Author Topic: what do the streets want to hear?  (Read 1152 times)

tuwac_shakur

Re: what do the streets want to hear?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2002, 05:13:17 AM »

Yo fabulous your right, daz would actually rather be signed to death row, and get fucked in the ass everynight like you do.  Or maybe he would rather be signed to the label that the lox are on and get screwed out of 90% of his money.  You are the fuck head smoking the crack.  Learn something about business bitch.  99% of artist in the industry get fucked over by major labels.  Why the hell do you think so many rappers start up their own labels now a days.  How come none of the original inmates are on death row anymore.  Take that dick outta your mouth fabulous and think before you speak.

first thing - spell the name right FA, BO, LO, US.

back in the deathrow days daz and co were just happy they were on some rap shit and getting paid, daz & co were like fuck a contract and suge was like fuck daz & co - i'll rape their money. nowadays rappers have 100% control of their future - if the don't like the contract they won't sign simple as that. why do you think kurupt gone back to deathrow, he aint stupid, the contract was appealing to him.

but as for daz, rocafella ect don't want him because he is a wak crackhead rapper and it won't be financially beneficial for rocafella ect.

daz is selling his cd's out of trunks whilst most rappers on deathjam, rocafella ect are or soon will be living in mansions and rolling on 22's (sorry i had to drop the 22's into this!).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2002, 05:28:24 AM »
i don't want to get too personal but i'm in one of the grimiest areas in my country, majority black, very very high crime rate - and thats the gods honest truth. but don't see myself as a thug or something. i'm just informing you people what the streets are feeling and what is making people walk with extra bounce.

U come from bradford then....lmao

overseer can't u tell where peeps are from by their IP??

Kinda......... his *fixed* IP resolves to demon.net.

they are mostly a UK based ISP.. but they also sell in holland which is why i was saying what i did. :)

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2002, 07:03:57 AM »
shit DAZ is gangsta.. dynamic DPGC, IGC, NRTGC.. STAB out

;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2002, 11:58:44 AM »
lol at all you youngn's, this is great!

ohh yeah you from LA alright, either hollywood or bell aire kid.

my street has had more drama than your whole area lol. to name one piece of drama - i was watching t.v looked out of the window saw a car chase leading to a fatal shooting virtually outside my doorstep <thats the gods honest truth. most of you kids only see that in the movies lol. im not a thug or anything but i could school a lot of you fake 'riders' about the streets.

yo acgrungy420 you honestly think daz wanted to be in the position he is now lol you are prolly a crack head just like him!

you kids get to bed now this story is through

ohhh yeah spell the name right FA, BO, LO, US.

holla back youngn's whooooo whooooo

WTF? hahaha, "Oh I saw a car chase outside my house"....hahahaha, yur a joke kid....

And when did I say Im from L.A? Im only in L.A this week at my cuzins house, no not Beverlky hills bitch, East Irvine.....Tell Overseer 2 check my IP this week and he'll see im in L.A.....then tell him 2 check it next week and youll see me in tha Bay Area lat my house like alwayz.....Why would I be "Pretending".....lolz, Why am I arguing wit some stupid ass wannabe white boy? lol, fucc u.....Im Out.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2002, 05:14:39 PM »
man fagolous...i aint ghetto for nothing but motherfucker ive been through and seen harder streets than u have ever seen....im sure everyone on here has seen realer streets than u....ur just a fake ass bitch...ur favorite rapper is a fake ass bitch too....what kinda gangsta is he?...he dont even rep a gang...A GANGSTA is someone from a GANG...hence the name GANGsta....hes just a fake ass kid like u.....and for all i know ur probably only 13 callin us young....u aint lived a day in ur life...GET OVER IT!

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2002, 12:17:31 AM »

WTF? hahaha, "Oh I saw a car chase outside my house"....hahahaha, yur a joke kid....

And when did I say Im from L.A? Im only in L.A this week at my cuzins house, no not Beverlky hills bitch, East Irvine.....Tell Overseer 2 check my IP this week and he'll see im in L.A.....then tell him 2 check it next week and youll see me in tha Bay Area lat my house like alwayz.....Why would I be "Pretending".....lolz, Why am I arguing wit some stupid ass wannabe white boy? lol, fucc u.....Im Out.

having a sleep over at your cousins house lol, i hope you read each other bedtime stories before your cousins daddy turns off the light. you aint from the streets get over it, and i'm sure the IP thing you keep bringing up will not confirm it - that is why you keep bringing IP's into this. and calling me white is a lie.

my area is majority black
not majority white
not majority asian
not majority hispanic

and about the car chase story - 'you aint feeling me fine, it cost you nothing, pay me no mind'

*points finger at rodzilla and his cousin in bedroom*
you kids get to bed now the story is through

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2002, 12:23:48 AM »
man fagolous...i aint ghetto for nothing but motherfucker ive been through and seen harder streets than u have ever seen....im sure everyone on here has seen realer streets than u....ur just a fake ass bitch...ur favorite rapper is a fake ass bitch too....what kinda gangsta is he?...he dont even rep a gang...A GANGSTA is someone from a GANG...hence the name GANGsta....hes just a fake ass kid like u.....and for all i know ur probably only 13 callin us young....u aint lived a day in ur life...GET OVER IT!

lol damn, and i though if i listened to  fa, bo, lo, us  people would think that i'm a gangsta - how wrong i was.

you sound funny young'n, maybe i could get you a job.

keep the replies coming because i am enjoying this.

Sticky_Toez

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2002, 04:13:27 AM »
/\/\/\ Your from Bradford, face it...../\/\/\

or jus brixton or somethin. u ain't american, so don't try and act like u are....and quit tryin to down us all callin us kids....cuz most of us probably older then ur ass anyway!

overseer....Sniff sniff...can i smell a banning?

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2002, 04:18:02 AM »
/\/\/\ Your from Bradford, face it...../\/\/\

or jus brixton or somethin. u ain't american, so don't try and act like u are....and quit tryin to down us all callin us kids....cuz most of us probably older then ur ass anyway!

overseer....Sniff sniff...can i smell a banning?

do you know me?

sniff sniff.......i can smell something fishy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2002, 09:21:08 AM »
I agree... ban this muthaphukka. His too annoying. And he ain't know streets. Though Lox is a eastcoast thang, from what I've seen, his a commercial faker.

S.G.V.

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2002, 11:42:54 AM »

lol damn, and i though if i listened to  fa, bo, lo, us  people would think that i'm a gangsta - how wrong i was.

you sound funny young'n, maybe i could get you a job.

keep the replies coming because i am enjoying this.

this motherfucker...unless ur older than 18 u cant call me no "young'n" which is a gay word to begin with....u soho castro homo....i bet mommy and daddy buy u everything...i work for everything i got.....i went from 8.00 an hour to 9.50 an hour in less than 8 months....so i dont know what ur talking about....ur meaningless shit talking is exactly that....MEANINGLESS....just like ur life....cuz u will never amount to a thing in life

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2002, 07:41:30 PM »
This Fagolous fool is funny in a stupid way
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE