Author Topic: Knoc-turn'al video new studio session (HOT TRACK PLAYING)  (Read 496 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Knoc-turn'al video new studio session (HOT TRACK PLAYING)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »
I used to be a big Knocturnal fan, but the garbage he put out after The Way I Am dropped (an album I actually copped) was simply inexcusable
what garbage do u speak of?

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »
^u do know that was fake right? it was a bootleg made by a shady label knoc had nothing to do with - its not a real knoc-turn'al release or real knoc-turn'al album

he's made that very clear in some interviews and he even told me that personally.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
^u do know that was fake right? it was a bootleg made by a shady label knoc had nothing to do with - its not a real knoc-turn'al release or real knoc-turn'al album

he's made that very clear in some interviews and he even told me that personally.

nigga still had to step in the studio to record that shit, some of the WACKEST shit I have ever heard too
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
nigga still had to step in the studio to record that shit, some of the WACKEST shit I have ever heard too
they actually just took some of his rap lines from songs here and there and formulated the verses and hooks together; randomly thrown together. All the lines could be from different Knoc songs.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com