Author Topic: SPICE'S FUTURE ON DUBCC  (Read 509 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: SPICE'S FUTURE ON DUBCC
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »
From now on I will only be posting in the G-Spot and Entertainment sections and a lil Outbound here and there. Sports section is useless because besides for a couple people here and there no one on dubcc knows anything about Sports and don't even get me started on the Westcoast section  :-X

LOL 

LOOK AT HOW SERIOUS THIS NIGGA TAKES THIS BOARD

posting some kind of group announcement

nigga i thought you got cancer or the aids or were going to the pen for something

LOL @ this barry bonds humpin homo.

wouldnt last one minute on my block

LMAO!

Spice...go suck a dick. Why dont you start some threads about the NFL and MLB like i do.

youz a bitch telling people to suck dicks...

lmao....go do some research and fuck up agian you clown....here's a prop for making me laugh.

This is too funny  ;D...

I didnt fuck up anything u joke. U said #1 offense which means Yards, u didnt say scoring offense, bottom line. So i was right  :-*
Again another weak argument comin from you, keep em coming chief  ;)

lmao..you clown...#1 Offense = Points Scored. Ask any NFL stat heads. You're a joke, thats why no one takes your ass serious. Didn't you claim a LT isn't good enough to play LG?...you're a clown.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 03:55:06 PM »
You're a fuckin' loser!!!!!!!

coming from the dropout that doesnt have a job hahaha

How bout I go on an internet forum and tell a bunch of guys I've never met why I don't post anymore. Or let me ask them what I should buy at the grocery store.

I'm smarter than you, and I make more money than you, Eat a dick, and die.

LOSER!

check and mate.

T.I.

+1

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
spice...why is Tris Speaker not as good a player as Willie Mays?

Speaker joined baseball around the same time as Cobb, and became a regular by 1909.  with his AMAZING centerfield defense (statistically unrivaled by anyone) and supurb hitting the Sawx won two world series with him.

After the Red Sox 1915 World Series victory, Speaker got a horrible contract proposal (a 40% paycut) from Red Sox president Joe Lannin. Speaker told the Sawx to go shove it so Lannin traded Speaker to the Cleveland Indians for Sam Jones, Fred Thomas and $50,000.

In his Cleveland career Speaker had a .354 batting average and holds the Indianss team record for most Times on Base.  He also has recorded the 5 highest On-Base Percentages in Cleveland history.

At the time this trade was considered the worst in Red Sox history, even after Babe Ruth went to the Yankees and rearranged every record in the books. It's still EASILY one of the most one-sided deals in baseball history....

"Despite spending most of his career in Ty Cobb's considerable shadow, Tris Speaker's .345 lifetime batting average and revolutionary defensive play made him one of Cobb's few rivals as the greatest player of the 1910s." - National Baseball Hall of Fame

you just don't like him because

a-he's not a Giant
b-you can't make a compelling arguement

not putting down Willie Mays, just saying he's not as good as you were lead to believe by your San Francisco Giant blindness...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »
you guys crack me up talking about these old ass players

to learn the history of the game is understandable

you want to read stats, follow the years of the past, that's fine

the comparisons are fun, you can make arguments about certain players, that's cool too

but it's funny when all this shit is talked about as if it's coming from eyewitness accounts

just shut up already about how much better so-and-so was than this guy 100 years ago

all your opinions hold no weight and really nobody gives a shit

you guys want to act like you know what you're talking about, debate some shit you watched firsthand

stop tryin to sway opinions, especially on this dinosaur shit that nobody really knows about other than REAL old timers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »

the comparisons are fun, you can make arguments about certain players, that's cool too

but it's funny when all this shit is talked about as if it's coming from eyewitness accounts

just shut up already about how much better so-and-so was than this guy 100 years ago

you guys want to act like you know what you're talking about, debate some shit you watched firsthand

stop tryin to sway opinions, especially on this dinosaur shit that nobody really knows about other than REAL old timers

do you know who you're talking to young man?

Hack's seen all of them.

now hush.

this is between me and pussyboy
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

T.I.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »

Hack's seen all of them.

now hush.

how old is this fool?

T.I.

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

Hack's seen all of them.

mmm..... nah

you still look semi-cool though, it's alright

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »
I only go to dubcc when I feel insecure about myself. Then those dumbass net bangers make me feel better about myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »
^^Haha, your a bitch dawg!! You wouldn't talk that shit in person, you lucky I wasn't at that party across the street from you, son!! Feel better now?

True, stats do a lot to prove how dominant a player was, but it doesn't tell the whole story. There are plenty of players in all sports, who either rise to the occasion, or put up big numbers except when the pressure is on. And you can't really tell unless you watched them play.
I got a bird's eye view

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 01:33:37 AM »
From now on I will only be posting in the G-Spot and Entertainment sections and a lil Outbound here and there. Sports section is useless because besides for a couple people here and there no one on dubcc knows anything about Sports and don't even get me started on the Westcoast section  :-X

LOL 

LOOK AT HOW SERIOUS THIS NIGGA TAKES THIS BOARD

posting some kind of group announcement

nigga i thought you got cancer or the aids or were going to the pen for something

LOL @ this barry bonds humpin homo.

wouldnt last one minute on my block

LMAO!

Spice...go suck a dick. Why dont you start some threads about the NFL and MLB like i do.

youz a bitch telling people to suck dicks...

lmao....go do some research and fuck up agian you clown....here's a prop for making me laugh.

This is too funny  ;D...

I didnt fuck up anything u joke. U said #1 offense which means Yards, u didnt say scoring offense, bottom line. So i was right  :-*
Again another weak argument comin from you, keep em coming chief  ;)

lmao..you clown...#1 Offense = Points Scored. Ask any NFL stat heads. You're a joke, thats why no one takes your ass serious. Didn't you claim a LT isn't good enough to play LG?...you're a clown.

LOL@ NFL STAT HEAD
an Official NFL Stat of Offensive Rankings are TOTAL YARDS YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!! Scoring Offense is SCORING OFFENSE!!! Dude ur wrong just fuckin deal with it. And i never said a LT good wasnt good enough to play LG, what the fuck are u talking about u clown? Get the fuck outta here 

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 07:29:02 AM »

Hack's seen all of them.

now hush.

how old is this fool?

T.I.

young man Hack Wilson is 108 years young

and i can still lay a woopin on you wippersnappers

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 04:04:34 PM »
^^Haha, your a bitch dawg!! You wouldn't talk that shit in person, you lucky I wasn't at that party across the street from you, son!! Feel better now?
Thank you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »
Spice is my dude stop fukin with em....LETS GO PACERS!!!!!!!