Author Topic: (NBA) Suns And Blazers Nearly Landed (TJ) Ford (PS: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!)  (Read 274 times)

Lunatic

Both Phoenix and Portland were looking to acquire T.J. Ford from the Raptors before Bryan Colangelo took an offer that included Jermaine O'Neal from Indiana, according to The Toronto Star.

The Raptors also reportedly had a deal on the table that would have sent Ford to Charlotte for swingman Gerald Wallace, but the Bobcats refused to add a second rounder to sweeten the deal.

why the FUCK we didnt do that....i dunno :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
As big of a fan as I am of JO I am so happy that we landed TJ!!  I cant wait for next season!

DIP DIP SET SET

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
loooooool Gerald Wallace >>> JO... not doing it because of a 2nd rounder? LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

yeah currently because of the injurys last 2 seasons but give me a break if you think Wallace will end up having as successful of a career as Jermaine has had LOL.  Your hate for JO is absurd,  you are so used to watching Dirk's soft and timid ass all these years maybe thats why you hate a banger and physical player like JO. 
JO in his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirk in his prime,  by a landslide.

DIP DIP SET SET

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't speak for the Suns but on Portland's end that was confirmed as a smokescreen and no serious offers were ever on the table. Exploratory preliminary discussions did take place but it never went anywhere.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah currently because of the injurys last 2 seasons but give me a break if you think Wallace will end up having as successful of a career as Jermaine has had LOL.  Your hate for JO is absurd,  you are so used to watching Dirk's soft and timid ass all these years maybe thats why you hate a banger and physical player like JO. 

I agree, Killa Cam and Lil Wayne are also the best rappers to ever touch a mic, closely followed by Juelz Santana.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

maybe thats why you hate a banger and physical player like JO. 

Man...I like JO and all, but the knock on him is that he's too soft and prefers to shoot face-up jumpers as opposed to banging around the basket and playing physical, so what are you going on about?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^the last couple of years JO was a bit soft offensively but before that he was extremely physical down low and he has always been a very physical and great defender, not sure what you are talking about at all.

DIP DIP SET SET

Lunatic

i know, what the fuck - as a raps fan, thats exactly what im sayin.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^the last couple of years JO was a bit soft offensively but before that he was extremely physical down low and he has always been a very physical and great defender, not sure what you are talking about at all.

He had his times where he was physical, but never "extremely physical"...dude always had a rep of being passive on the block and settling for the 10-15 footer.

"THE" MoSav

By a landslide? Cmon Spice..Dirk did win an MVP.

The Best of 3 Worlds

OchoCinco

By a landslide? Cmon Spice..Dirk did win an MVP.

ye then he led his team to the biggest upset in nba history by losin to the warriors haha

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is it bad to call somebody a retard if they have a dick growing out of their face?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is it bad to call somebody a retard if they have a dick growing out of their face?

Don't trip, Turf... no one here will make fun of your condition. We will, however, continue making fun of your blatant "low key" Laker haterism.

"THE" MoSav

What Did JO Ever do? Lose in 6 to the Pistons? I love JO but to say hes better then Dirk by a Landslide, even Spice knows thats way off....I do agree in his prime he was just as good, JO was vicious...but a landslide...thats a joke

The Best of 3 Worlds