Author Topic: Have Gun Will Travel  (Read 751 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Have Gun Will Travel
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 11:40:36 AM »
yeah get it, ignore the haters.

??? i don't see any hate

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 11:49:26 AM »
Psycho, i think you deserve to be banned if you make another topic such as this one   :sign_werd:

i cant see nothing "weird" about asking for advice.

don't play dumb, you know what i mean  :nawty:

NO I DONT, because i asked if i should buy the book or not.im not sayin 36,00 EUR is BIG MONEY for me but i dont want throw the money away for some garbage shit.thats why i ask.plus i dont live in the US and i cant go to local bookstore and get it cheaper like yall can.
and WHAT YOU MEAN is i guess, that my threads are mainly about death row, so what?im a death row fan and im not the only one.

i don't see any hate

i do!not "hating" but "actin like a smart-ass hater".im not dissing yall but look: to each their own homie, some likes death row, some likes soulja boy and some dont even know nothing about rap but listen to nelly and eminem and they think they´re real hip-hopers.and me?i love west coast music, im a real fan from europe, where the people (90%) dont know more about than 2pac,nelly,eminem and ja rule!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »
Psycho, i think you deserve to be banned if you make another topic such as this one   :sign_werd:

i cant see nothing "weird" about asking for advice.

don't play dumb, you know what i mean  :nawty:

NO I DONT, because i asked if i should buy the book or not.im not sayin 36,00 EUR is BIG MONEY for me but i dont want throw the money away for some garbage shit.thats why i ask.plus i dont live in the US and i cant go to local bookstore and get it cheaper like yall can.
and WHAT YOU MEAN is i guess, that my threads are mainly about death row, so what?im a death row fan and im not the only one.

i don't see any hate

i do!not "hating" but "actin like a smart-ass hater".im not dissing yall but look: to each their own homie, some likes death row, some likes soulja boy and some dont even know nothing about rap but listen to nelly and eminem and they think they´re real hip-hopers.and me?i love west coast music, im a real fan from europe, where the people (90%) dont know more about than 2pac,nelly,eminem and ja rule!

LOL it's not about your music taste, it's about your behaviour, i thought that was obvious  :yikes:

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
I know this is wrong of me,and I have been adviced not to help you anymore.
by who?you decided it for yourself or someone told you that?

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »
You´re Cool In My Book, You Know That ;) But Don´t Make It Sound Like You´re My Teacher And I´m A Bad Pupil, What Do You Mean By "Helping"?C´mon Man!

Fuck The Haters (Talkin Shit Like Bitches, You Know Who You Are)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:39:45 PM by Junior Capo »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 04:36:39 PM »
It's good...if you like fiction.

Haha +1 for you man for telling it like it is.

By all means go get it Psycho but keep in mind that Ronin Ro is a VERY creative man when it comes to storytelling so remember what PE used to say back in the day: Don't believe the hype...  But when you're done reading this I suggest you go and pick up a copy of this one: http://www.amazon.com/Suge-Knight-Records-Hitting-American/dp/0970222475 --> It's also available in Europe you just have to look for it.

And also make sure to check out this one: http://www.amazon.com/LAbyrinth-Detective-Investigates-Notorious-Implication/dp/080213971X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »
You´re Cool In My Book, You Know That ;) But Don´t Make It Sound Like You´re My Teacher And I´m A Bad Pupil, What Do You Mean By "Helping"?C´mon Man!

off course you are a bad pupil, you're like the troublemaker of the class.

It's good...if you like fiction.

Haha +1 for you man for telling it like it is.

By all means go get it Psycho but keep in mind that Ronin Ro is a VERY creative man when it comes to storytelling so remember what PE used to say back in the day: Don't believe the hype... 

lol, have gun will travel is on point  :P

I take Ronin´s word over any Death Row "janitors" any day.....

yeah as i said a couple of times before, have gun will travel & the welcome to death row documentary, give a very deep insight of what happened behind the scenes
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:25:04 AM by Dre-Day »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 12:28:17 AM »
Ronin Ro got a few key things right - The Warren G shake down, stripping people naked for using the Harry O phone, and just the overall tone of Death Row. However, one thing I thought was funny is how he kept hinting at a homosexual relationship between Danny Boy and Suge. It was fucking unbelievable. Lol.

Welcome 2 Death Row = The Best Death Row documentary. Lydia made one sick ass documentary with that one. I own it on VHS.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2008, 12:34:31 AM »
Ronin Ro got a few key things right - The Warren G shake down, stripping people naked for using the Harry O phone, and just the overall tone of Death Row. However, one thing I thought was funny is how he kept hinting at a homosexual relationship between Danny Boy and Suge. It was fucking unbelievable. Lol.

lol, since you're being ignorant again, maybe you should re-check your topic about Nino Brown's collection ( with the video) to refresh your memory, as i already corrected you about this there  :sleep:

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »
Welcome 2 Death Row = The Best Death Row documentary. Lydia made one sick ass documentary with that one. I own it on VHS.

The fact Lydia was part of that movie made it all very biased. But you're right it's still the best DR documentary.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:40:13 AM by The "Untouchable" DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »

lol, since you're being ignorant again, maybe you should re-check your topic about Nino Brown's collection ( with the video) to refresh your memory, as i already corrected you about this there  :sleep:

How is that ignorant? I own a copy of the book. I believe I know what I am talking about.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »

How is that ignorant? I own a copy of the book. I believe I know what I am talking about.

check the topic and then you'll see why.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 12:44:26 AM »

Link me, and I would call Meech Wells not Dr. Dre at this point.  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 12:48:27 AM »

is there something wrong with your hands?  :loco:

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 01:00:07 AM »

is there something wrong with your hands?  :loco:

Listen Dre-Day, why don't you just link me to the god damn topic? I am sick of reading your text. It's idiots like you who ruin DubCNN giving people negative karma for no reason. All you Dr. Dre followers are what make this forum suck ass in all honesty. You think you know it all, and you can't accept being wrong. Just accept that I am right and you are wrong. Otherwise, I will go all Christian Crusade mode. I will find your kid and beat it's head against a rock till its skull is in fragments, because I don't want another fucking idiot like you in this world stealing my air. I doubt you have a kid though, because you are probably playing find the sausage with your very close group of friends. I'm not taking anymore time to respond to you, because it would make me just as idiotic as you. Good day little kid, and get off the forum every once in a while. It'll do you some good to get some sunlight.

To Chad:

I like it, because it's basically the only Death Row documentary that goes on the inside. I only have the VHS, it comes with no bonuses.