Author Topic: Spider's gone LOCO!!! Now he's dissing WEST COAST LEGEND ICE T!!!!!!!!  (Read 1519 times)

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE THAT HOOD MENTALITY ALONE AND FUCKEN GROW UP..
100%
chevy fuck rice

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
And yall wonder why the west cant get in the mix on this rap shit. You dudes get programed very easy and its fuckin yall coast up. Snoop and Game stuff their balls so far down yall throats that you cant fuck with anything they aint co signed. Listen to music and get the politics out of yall heads aint nan nigga payin you to not like this nigga and that nigga. For nobody to like SPI everytime theres an Spi topic niggaz run in here to right about him. When nobody replies in his topics good or bad thats when theres no interest. Pages and pages of negative shit if you dont fuck with the nigga move on with your life dont waste time hating.
yep
chevy fuck rice

Croatian Pimp

DATS KUZ SPIDER LOC IS A BITCH FUCK SPIDER LOC HE WESTCOAST MOTHAFUCKA WITH GAY UNIT FROM THE EAST COAST WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
DATS KUZ SPIDER LOC IS A BITCH FUCK SPIDER LOC HE WESTCOAST MOTHAFUCKA WITH GAY UNIT FROM THE EAST COAST WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT

u need a fuccin lobotomy cuzz

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And yall wonder why the west cant get in the mix on this rap shit. You dudes get programed very easy and its fuckin yall coast up. Snoop and Game stuff their balls so far down yall throats that you cant fuck with anything they aint co signed. Listen to music and get the politics out of yall heads aint nan nigga payin you to not like this nigga and that nigga. For nobody to like SPI everytime theres an Spi topic niggaz run in here to right about him. When nobody replies in his topics good or bad thats when theres no interest. Pages and pages of negative shit if you dont fuck with the nigga move on with your life dont waste time hating.
yep

u couldnt have said it better

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

D-Stress

I hate Spider Loc.. dude is wack...

BUT ! He was right to diss Ice-T . Ol'head..

And no matter when Ice-T played a cop on tv or in a movie it was stupid..  real retarded to release a song called cop killa, when you runnin round on tv solvin cases and catchin niggas..

smfh @ ice-t ..

I hope everybody gone start dissin him..

ever heard what an ACTOR is?he´s an actor, if he was a pig in real life then i would agree with all these disses but hes an OG.Ice-T is a legend.PERIOD!

kardinal

• 'G'
Fedie Demarco - Eat A Dick
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »
Fedie Demarco releases a Solja Boys diss song. It's on Ice-T myspace page:  http://www.myspace.com/icet

I guess we have to expect a diss  track from the OG himself. I hope he get the whole hip-hop pioneers for it.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey spi is entitled to his opinion, opinions are like ass holes erbody s got one , heard that b4?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)