Author Topic: Danny Boy album for sale on Amazon  (Read 147 times)

smegma

Danny Boy album for sale on Amazon
« on: July 04, 2008, 10:25:44 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Come-Up-Danny-Boy/dp/B001C3B8I2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215191551&sr=8-1

In 2004, Death Row Records R&B artist Danny Boy launched his own label, Platinum Pearl. DB and his artists put together an album, which was to be released on the underground to create a small buzz for his acts and label. Unfortunatly the album was NEVER RELEASED....Until now! Originally scheduled to be distributed through Death Row Records, The Come Up now sees a release, in stores and available online from July 8th. The Come Up boasts production from former Death Row Records in-house producers, Ambassador Kash, and Sir Jinx. With guest appearances from Natris G, Crucial Conflict, and Kia Shine. Danny Boy was first heard singing on Come When I Call (Produced by DJ Quik), from the Snoop Dogg soundtrack Murder Was The Case. Danny Boy, also known as DB hails from Chicago, but relocated to Los Angeles when signed by Suge Knight in 1993, at the age of 14, he soon became the lead R&B act at 90's powerhouse label Death Row Records. In 1995, he released his first single, Slip N Slide (Produced by Reggie Moore and co-produced by DeVante Swing) with then unknown artist Ginuwine singing the chorus. The video was shot in Cabo, and also featured scenes with label-mates 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound. DB's most famous outing was his collaboration on 2Pac's 'I Ain't Mad at Cha', the single from the All Eyez on Me album, of which DB was also featured on Picture Me Rollin' and Heaven Ain't Hard To Find. Danny was later featured on Toss It Up on 2Pac's The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory album. Most recently, Danny Boy made an appearance on Death Row's soundtrack to Eddie Griffin's Dysfunktional Family movie.

Klue

smegma

Re: Danny Boy album for sale on Amazon
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »
I saw it, but it's worth a 2nd topic :)

Klue

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 10:36:52 AM »
order my copy alreday by the way..

Johnny B

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »
In 1995, he released his first single, Slip N Slide (Produced by Reggie Moore and co-produced by DeVante Swing) with then unknown artist Ginuwine singing the chorus.

then DPG used the beat for Slippin' N Slidin' on Dogg Food cuz it said co-produced by DeVante Swing if I'm not mistaken.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 01:25:00 PM by Johnny B »