Author Topic: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!  (Read 1306 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 01:44:22 PM »
wow seems like every spi hater is comin out for this one, even NO TEFLON , shit were teh fuck u been ? i miss ur comments on how u go ''psycho'' to reppin BWS and that you woud even kill for game ? rememba?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Black Gloves

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »
All im sayin is December is close Spider :'( :laugh: :o ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 03:28:34 PM by Black Gloves »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 04:11:15 PM »

You better believe S.p.i will still be BAYMAACIN' on yo bitch ass even if the album don't drop on G-unit 'cause he'll still push his own shit just like everybody else on the west who aren't mainstream which is the majority :D Keep the threads going with Loco as the subject
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:32 PM »
lol..SPI
This album dropping on Dec is this his debut Major Album??
I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda looking forward, let's see what Spider will do on this album..Not really expecting too much, but i'll leave enough room for me to be amazed...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »
Spiders raps are slow, tired and boring....

Who cares if he walks around in compton and south central? Listen to his interviews. He thinks hes untouchable, rock hard, and a super gang banger. WTF IS A GUNIT CRIP? hahahahahahaha hes from del amo 97st aka bustas

You sound stupid speaking up on that banging shit that you know nothing about. You see him as an og cause he does real nigga shit that u cant do and go places you can't go. If you was a real nigga you would respect 1 when u saw him,the same to all you other niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »
Spiders raps are slow, tired and boring....

Who cares if he walks around in compton and south central? Listen to his interviews. He thinks hes untouchable, rock hard, and a super gang banger. WTF IS A GUNIT CRIP? hahahahahahaha hes from del amo 97st aka bustas

You sound stupid speaking up on that banging shit that you know nothing about. You see him as an og cause he does real nigga shit that u cant do and go places you can't go. If you was a real nigga you would respect 1 when u saw him,the same to all you other niggaz.
You saying we should respect him cuz he is a 'Gang banger'??..Why??
Surely he has done other 'non-gang-banging' things that should and can warrant respect, no???

evo

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »
listen to spi albums a few times and you will feel the shit a lot more, if not your probably on snoops dick

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »
^^Pish Posh!
If one does not get into the said artist music, it's not becuase of another artist. It may just be down to taste and opinion!

Juss as you dig his usic, here will be others who are of a contrast opinion..c'mon i'm sure you can appreciate that.

K-9

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

December will be a funny month  ;D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »
^^Pish Posh!
If one does not get into the said artist music, it's not becuase of another artist. It may just be down to taste and opinion!

Juss as you dig his usic, here will be others who are of a contrast opinion..c'mon i'm sure you can appreciate that.
i can dig that fast part what you said my equal,and that holds true for real fans,but you got these muthafuccas on here,who make it they life to hate or to succ up to artist,that shit makes the forum lame, spi stay doing his thang,and that's whether you like his music or not,same with game and others, i just don't get why,equals can't say they thang and roll, shit is funny,as well as saying spi and the 97s are in del amo, that shit had me dying right there, equals need to keep it about the music yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »
^^Pish Posh!

i can dig that fast part what you said my equal,and that holds true for real fans,but you got these muthafuccas on here,who make it they life to hate or to succ up to artist,that shit makes the forum lame, spi stay doing his thang,and that's whether you like his music or not,same with game and others, i just don't get why,equals can't say they thang and roll, shit is funny,as well as saying spi and the 97s are in del amo, that shit had me dying right there, equals need to keep it about the music yell
^^^So True!!!

These days, for certain rappers, if you are not a fan, you are automatically labeled a a 'hater' or it's cuz you are on another's jock, or something??

can i not 'dig his music, without you getting all upset'
Love or Hate it, Spi is out there doing his music!
'How much flogging of a dead horse, can be administered, till it's enough?'

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »
gunit wont release anything on him cause hes no buz, why? HES WACK...HE CANT EVEN GET ON THE BILLBOARDS WITH GUNITS NAME AFILIATED TO HIM.... Spi will never have this much press again, hes over.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »
^^Pish Posh!

^^^So True!!!

These days, for certain rappers, if you are not a fan, you are automatically labeled a a 'hater' or it's cuz you are on another's jock, or something??

can i not 'dig his music, without you getting all upset'
Love or Hate it, Spi is out there doing his music!
'How much flogging of a dead horse, can be administered, till it's enough?'

It be the same 7 niggaz in rotation sayin the same shit everyday bout spi. It obvious that much talk about a nigga that u don't like is cause of the game situation.

Any nigga who don't feel his shit would state their opinion and move on not talk about the nigga everyday. Its plenty of niggaz who's names are on these forums and people don't speak on them. That's when somebody don't give a fuck about somebody.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »
gunit wont release anything on him cause hes no buz, why? HES WACK...HE CANT EVEN GET ON THE BILLBOARDS WITH GUNITS NAME AFILIATED TO HIM.... Spi will never have this much press again, hes over.

lol u stay makin up shit and is wrong every single time. Spider loc is known throughout the US and outside this country if he wasn't yo ass wouldn't have made this thread, u clown. You're the definition of a hater which is one who can't keep a person's name out of their mouth or off their mind, always have to say something negative when no one asked you anything and have to make up bull shit to keep the haterism flowin non stop...that's a hater for yo ass lol. DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE isn't goin nowhere so you'll always have something to do....you're probably going for the Hater of the year award lol over there yellin I'M THE BIGGEST HATER!! :banana:

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »
These Spider Loc threads are hilarious!
Regardless of what the naysayers are saying Dude is out there making music!

Let Loc make music!!
EXACTLY!
 8)
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.