Author Topic: CPO IS IN THE FACTOR HOUSE RIGHT NOW...  (Read 565 times)

D-Stress

Re: CPO IS IN THE FACTOR HOUSE RIGHT NOW...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »
LIKE IS SAID: REMEMBER WHEN HE MADE A THREAD ABOUT TWEEDY BIRD INTERVIEW?YES!THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN! :(

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »
LIKE IS SAID: REMEMBER WHEN HE MADE A THREAD ABOUT TWEEDY BIRD INTERVIEW?YES!THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN! :(

dont nobody wanna hear tweed anyway cuzz..i know this nigga...he a bitch 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »

cuzz why you disrespectin my nigga like that... you need to stop....seriously..lets set up a you tube.. you callin tweety a bitch to his face.. and see how it turns out...you from duccy right? if so. hit me up on aim/MESSEGER... COMPTONRIDA1

AND WE CAN MET ANYWHERE....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

cuzz why you disrespectin my nigga like that... you need to stop....seriously..lets set up a you tube.. you callin tweety a bitch to his face.. and see how it turns out...you from duccy right? if so. hit me up on aim/MESSEGER... COMPTONRIDA1

u from spook town nigga?? i got love for spook town..acacia blocc..thats my niggas. tweed is a kelly nigga and he all into that peace unity shit so he aint gonna do shit. he's like 40. i'm a young ass nigga cuzz. ill hit u up 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 07:15:38 PM »
NIGGA WHAT TWEETY DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU GET AT THIS THREAD FOUL..

SO WHAT IF HE ON SOME PEACE SHIT.. HE BEEN THERE DONE THAT..RESPECT DA SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS...

Desert Lord

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 11:36:05 PM »
So where is the interview? Why hasnt he dropped an album or a mixtape recently?

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 12:21:14 AM »
drop the damn interview instead of net-bangin.c-blue are all up in comptonr1das ass now?"oh i love your block dawg,bla bla bla" stop dissin og´s in the game.and about the youtube is a very good idea.finally c-blue gets his ass whooped.and it will happen for pac and anybody you dissed on tha net.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 12:28:09 AM »

u from spook town nigga?? i got love for spook town..acacia blocc..thats my niggas. tweed is a kelly nigga and he all into that peace unity shit so he aint gonna do shit. he's like 40. i'm a young ass nigga cuzz. ill hit u up 8)

drop the damn interview instead of net-bangin.c-blue are all up in comptonr1das ass now?"oh i love your block dawg,bla bla bla" stop dissin og´s in the game.and about the youtube is a very good idea.finally c-blue gets his ass whooped.and it will happen for pac and anybody you dissed on tha net.

don't take it that serious PH, this is just the kindergarten playground  ;)

the only reason C-Blue is here is because the color of this forum is blue 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:47:28 AM by Dre-Day »

D-Stress

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 12:40:36 AM »

don't take it that serious PH, this is just the kindergarten playground  ;)

the only reason C-Blue is here is because the color of this forum is blue  ;)

LMAO +1

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »
INTERVIEW IS UPLOADING..

D-Stress

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 02:45:31 PM »
INTERVIEW IS UPLOADING..

Let Us Know When It´s Done.