Author Topic: Sun Yue, "The Chinese Magic Johnson", to be on Laker Roster next season?  (Read 956 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK =  the "Steven A. Smith" of DubCC

Only dumber (if that's possible).

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO.  You clowns have no pride calling this guy the Chinese Magic Johnson. Pure hype.  Magic's legacy has just been bastardized.  You guys should be outraged by that label.

Nobody is comparing his ability to Magic's, his nickname IN CHINA is simply "The Chinese Magic Johnson" because he's the first legit 6'9" point guard since Magic.

So the only thing you have to do to be dubbed the next Magic Johnson is be a 6'9 PG.  Fucking Brilliant.              Magic's Legacy :monkey_piss:

I'm going to refer to Yao as the Chinese Wilt Chamberlain. 

Nobody said he's the next Magic Johnson...what don't you get about that? His NICKNAME is "The Chinese Magic Johnson"...Refer to Yao as whatever the fuck you want.

Kyle Korver = The White Kobe Bryant

Kyle Bryant = the white Kobe Korver

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO.  You clowns have no pride calling this guy the Chinese Magic Johnson. Pure hype.  Magic's legacy has just been bastardized.  You guys should be outraged by that label.

Nobody is comparing his ability to Magic's, his nickname IN CHINA is simply "The Chinese Magic Johnson" because he's the first legit 6'9" point guard since Magic.

So the only thing you have to do to be dubbed the next Magic Johnson is be a 6'9 PG.  Fucking Brilliant.              Magic's Legacy :monkey_piss:

LMAO!!! +1
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

magic johnson must be spinning in his grave after being compared to this chink
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nobody said he's the next Magic Johnson...what don't you get about that? His NICKNAME is "The Chinese Magic Johnson"...Refer to Yao as whatever the fuck you want.

Kyle Korver = The White Kobe Bryant

What don't you get about how fucking retarded it is to name some one Magic Johnson because he is the same height and plays the same position?  Is that all Magic is to you, a 6'9 PG?  You're a disgrace to real Laker fans.

I didn't label him that, you stupid mutherfucker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Lakers want Yue
Sun Yue remained in China after being drafted by the Lakers in 2007 but the 6-9 point guard is still on their radar.

By JANIS CARR
The Orange County Register

The Lakers have plenty to do in the coming weeks what with free agency, draft picks and the summer league starting.

Yet in addition to re-signing Sasha Vujacic and Ronny Turiaf, watching newly drafted rookie Joe Crawford participate in Las Vegas, and keeping an eye on trades and free agents, the Lakers are hoping to sign Sun Yue.

Who is Sun Yue?

The 6-foot-9 point guard was the Lakers' second-round draft pick last year, but he stayed overseas, where will play on the Chinese national team this summer.

"He's a player that we are intrigued in," Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said at the draft. "We think he has the talent to play at the NBA level."

Sun caught the attention of NBA execs because of his height for a point guard and his passing skills. At the Orlando NBA Pre-Draft camp a year ago, he measured a 34-inch vertical jump, a 6-foot-9 wingspan, an 8-foot-9 standing reach and is ranked among the top three in lane agility.

Sun, compared at times to Boris Diaw, possesses 3-point range on his jumpshot and uses a number of crossovers and between-the-leg dribbles to get separation from his defender.

His size also can create matchup headaches for opponents.

In 2006-07, he averaged 13.5 points, 10.5 assists and six rebounds for Beijing Aoshen of the ABA, earning first-team All-ABA honors.

The previous season, he scored in double figures 13 times while playing in the ABA, scoring a season-high 22 points against the Orange County Buzz and posted a triple double against the Los Angeles Aftershock.