gets a mention even though he's midwest
" Tell Sticky gimme the cash before I empty three
Ill beat your ass like that white boy on MTV"

ane he mentions TQ as well.
" I wanna stick TQ but his shit ain't sell "

um...hes not talking about eminem....some skater guy had a boxing match with sticky and he messed up sticky...thats what hes talking about....and tq dont count cuz he r n b
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2002, 09:20:51 AM »

um...hes not talking about eminem....some skater guy had a boxing match with sticky and he messed up sticky...thats what hes talking about....and tq dont count cuz he r n b

Word, i seen that, that pudgy ass red haired skater took him on points, Sticky was almost crying lol, he was saying "I cant go back to my hood without winning" then he lost haha

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2002, 11:17:22 AM »

Don't be a smartass! (LoL, just TOO tempting)
LL got laughed outta hiphop? When the hell did that happen?
The only thing ppl laughed at when LL knocked Canibus half unconscious.

Noreaga shook by Freddie? Dunno about that son, and by the way his new album is pretty dope.

ummm 2nd round k.o.(original or extended) and rip the jacker just flat out destroyed ll's credibility. he ignored bis from then on cause he knew he couldn't see him on the mic.

still waiting for a response from nore:
"I'm sick and tired of Nore and his "What, What, What"
Write some rhymes, nigga, or get his shit up up up
I'll beat you till your face is made ugly like Biz
If you ever open your mouth to ask me what a Memph Bleek is
This week is, Bumpy Week celebrated
And be glad that the bad kid from the neighborhood made it
The last album you dropped, kid, hate it
Man the only thing I'll do for your life, nigga, is complicate it
So come at me with that sideways twisted talk
I'll put the 4 pound in your mouth, B, and lift your thoughts
I'm the wildest nigga in New York
So nigga shut your fuckin mouth up when I talk
Come on, I make Reverend Run Reverend Walk
And kill female MCs like a chicken hawk
It's Bumpy Knuckles, baby, ha!"

i'm not the only one who thought his new album was lacking like all the others http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2002_07_gods.html
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2002, 01:32:49 PM »

ummm 2nd round k.o.(original or extended) and rip the jacker just flat out destroyed ll's credibility. he ignored bis from then on cause he knew he couldn't see him on the mic.

still waiting for a response from nore:
"I'm sick and tired of Nore and his "What, What, What"
Write some rhymes, nigga, or get his shit up up up
I'll beat you till your face is made ugly like Biz
If you ever open your mouth to ask me what a Memph Bleek is
This week is, Bumpy Week celebrated
And be glad that the bad kid from the neighborhood made it
The last album you dropped, kid, hate it
Man the only thing I'll do for your life, nigga, is complicate it
So come at me with that sideways twisted talk
I'll put the 4 pound in your mouth, B, and lift your thoughts
I'm the wildest nigga in New York
So nigga shut your fuckin mouth up when I talk
Come on, I make Reverend Run Reverend Walk
And kill female MCs like a chicken hawk
It's Bumpy Knuckles, baby, ha!"

i'm not the only one who thought his new album was lacking like all the others http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2002_07_gods.html

Yea, I heard that one, but I dont think Nore care much about beefs.
like he said in a interview: "Fuck all that talking and yabbing on the records. You want beef, see me in the streets and let's see what's up."
Freddie vs. Noreaga could be a funny fight though.

I read that review too, but Rapreviews got VERY unconsistant reviews.

Maybe Canibus won the battle, but compare their music!!
Now who's the best? Most consistant? Actually makes dope music?

I also meant that there's a PHYSICAL reason for these artist doesn't getting a mention in that record.
Canibus is a pure battle rapper, but he's no artist.
LL is a legend.
LL might do a battle, but it shouldn't come as a big surprise that he lost to Canibus.
That's like matching Eminem with Outkast battle-wise.
Maybe artists lose their battle-cred. when they lose a battle, but if you stop checking for their albums after that, you could be doing a VERY big mistake.

I think it's funny with these dudes blessing Canibus for his battle-skills, but when it's time to drop a album, the shit sucks badly.

I got nothing against battle-rappers, but in many cases it's not even necessary for them to release a album.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2002, 06:23:07 AM »

Yea, I heard that one, but I dont think Nore care much about beefs.
like he said in a interview: "Fuck all that talking and yabbing on the records. You want beef, see me in the streets and let's see what's up."
Freddie vs. Noreaga could be a funny fight though.

I read that review too, but Rapreviews got VERY unconsistant reviews.

Maybe Canibus won the battle, but compare their music!!
Now who's the best? Most consistant? Actually makes dope music?

I also meant that there's a PHYSICAL reason for these artist doesn't getting a mention in that record.
Canibus is a pure battle rapper, but he's no artist.
LL is a legend.
LL might do a battle, but it shouldn't come as a big surprise that he lost to Canibus.
That's like matching Eminem with Outkast battle-wise.
Maybe artists lose their battle-cred. when they lose a battle, but if you stop checking for their albums after that, you could be doing a VERY big mistake.

I think it's funny with these dudes blessing Canibus for his battle-skills, but when it's time to drop a album, the shit sucks badly.

I got nothing against battle-rappers, but in many cases it's not even necessary for them to release a album.

then why did cnn battle with mobb? it did end up in the streets but that was long after it had started. bumpy made that diss in 99 so i think nore should have responded by now.  i sure wouldn't mind seeing the fight tho.

i think rapreviews are fairly consistent. theres only a few of their ratings that i don't agree with. ll may be a legend but he has fallen off big time. alot of magazines(source included) took shots at him for not retiring once he started heavily mixing rnb with rap. if bis got some good production and rapped about some different topics then just battling he could easily be one of the best out there.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2002, 07:06:57 AM »

then why did cnn battle with mobb? it did end up in the streets but that was long after it had started. bumpy made that diss in 99 so i think nore should have responded by now.  i sure wouldn't mind seeing the fight tho.

i think rapreviews are fairly consistent. theres only a few of their ratings that i don't agree with. ll may be a legend but he has fallen off big time. alot of magazines(source included) took shots at him for not retiring once he started heavily mixing rnb with rap. if bis got some good production and rapped about some different topics then just battling he could easily be one of the best out there.

Lemme rephrase myself: Rapreviews sucks ass!
Giving Nelly a better score than Noreaga is a straight-up JOKE!!
The only thing they're good for is they give us a insight if a album has dropped, and what producers and guests there is on the album.

And why did Noreaga co-operate with Freddie in 2000?
Doesn't look like beef to me, someone must have taken their words back.