Author Topic: Nas - A Twat?  (Read 790 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Nas - A Twat?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2002, 05:40:30 PM »
He makes great music which I enjoy...

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2002, 03:28:51 AM »
I agree with Logic
Nas contradicts himself more than 3 bisexual elephants

^word...imo it's just another side of his inconsistent nature, not only that he contredicts himself wit statements but also in his music, that is basicly a part of what i'm always saying, one of tha reasons some of his shit sounds so all over tha place, wit no focus.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2002, 02:36:55 AM »
To all those callin Nas a bitch cuz he contradicts himself:

Would u call 2pac a bitch ?

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2002, 11:45:31 AM »
To all those callin Nas a bitch cuz he contradicts himself:

Would u call 2pac a bitch ?

for contradiciting himself yes....basically reap what u sell....u know...dont say one thing and do another thing....so yes id call 2pac a bitch(no disrespect to the dead) for contradicting himself

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2002, 02:16:36 PM »
i wasn't aware that once you expressed one idea you had to stick to that the rest of your life... do y'all realize how many "hypocrites" and contradictory people we'd have on the earth if everyone was judged by that standard?

Nas is a dope MC, makes good music (most of the time) and lately he has made good points about hip-hop.  Fuck Flex, Hot 97, and the entire commercial hip-hop radio shit.  as for Cipha Sounds... after hearing their job on Soundbombing 3 I think they need to be quiet as far as mixing goes... they needed Beat Junkies on there desperately....

Flex has been wack since he got big... i'm pretty sure everyone can agree on that.  His cd's have been wacker with each release, and his show has gotten pretty predictable and lame in what he's gonna play most of the time.  

considering that Tupac is a favorite to a lot of cats in here, I don't think anyone really wants to get into contradictions...

The bottom line is that Nas standing up and expressing this shit is good for hip-hop.  It may have taken a personal slight from Hot 97 to do it, but someone needs to stand up against the elite network of labels/video channels/radio stations, because their manipulation of hip-hop has already resulted in enough watered down garbage.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2002, 05:48:01 PM »
i wasn't aware that once you expressed one idea you had to stick to that the rest of your life... do y'all realize how many "hypocrites" and contradictory people we'd have on the earth if everyone was judged by that standard?

Nas is a dope MC, makes good music (most of the time) and lately he has made good points about hip-hop.  Fuck Flex, Hot 97, and the entire commercial hip-hop radio shit.  as for Cipha Sounds... after hearing their job on Soundbombing 3 I think they need to be quiet as far as mixing goes... they needed Beat Junkies on there desperately....

Flex has been wack since he got big... i'm pretty sure everyone can agree on that.  His cd's have been wacker with each release, and his show has gotten pretty predictable and lame in what he's gonna play most of the time.  

considering that Tupac is a favorite to a lot of cats in here, I don't think anyone really wants to get into contradictions...

The bottom line is that Nas standing up and expressing this shit is good for hip-hop.  It may have taken a personal slight from Hot 97 to do it, but someone needs to stand up against the elite network of labels/video channels/radio stations, because their manipulation of hip-hop has already resulted in enough watered down garbage.

amen

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2002, 06:48:10 AM »

for contradiciting himself yes....basically reap what u sell....u know...dont say one thing and do another thing....so yes id call 2pac a bitch(no disrespect to the dead) for contradicting himself

Yeah, I just wanted to know. That was something I never liked about 2pac, all the contradictions. Still many people contradict themselves from time to time so many people are bitches from time to time. And Pac was the hell of a bitch, makin songs like "Changes" and "Me And My Girlfriend" around the same time, if u judge people like that. But he was (is) an important person in hip hop history.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2002, 08:45:05 AM »
contradiction allowed 2pac to make those great songs...as for nas thats nothing new. if he would look around and see all the people who don't associate with him anymore he would realize hes the one being a bitch. hes lucky he even got az back.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2002, 02:08:50 AM »
if he would look around and see all the people who don't associate with him anymore he would realize hes the one being a bitch. hes lucky he even got az back.

Musically Nas doesn't need all those people, he can pull off great albums on his own, i'm glad he still does music with AZ though, i'm looking forward to a collabo album from them 2.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

min0rity

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2002, 10:30:04 AM »
EVERYBODY contradicts themselves once in a while..WTF?? you act like rappers are perfect...NOBODY'S perfect...they're bound to make mistakes and say stupid shit....pac is my fav rapper of ALL TIME..but he has said stupid shit from time to time, i agree with you with nas...he does say stupid shit that makes him look foolish , to be honest i think he is confused as fuck but he just has to practice what he preach to be effective