Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5485 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
this song is exactly why i say bishop will never release on aftermath . . and this song is exactly why COOL AND DRE >> DR DRE
DJ Khalil, Focus > Cool & Dre

tempo2

^^ wow....just wow!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's true, it's just like that with Dre, expecations are always high. I even remember hearing In Da Club for the first time, didn't sound that special at first either and now it's probably my favorite beat from Dre.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
some good points being made. i probably went a bit harsh on the track but come on, we've been waiting for something official from bishop/dre for quite a few years now! anything less than outstanding and mega-dope was always gonna be a dissapointment, even for a street single.

especially if you consider that detox is supposed to be in full swing and that detox/the reformation are supposed to be quite closely connected projects. i hope that detox has MUCH better productions than this on it. yes it is dope to an extent (better than a lot of the crap coming out at the moment) but when its dre you expect incredible, isn't that why we've been waiting so long in the first place?

now this could just be a very light warm-up for the reformation material thats gonna blow us away and if so then its still all good and im flapping needlessly (this is my gut feeling on it). however i was expecting dre to already switch up these new style drums he's been using to a completely new sound or start to expand these simple loops into bigger productions with more going on in the instrumentation.

peace.

just wondering; you're not trying to justify your high expectations are you?

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
That's what makes Dre the greatest producer of all time. Like some of you said, there are beats you are not feeling at all in the beginning and then you love them. For me it was the same with "Outta Controll RMX" or "Trouble" by Jigga.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I quite like it and I was complaining about these type of looped Dre beats a long time before everyone else. :laugh:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Track sounds a lot more fresher the more i listen to it!
The Lyrics are dope!

Thanks to all those who ripped it!
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
That's what makes Dre the greatest producer of all time. Like some of you said, there are beats you are not feeling at all in the beginning and then you love them. For me it was the same with "Outta Controll RMX" or "Trouble" by Jigga.

lol yeah i remember shitting on Come & Go  :laugh:
it wasn't that bad actually  ;)

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
All the hate... LOL

Great beat! dope Lyrics!

Grow Up!!!!!!!

LOOOL

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
real nice ladiback track,i like it,
it reminds me of crooked i's single it has a concept and brings a good message accross.

westcoast mc's are the only once coming out with the realest shit even on singles we dont sell out with fucking retared dances and licking on loliopops

hiphop lives on the westcoast.

i love the message of this song "GROW UP" cuz im sick of these bitch made mothafuckas acting like kids mothafucka grow up maybe this can inspire some of these fucked up kids of this generation

YoungCrookedI

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
it reminds me of crooked i's single it has a concept and brings a good message accross.

westcoast mc's are the only once coming out with the realest shit even on singles we dont sell out with fucking retared dances and licking on loliopops

i love the message of this song "GROW UP" cuz im sick of these bitch made mothafuckas acting like kids mothafucka grow up maybe this can inspire some of these fucked up kids of this generation

Yeah... ON POINT!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOL

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff

Word!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beat is real catchy! I'm gonna bump this throughout the day. Thanks to everyone for hookin up the different rips to this!

Suga Foot

The song is tight!!!!  Subject matter is perfect.  It's a total contrast to what's out right now.  I think this song should/will/does serve as the official introduction to Dr. Dre's 'new sound'.  Bishop is saying it's time to grow up, it's like he's setting the stage for a whole lot more grown up music. 

This song has to come out first to pave the way for the new style.  I don't wanna jump to anything and say Bishop is a trend setter, but who else is doin grown up music?  Jay says he is, Nas kinda is, but nothing like this.  This shit is classy lol.