Author Topic: Favorite Rock song out right now  (Read 629 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Re: Favorite Rock song out right now
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2002, 06:33:48 AM »
If you want to expand your horizons then listen to 80's hip-hop.

Rock music is nothing but angst-ridden cries for help, to save these recovering nerds and grown up kids, from their own self-effacing path of drunken misery, that they glorify in and distribute to an audience of white-middle class beer-guzzling, flag waving, bar hopping, self-ejaculating, STD trading, morally retarded grown up kids who are still circling around in a toilet bowl path that they're parents went down and their kids follow in, until finally the leadership in America is changed.  

Hip-Hop is the voice of our generation, it is a step forward, and in the right direction.  We must not go backwards, rock music has ran it's course, the mainstreem will always be late, and change the look on their face to please their company, but the real one's see through their placating grins, to the heart of what's really real.

1 NATION.  HIP-HOP CULTURE YA'LL.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2002, 07:02:53 AM »

Rock music is nothing but angst-ridden cries for help, to save these recovering nerds and grown up kids, from their own self-effacing path of drunken misery, that they glorify in and distribute to an audience of white-middle class beer-guzzling, flag waving, bar hopping, self-ejaculating, STD trading, morally retarded grown up kids who are still circling around in a toilet bowl path that they're parents went down and their kids follow in, until finally the leadership in America is changed.  

Hip-Hop is the voice of our generation, it is a step forward, and in the right direction.  We must not go backwards, rock music has ran it's course, the mainstreem will always be late, and change the look on their face to please their company, but the real one's see through their placating grins, to the heart of what's really real.

Oh my God..what a terrible post.  There is nothing wrong with rock music--different people relate to different things.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2002, 07:11:10 AM »

Oh my God..what a terrible post.  There is nothing wrong with rock music--different people relate to different things.  

Yeah, word, who does that guy think he is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2002, 09:29:01 AM »
Infinite...do u beat yourself up when your mad?

Your scaring me homie...

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2002, 07:28:36 PM »

You are telling us to "expand our horizons" when you just made one of the most closed-minded and opinionative posts in the history of this board. You need to check yourself for real.

The same things can go for rap music since many listeners are white middle class people. And hip hop does not (in your own words *glorify beer-guzzling, flag waving, bar hopping, self-ejaculating, STD trading, morally retarded grown up kids who are still circling around in a toilet bowl path that they're parents went down and their kids follow in, until finally the leadership in America is changed." Not to mention glorifying material objects and degrading women.

It goes both way you know. It all depends on what band you are listening to, just like it depends on what rapper or group you are listening to. You obviously have not done your research my friend. If you put down rock music then you also put down rap, due to their similarities.

And just for your info, I listen to rap from the 80's to now. But I dont listen to it for not just inspiration, but for my own enjoyment. Like Suge Fight said, different people relate to different things.

Maybe you should try that for a chance and stop being such an uptight ass (no offence but it's the truth".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2002, 06:13:32 PM »

You are telling us to "expand our horizons" when you just made one of the most closed-minded and opinionative posts in the history of this board. You need to check yourself for real.

The same things can go for rap music since many listeners are white middle class people. And hip hop does not (in your own words *glorify beer-guzzling, flag waving, bar hopping, self-ejaculating, STD trading, morally retarded grown up kids who are still circling around in a toilet bowl path that they're parents went down and their kids follow in, until finally the leadership in America is changed." Not to mention glorifying material objects and degrading women.

It goes both way you know. It all depends on what band you are listening to, just like it depends on what rapper or group you are listening to. You obviously have not done your research my friend. If you put down rock music then you also put down rap, due to their similarities.

And just for your info, I listen to rap from the 80's to now. But I dont listen to it for not just inspiration, but for my own enjoyment. Like Suge Fight said, different people relate to different things.

Maybe you should try that for a chance and stop being such an uptight ass (no offence but it's the truth".

I hope you know political G is Infinite...LoL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2002, 06:45:17 PM »

worst post ever

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2002, 09:47:21 PM »

I hope you know political G is Infinite...LoL

I had a feeling it was. Still doesn't change anything I said tho. I got respect for him but I thought some of the things he said was way out of line.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE