Author Topic: Baron Davis signs with Clippers.  (Read 448 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Baron Davis signs with Clippers.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 12:20:09 AM »
^I dunno, I think the Clippers could beat the Spurs next year.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »

i dunno. 2 years ago you said the Lakers were contenders.

I dont see the Clips beating us next year. I think my team needs to make some moves to get some more scoring on the floor. Hopefully stay healthy throughout the year...or at least relatively healthy. Our core three are fine if theyre healthy. Most of our age was in our role players/ bench players.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »
eh... :sleep:

Baron Davis is sick. But going from Golden State to the Clippers just means the Clippers will be fighting for the 7th or 8th seed in the West just like the Warriors were. Im just glad he didnt go to one of the elite teams in the West.

I had the same thought. If they can manage to resign Brand and Maggette though, you gotta think they would at least be a threat to get to the 2nd round.

Davis/Knight/Taylor
Gordon/Mobley
Maggette/Thornton
Brand/Thomas
Kaman/Jordan?

Not bad on paper...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 06:44:58 AM »
Baron is gonna be even more motivated to come back to his hometown L.A. and try and take out the lakers..

he's going to make the team better overall, going to command double teams, find open shooters, make chris kaman look like he did 4 years ago when sam cassell was ballin

all they need to do now is just resign Brand.. and possibly maggette

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »

I dont see the Clips beating us next year. I think my team needs to make some moves to get some more scoring on the floor. Hopefully stay healthy throughout the year...or at least relatively healthy. Our core three are fine if theyre healthy. Most of our age was in our role players/ bench players.

the Warriors didnt have ELTON BRAND..THATS A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »

I never said they were, I said they could be...I was right. As far as rosters, Clippers currently have a better roster than the Spurs. If the Spurs can get some younger players and a stronger offensive arsenal, I will take that back. But as of now, the Clippers are looking in better shape than your team. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26:58 PM »
Baron is gonna be even more motivated to come back to his hometown L.A. and try and take out the lakers..

he's going to make the team better overall, going to command double teams, find open shooters, make chris kaman look like he did 4 years ago when sam cassell was ballin

all they need to do now is just resign Brand.. and possibly maggette

You're on crack...Kaman's best season was last year.

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
nooooooooooo bd why ???

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
sign r. alston and get josh smith.  bd played us.  saying he would stay before the draft then leaving after.  we could have traded up to get a ball handler. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 12:22:34 AM »
low blow to the Warriors. Gotta resign Montae

The Best of 3 Worlds

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 02:53:12 AM »
Funny story about Baron Davis, I see my old friends from back in the day like once a year and we always chat about what people are up to these days.  Well, this girl I grew up with who lived in my nieghborhood and was always the most popular girl in all my classes, from 1rst grade to senoir year... real All-American midwestern girl, athletic, pretty, father ran the local medicine shop....

Anyway, she's been suckin Baron Davis's dick these days.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 08:08:51 AM »
Funny story about Baron Davis, I see my old friends from back in the day like once a year and we always chat about what people are up to these days.  Well, this girl I grew up with who lived in my nieghborhood and was always the most popular girl in all my classes, from 1rst grade to senoir year... real All-American midwestern girl, athletic, pretty, father ran the local medicine shop....

that is absolutely fantastic. thanks for the anecdote.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 10:13:11 AM »

LOL...she look good? pic or she doesn't exist.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 10:18:20 AM »
yeah post a pic of dat bitch

The Best of 3 Worlds

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »

LOL...she look good? pic or she doesn't exist.

If you like that All-American blonde hair, blue eyed midwestern look that made Britney Spears into a superstar, then this girl was all of that.  haven't seen her since my senoir year 2,000... I'm on my cell right now but I will try to find a pic of her on my computer at home.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)