Author Topic: Dubcc midyear thoughts  (Read 913 times)

Lunatic

Re: Dubcc midyear thoughts
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »
props D for saying me and Meho are poster of the year, I appreciate it! I see u Jonny B as well, thanks homie!
in all honesty i would vote D-Nice as the best poster again
alias: billy mays ;D
he's a fuckin retard for thinkin you're a good poster
OK. Anyways, keep em coming people
I don't wanna be negative, but I completely agree with eS El Duque. The only good contributions from him are his interviews, you know what I mean? But if we go by that... Nima >>>>>>>> Lunatic63. Not saying he's a bad poster, but the best? Far from.

Anyway... I wanna nominate Elano and Xander for couple of the year.
LOL at u not wanting to be negative, all u do (regarding me) is talk down on me..LOL I drop a shit load of news on here, just because u may not like some of the artists doesnt take away from the fact that its news (but your too ignorant to realize that)

I got the utmost respect for NIMA and his interviews but u cant deny im doin some good interviews and dropping new ones every 3-4 days.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
LOL at u not wanting to be negative, all u do (regarding me) is talk down on me..LOL I drop a shit load of news on here, just because u may not like some of the artists doesnt take away from the fact that its news (but your too ignorant to realize that)

I got the utmost respect for NIMA and his interviews but u cant deny im doin some good interviews and dropping new ones every 3-4 days.

see, that's where you interpret me wrong again. I said that your news posts are good. I compare you to Nima because this guy saidf you're the best poster and I feel not many internet interviewers are better than Nima. I do think you don't add much valuable in your other posts.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:02:28 PM by smegma »

D~Nice

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »

see, that's where you interpret me wrong again. I said that your news posts are good. I compare you to Nima because this guy saidf you're the best poster and I feel not many internet interviewers are better than Nima. I do think you don't add much valuable in your other posts.

Obviously you can't pick staff members. That would be like calling David Stern top executive of the year in the NBA. My bad on this thread yall. I did not know it would turn into all this arguing.

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
^dont let a few negative ppl ruin it D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »
Who says I'm +++++Xander+++++?

LMAO

plus you didn't answer my first question: What's your motivation for posting that picture?

My motivation is to remind people what a bitter dork you are, in case someone actually takes your shit-talking seriously.
so how does posting a pic make me look like a dork? What's your definition of a dork?

again, what prove do you have I'm actually Xander? I know you sure as hell want to believe it, but maybe you seeing ghosts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »
Who says I'm +++++Xander+++++?

LMAO

plus you didn't answer my first question: What's your motivation for posting that picture?

My motivation is to remind people what a bitter dork you are, in case someone actually takes your shit-talking seriously.
so how does posting a pic make me look like a dork? What's your definition of a dork?

again, what prove do you have I'm actually Xander? I know you sure as hell want to believe it, but maybe you seeing ghosts.

^So you're an alias who pretends to be Xander? Even more pathetic.

Posting your pic makes you look like a dork because you are a dork... A repulsive dork. And your name still sounds like a homosexual planet.

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:37 AM »
sikotic should still be a mod. real talk.