Author Topic: Tech N9ne Readies His Anticipated "Killer" Album For July 1st Release [Audio]  (Read 262 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Tech N9ne is without a doubt one of the most creative artists active in Hip-Hop. The Kansas City rapper has built up such a cult following through the last years that he doesn't even need to rely on mainstream promo to make sure his releases do well.

His upcoming solo album, "Killer", might look like a more commercial attempt at first glance, but don't be mistaken - Tech N9ne is keeping it gutter and true to his "Strange Music" style on his new LP. The double CD album is currently set to drop in two weeks, on July 1st to be exact.

The features list on "Killer" is very impressive. From Hip-Hop legends like Ice Cube and Scarface to current artists like Mistah FAB and Paul Wall to Rock & Roll mashups with (hed) p.e., Tecca Nina really put in work on this album. A first taste of the album was released a few weeks ago in the single "Let's Go", featuring Mistah FAB & Kutt Calhoun.

Incase you haven't heard it yet, check it out below:

Tech N9ne - Let's Go (ft. Mistah FAB & Kutt Calhoun)

We also have another track off the album available for you to stream. It's called "Everybody Move", pick your format and click to listen:

Tech N9ne - Everybody Move | Windows Media | Quick Time |

Be on the lookout for an exclusive interview with Tech N9ne on dubcnn soon. Tech N9ne will also be launching a new social networking site in near future, so keep your eyes open!

Don't forget "Killer" drops on July 1st, pre-orders are available now at therealtechn9ne.com.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

On the same note... I just saw the album leaked today!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
That sampler sounded pretty decent.  I wonder how the rest of the album sounds.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
On the same note... I just saw the album leaked today!!

what? you have the album?

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
album for me is a 3/5...

I know tech fans are really gonna love this album though...

I found alot of dope songs on this (2 discs) but i also found alot of wack songs on it...

Ive never been really into Tech though...  I always thought he was a dope rapper but his music overall i wasnt feeling... 

This album sounds like a part 2 to the last album he had...
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the album leaked?!? :o I WANT SOME! lol

Blood$

I never checked out any of Tech N9ne's albums... somebody hook me up with a link for his new one?

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
went to the fire and ice tour.... he killed it

anghellic - classic

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im so confused lol, can someone give a brother a link to the album if it dropped? somebody update me on whats good with this album plz lol.

AnybodyKilla

Tech N9ne is dope ass raper. His albums are usually ight, half the songs are usually wack though lol. Hes a dope ass feature though, cause you just know hes gonna DESTROY his verse lol. Someone hook me up with a link for the album though, thanks!!!

Chad Vader

I never checked out any of Tech N9ne's albums... somebody hook me up with a link for his new one?

Here´s the sampler and more Tech N9ne audio for those that missed it;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=179952.msg1883156#msg1883156

Tech N9ne is dope ass raper. His albums are usually ight, half the songs are usually wack though lol. Hes a dope ass feature though, cause you just know hes gonna DESTROY his verse lol. Someone hook me up with a link for the album though, thanks!!!

There´s 6 tracks from the album on the promo;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=179952.msg1883156#msg1883156

AnybodyKilla

Gonna bump this album tommorow!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

His upcoming solo album, "Killer", might look like a more commercial attempt at first glance, but don't be mistaken - Tech N9ne is keeping it gutter and true to his "Strange Music" style on his new LP. The double CD album is currently set to drop in two weeks, on July 1st to be exact.

LMAO...Yea fuckin right...every song on this album has a commercial feel to it...and keep in mind, Tech N9ne is one of my favorite rappers ever.