Author Topic: Post Questions For Tech N9ne!  (Read 742 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Post Questions For Tech N9ne!
« on: June 28, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
Interview going down Monday!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Post Questions For Tech N9ne!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
why 32 songs on the cd? why so many?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »
lmao cuz he wnted 32 thats why?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »

yea but he had to have known he woulda been been better off with half as many. only tupac gets away with a classic 2-disc album lol. ;D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
lol maybe he wnted to be a nice guy and release alot of music for the fans

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 08:29:29 PM »

Tech's just got a lot to say!! You don't need to be 2pac to bring out a great double CD!

Q.
Any overseas tours coming up?? eg Australia lol

Will Killer realy be his last album??

How many tracks will he be on with the new "Regime - Dragon Gang" album that Yukmouth is dropping soon??

Are we going to heard Tech rap over some smooth QDIII beats again??

What really went down at the the concert with Keyshia Cole and T.I.??

What is the next stage in the Tech N9ne chronicles??

Keep doing you thang Tech!!

Peace

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 08:40:36 PM by Regime*Rida »
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »
Tech,

-How do you feel on the bullshit Kanye said referencing Souljah Boy to Nas, do you take Kanye seriously as a rapper?
-I realised with your new album you've had everything, party, hardcore, and self reflecting music, can you tell us what situations in life might have influenced you to write these songs.
-Lastly, do you see yourself ever going commercial, by commercial i mean signing to a major label, or are you happy staying with your roots in underground

All the best, god bless

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 03:26:23 AM »
In regards to The Regime, ask about his status in the group. I don't mean for him to come back with a "They my family!" type of response. I mean more-so in the sense of, will we actually see him on the Regime album and the like, since it seems he's done less and less with The Regime & Yuk as time has went on. Even though he appeared on Yuk's new album and Yuk appeared on his album from last year. Seeing as he's one of the original members, ask of he'll be a key component in the Regime projects, thus doing more then just one appearance and whatnot.

I know it's not exactly Killer related, but it's been a while since he was asked about it. It would be nice to know where he stands on a couple of his old beefs, especially since he has since squashed his beef with the Rogue Dog Villians. I'm looking to find out if there is ever a chance that he and Don Juan will sit down and talk out their differences and thus see the two make beautiful music again together. Where does he stand with Vell Bakardy?

You might ask him if there is any real possibility for the "NNUTT HOWZE" project to materialize. If he's gotten in contact with Lynch about linking up for a month to lay down music for it, if he's run the idea by Sunday/Sundae, if he thinks he could really get Eminem to be down with the idea, or if we'll ever see Eminem and him record a track together for that matter. To keep on the topic of NNUTT HOWZE, if something where to materialize with the names he's mentioned as loving to do it with (which I just mentioned) would he reach out to IcyRoc to have any part in the project, even if only producing a couple tracks, seeing as IcyRoc was a key element in the groups earlier incarnation.

Twista, we all know about how Twista was supposed to be on Welcome To The Midwest but for various reasons, it didn't happen. However, we've since had Prozak link the two together on a track for his album. Will we see more collaborations between the two in the future?

Krayzie Bone is another name I've love brought up. They did that Thug Pit track for the Wicked Wonka tour, they also had the tour together with DMX a few years ago. Any chance we'll see the two putting it down together in the studio again? Krayzie Bone has spoken of working with Tech in his current attempt to bring the midwest together, yet we've yet to see anything from the two. You could also broaden the scope and ask of any possibility we'll see Bone Thugs as a whole and Tech N9ne making music together.

Kabosh. Where does this project stand? Has the band begun to be assembled, near completion of a full band, or are you still standing on the Start Line waiting for things to get moving?

With Killer, we got a second chapter in "Psycho Bitch." You had previously spoken of attempting to one up "Stamina" but later turned sour on the idea when things weren't working out like you would have hoped. Any chance of another attempt to take Stamina to another level on a future project? What about some of your other songs such as Now It's On? Any chance you'll link up with Lejo to give us a second dose of that track?

While some may have wanted the fact to be kept secret, it was known that Killer leaked weeks early. How did you feel about the leakage of the album? At one point, you made the bold statement that good music sales, even if it's been downloaded. Do you still believe these words? That the leakage of Killer may have fell into the hands of someone not familiar with your music, but after listening to the music, then planned to purchase the album on release day?

It was made known that Brotha Lynch was to appear on Psycho Bitch II, but for whatever reason, he wasn't able to do it and thus the appearance went to Liquid Assassin. There are fans that would loved to have seen Lynch on the track, and were disappointed by his absence. Are you willing to give an explanation for his absence to those who would have loved to heard him on the track?

You have often cited the N.W.A. as one of your early influences. With Killer, you got a track which featured a key figure from the group, Ice Cube. Perhaps you could give a little to how that came about. Also, how did it feel to first find out that he would do the feature, and then when you had his verse and first gave it a listen, given he was such an influence to you.

You're always being asked about who you would love to work with. In response to this question in the past, you have listened Slipknot, System of a Down and Outkast. Are you any closer to living the dream of collaborating with these artists or are they still something your looking forward to? To expand, outside of the names you've often mentioned, are there others that you would love to work with that you haven't had a chance to?

In the "Backstage Pass" interview you did for MTVU, you were asked which MCs you would have on your team if you found yourself in a "World War III" type situation, being played out in Rap Battles. On the list of names you gave for your team was Crooked I. We later saw a video of Crooked I recording in the studio DieNasty Records which he gave a shout out to you in. I myself would love to see you & Crooked tear a beat apart, so any chance of seeing the two of you connect?

To expand on that list of MCs you gave for that "World War III" question, you also listened Chino XL. We also saw Chino XL giving insights into you on your T9X Documentary, yet outside of the Wake Up Show Anthem, we haven't seen the two of you work together, any chance of that changing in the future?

-----------------------------------------

*Shrugs* Most of it was some "You going to work with this person?" typa ish, but that was just a few things on my mind. Might think of some better stuff before this thing goes down though.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 03:39:41 AM »
How was it workin with Snoop & Crooked I on "Crookz N Doggz"?

D-Stress

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 05:35:13 AM »

yea but he had to have known he woulda been been better off with half as many. only tupac gets away with a classic 2-disc album lol. ;D

yeah.speaking of pac:
ask him about that "thugs get lonely too" collabo, was he really going to appear on the track with pac?

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 08:20:16 AM »
What happened with the album with Brotha Lynch?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »
dope cant wait!!!!!  8)

1) who else are u talking about on the "why u aint call me" apart from ludacris and jay-z?
2) have u collaberated with dmx or busta rhymes since u went to perform with them?
3) u went overseas with dru down, yukmouth and kurupt ages ago in australia? how did that feel as ur 1st concert and have u rapped with kurupt?
4) how come eminem wasnt on "my world"?
5) what other rappers think ur tight but aint rapped with you?
6) anychance off hooking up with qd3 again?
7) What it was like workin with Snoop & Crooked I on "Crookz N Doggz"?
8) why was lynch taken off physco bitch II?

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »
hear that u might be touring canada but then i was told by a girl that she took the tickets back for watever reason and they wouldnt give the money back, u know anything bout stuff like this goin down, any chance u are actually touring around canada?

McG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »
Have you begun choosing band members for the Kabosh project? (Duane from Dog Faced Gods would be a great fit for guitar.)

Is Liquid Assassin's solo album coming out on Strange Music?

Any chance that the tour that was cancelled with E-40 will happen in the future?

Is there one artist that you've met that had you in complete fan mode?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
this is gonna be a classic interview.

Not really a question, more of a statement tell him to come to the uk and perform  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson