Author Topic: T.I. - Swing Your Rag [Louis Rag] [CDQ/NODJ] FIRE!  (Read 599 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Swing Your Rag [Louis Rag] [CDQ/NODJ] FIRE!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 01:57:14 PM »
this shit is fire muthafuckas....stop hatin' this is an anthem for real. way better than a milli...100x better!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 02:01:41 PM »
No Matter What>What's up, What's Happening>Swing Your Rag, IMO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
you have a right to your opinion but 'no matter what' is in it's own class. those other two are just classic vintage t.i. all of them are fire though and i read in the new vibe t.i. has some dr. dre beats. paper trail is going to definitely be a classic and album of the year!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:00:15 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
you have a right to your opinion but 'no matter what' is in it's own class. those other two are just classic vintage t.i. all of them are fire though and i read in the new vibe t.i. has some dr. dre beats. paper trail is going to definitely be a classic and album of the year!!!!!!!

nas, t.i., game, cube, and busta is the long-shot lol. but those are who will be mentioned for album of the year. unless crooked i surprizes us at the end of the year. :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »

nas, t.i., game, cube, and busta is the long-shot lol. but those are who will be mentioned for album of the year. unless crooked i surprizes us at the end of the year. :P
crooked I doesn't stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 08:16:07 PM »

IMO (and MANY others), crooked spits some of the best shit! and i know he would drop something great. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »

IMO (and MANY others), crooked spits some of the best shit! and i know he would drop something great. 8)
i wanna know why y'all think he's hot? i just never thought anything he did was hot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »

i wanna know why y'all think he's hot? i just never thought anything he did was hot.

did you listen to the hip hop weeklys?!? he spit some hard shit 52 weeks straight! plus hes just a flat out BEAST rapper.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 08:36:19 PM »

betchu culdent name 10 crooked i songs without lookin them up lol. Lol u obv just hate on good rappers

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »

betchu culdent name 10 crooked i songs without lookin them up lol. Lol u obv just hate on good rappers
i don't listen to none of his bullshit. jayo felony is the best nigga in the west and one of my favorite emcees. i don't hate. if it's hot it will be generally seen and if it's wack it will be generally seen. the real will always see through the bullshit, the dummies won't!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »
this is still gettin bumped a lot!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »

i don't listen to none of his bullshit. jayo felony is the best nigga in the west and one of my favorite emcees. i don't hate. if it's hot it will be generally seen and if it's wack it will be generally seen. the real will always see through the bullshit, the dummies won't!!!!!

well if you dont listen to any of his "bullshit"...how do u know its bullshit? :sign_withstupid:...and believe me im bein generious with the word "stupid". ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 06:50:42 AM »

well if you dont listen to any of his "bullshit"...how do u know its bullshit? :sign_withstupid:...and believe me im bein generious with the word "stupid". ;D
you might be generous with that term pertaining to yourself. but i've heard plenty of that niggas songs but i don't like his music. he's overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:05:31 AM by classic material »

The_Offence

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 08:36:26 AM »
i ain't feeling this shit

the hook is wack

blooodraw & jeezy already did the whole Louie bullshit

man hip hop is trash now, total garbage, i think ill start listen to some old reggae or some rock, this is whats hot ? are you kidding me

GOD HELP US FOR WHATS TO COME IN THE FUTURE IF ITS ALREADY THIS BAD

FIRE ? NO MORE LIKE SOMEBODY SHOULD TAKE THE OG COPY AND LIGHT IT ON FIRE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »
damn this song is addictive!!!!!!!!!! anthem of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!