Author Topic: [OLD VIDEO] GAME VS DOMINATION PHONE CONVERSTATION  (Read 574 times)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: [OLD VIDEO] GAME VS DOMINATION PHONE CONVERSTATION
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 08:41:48 AM »
Game, Yukmouth, Eastwood, Gonzoe.. they all the same thing.

But yo this Young Money Trav?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
Game, Yukmouth, Eastwood, Gonzoe.. they all the same thing.

But yo this Young Money Trav?
That's my man but nah this aint him.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 09:05:54 AM »
Game sounds hella greazy on that. Hahaha! You could tell Game was lovin makin that nigga go crazy.

He wasnt loving it when them waccwalls got served at hot 97. He thought it was sweet and got they ass served. And what game do? Go in the booth and rap. Hahahaha!!! That right there told u niggaz what it is.

And domo and smurf is offspring of gunit and them niggaz starving they would have bodied 1 of them niggaz.

1. u corny as hell

2. dude got shot by cops...so stop talkin tough...

3. and if they would have bodied him...then y didnt they get in the cab...and come down there...yea...stfu... ::)

Dude its well known it was a street nigga who clapped the waccwall but I guess it makes you feel better to say that bout the cops. You think they would have rushed the police? Plus the police would have been on the inside the studio waiting for 50 to get out the main studio from doing the interview.

Tony yayo even said earlier that the wolves were downstairs dummy

Don't get made cause them real niggaz served them studio gangsta waccwalls.

He told him to come out of the city so they could get busy, why would he go down there after they been arguing over the radio then go there to lay one of them niggaz down?

I see your knowledge on the streets when you say stupid shit like that post you did.

lol so u gon tell me about streets...when u was prolly born in the burbs...nigga kill that noise...so yayo said it...that makes it true huh... ::)what street nigga shoots someone in the leg...neva heard of a street nigga firing a weapon 4 a warning shot...and anyway the gun was discharged on the ground the bullet bounced and hit the dude in the leg...and if a street nigga shot them...how come nobody got caught when the shit happened in front of hot97...but yet lil kim is spotted on camera and sent 2 jail?? so they can catch 1 but cant catch the other? nigga stfu...domination aint no street dude...bang em smurf is the street dude...who protected 50 cent...and then got shitted on...if domination really wanted 2 do somethin...he coulda jumped on the train...or took a cab...hopped in the whip..w/e and came down if he wanted a problem...but on the phone makin wack ass threats...come on man...do some research and stop dickrydin...

Domo aint a street nigga? You sound fool. So what you sayin is gunit go around ny or wherever with no shooters around? Of course they gonna be around in ny that's dumb for u to say dumb shit like what yayo said wasn't true. And you act like nigga don't get shot in the legs in the streets, every point you made was just dumb.

And I did my research heard both sides and made a good judgement based on my street knowledge on who was telling the truth. I can see you didn't ,in disbelief they got served, or you don't have a street backround homie I gots mine believe dat nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »
Game sounds hella greazy on that. Hahaha! You could tell Game was lovin makin that nigga go crazy.

He wasnt loving it when them waccwalls got served at hot 97. He thought it was sweet and got they ass served. And what game do? Go in the booth and rap. Hahahaha!!! That right there told u niggaz what it is.

And domo and smurf is offspring of gunit and them niggaz starving they would have bodied 1 of them niggaz.

1. u corny as hell

3. and if they would have bodied him...then y didnt they get in the cab...and come down there...yea...stfu... ::)

Dude its well known it was a street nigga who clapped the waccwall but I guess it makes you feel better to say that bout the cops. You think they would have rushed the police? Plus the police would have been on the inside the studio waiting for 50 to get out the main studio from doing the interview.

He told him to come out of the city so they could get busy, why would he go down there after they been arguing over the radio then go there to lay one of them niggaz down?

I see your knowledge on the streets when you say stupid shit like that post you did.

lol so u gon tell me about streets...when u was prolly born in the burbs...nigga kill that noise...so yayo said it...that makes it true huh... ::)what street nigga shoots someone in the leg...neva heard of a street nigga firing a weapon 4 a warning shot...and anyway the gun was discharged on the ground the bullet bounced and hit the dude in the leg...and if a street nigga shot them...how come nobody got caught when the shit happened in front of hot97...but yet lil kim is spotted on camera and sent 2 jail?? so they can catch 1 but cant catch the other? nigga stfu...domination aint no street dude...bang em smurf is the street dude...who protected 50 cent...and then got shitted on...if domination really wanted 2 do somethin...he coulda jumped on the train...or took a cab...hopped in the whip..w/e and came down if he wanted a problem...but on the phone makin wack ass threats...come on man...do some research and stop dickrydin...

Domo aint a street nigga? You sound fool. So what you sayin is gunit go around ny or wherever with no shooters around? Of course they gonna be around in ny that's dumb for u to say dumb shit like what yayo said wasn't true. And you act like nigga don't get shot in the legs in the streets, every point you made was just dumb.

And I did my research heard both sides and made a good judgement based on my street knowledge on who was telling the truth. I can see you didn't ,in disbelief they got served, or you don't have a street backround homie I gots mine believe dat nigga.

if by shooters...u mean security...then yea...and that aint no diss...95% of rappers have armed bodyguards...since when bodyguards became goons?? stop playin wit me homey...of course niggaz get shot in the leg...but the shot wasnt intended 4 him 2 get hit...did u read what i posted or skimmed thru it... ::)...ive seen a nigga get shot righ across the street from me...and they wasnt aimin @ the nigga legs...so u can stfu wit all that...

u aint research shit...and stop tryna prove 2 me...or point out that u "street" cuz 1. i dont believe u either way...and 2. i really dont give a fuck...like bein in the hood is somethin 2 brag about...stop wit da bullshit ma nigga...like i said...if he wanted drama...he woulda got in the cab and went 2 see em...if any of these niggaz that so called "threaten" the game...they know where the nigga live they dont do shit...talk dat shit u know..which is nothin so be quiet...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
^Pretty much what FittedDaBoss said is networth. 8)

BUt what i dont get is WHY SPICEGIRL97 and TRAV BEEZY go making these Game threads. aint u supposed to be promoting "da most eastiest". 

Game dont really need the extra promotion yall giving him and shit like this makes your boy spider just look more garbage than he already is.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 02:12:17 PM »

1. u corny as hell

if by shooters...u mean security...then yea...and that aint no diss...95% of rappers have armed bodyguards...since when bodyguards became goons?? stop playin wit me homey...of course niggaz get shot in the leg...but the shot wasnt intended 4 him 2 get hit...did u read what i posted or skimmed thru it... ::)...ive seen a nigga get shot righ across the street from me...and they wasnt aimin @ the nigga legs...so u can stfu wit all that...

u aint research shit...and stop tryna prove 2 me...or point out that u "street" cuz 1. i dont believe u either way...and 2. i really dont give a fuck...like bein in the hood is somethin 2 brag about...stop wit da bullshit ma nigga...like i said...if he wanted drama...he woulda got in the cab and went 2 see em...if any of these niggaz that so called "threaten" the game...they know where the nigga live they dont do shit...talk dat shit u know..which is nothin so be quiet...
    my nigga why you giving these these two spidee lacks fans this much time.  hell you keepin them from gettin in touch with the other 7 fans to promote his garbage mixtapes an album that wont drop till until yayo goes platinum 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »
Why niggaz always got spi name in they mouth and niggaz don't be sayin shit bout the nigga stop ridin the nigga dick really when nobody even talkin bout the nigga.

The other nigga I aint tryin to prove to nan nigga on here im from the hood cause I don't give a fuck bout u internet  niggaz. It is what it is all that hard talk and santana game a touched nan nigga he all wolf. If sayin that police this the police makes you digest they got served then it is what it is I don't give a fuck real niggaz see it for what it is.

And of course there security with 99% of rappers but the goons do the poppin. Yall make me more proud on being from the hood when yall pretend to know how to deal with street issues and make ho excuses on y santana game wolf and dont do shit to niggaz.

On the note you brothas,wiggers,and real niggaz have a nice day