Author Topic: Baron Davis signs with Clippers.  (Read 450 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Baron Davis signs with Clippers.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 10:06:48 PM »
^^^you look like a Jew about to get jumped by a gang of Muslims in that pic in your sig...

D~Nice

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »
Well Baron is back home now. This now makes Shaun Livingston expendable.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »

LOL Livingston was gone no matter what their pg situation was. Chances are very slim that Livingston ever plays in the NBA again.

D~Nice

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »

LOL Livingston was gone no matter what their pg situation was. Chances are very slim that Livingston ever plays in the NBA again.

I thought he was cleared to play?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »

If you like that All-American blonde hair, blue eyed midwestern look that made Britney Spears into a superstar, then this girl was all of that.  haven't seen her since my senoir year 2,000... I'm on my cell right now but I will try to find a pic of her on my computer at home.

I did actually find her pic, but if I post her pic her name shows up in the info for the pic, she was a star athlete in college so she's on the internet as well, and that personalizes everything.  And she was always a really nice person, never had anything against her so I don't want to put her personal life out there.  Just thought it was a funny story to share, but I have limits and morals.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 10:34:33 PM »

If you like that All-American blonde hair, blue eyed midwestern look that made Britney Spears into a superstar, then this girl was all of that.  haven't seen her since my senoir year 2,000... I'm on my cell right now but I will try to find a pic of her on my computer at home.

I did actually find her pic, but if I post her pic her name shows up in the info for the pic, she was a star athlete in college so she's on the internet as well, and that personalizes everything.  And she was always a really nice person, never had anything against her so I don't want to put her personal life out there.  Just thought it was a funny story to share, but I have limits and morals.

I feel ya...but there's an easy way to erase her name, if you want. just put it in mspaint and cut it ouy.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 04:00:01 AM »
Even with Baron and Brand there are still like 8 teams better then the Clipps imo

The Best of 3 Worlds