Author Topic: Tha Realest feat. Ray-J - "Peep'n Game" [NEW single from 'Witness Tha Realest'!]  (Read 1280 times)

Mietek23

Just got a word from nima that it's gonna happen NEXT WEEK so lookout for the interview ;D

Mietek23

Check out the official website of Team Die Entertainment WWW.teamdimeent.com/main and their myspace page WWW.myspace.com/teamdiement ad vote for "Peep' Game" to be played on radiostations

BiggBoogaBiff

i feel like im disrespectin Pac lissenin 2 dis shit

Ezekiel Whitmore

Lame. Time to move on.

"People say I Sound Like 'Pac, I ain't stealing from 'Pac, I'm representing for 'Pac" - Tha Realest.

(Yes, I changed the world Mobb Deep to People)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:19:29 AM by Ezekiel Whitmore »

kuruptDPG

Just got a word from nima that it's gonna happen NEXT WEEK so lookout for the interview ;D

damn for real?

NIMA MAKE A POST QUESTIONS THREAD!! Heres some here:

1) Tell us the story about you meeting 2pac? you said in a interview that he liked your style.
2) Was suge controlling you eg you have to sound like pac like this, diss this nigga etc
3) Did you have an album done? who featured on it and produced it?
4) Did you record a track with crooked i and ja rule called troublesome 2005? have you squashed the beef with ja rule?
5) Have you listened to your albums from ftp?
6) There's a rumour saying you and daz recreated several 2pac tracks, is that true? if true, which tracks? i got old the original of they wanna be like us featured 2pac and snoop dogg and another rapper.
7) Why did danny boy not want to work with you?
8) Were u suprised with the several members from the outlawz working with you eg edi, hussien fatal, napoleon?
9) Did you do remixes with 2pac on it on deathrow?
10) What are the rappers opinions on you? do they see you as a not a 2pac biter?
11) What other work did you do in deathrow apart from gang related, too gangsta for radio and chronic 2000?
12) On chronic 2000, the original tracklisting there were remix's of dr.dre tracks, where u were featured on eg OG To Bg, how did you get on that track, did suge tell you to do that?
13) ask him about this trak: Tha Realest featuring DMX – Gotta Love Gangstas (Original Version)
14) whats was his relationship like with top dogg?
15) did he work with above the law, dj quik, the outlawz, soopafly etc?
16) ask him to name some deathrow songs he done and who he done them with?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 10:01:45 AM by kurupt4life »

RoscoeOutlaw

song is dope. u cant deny that!

BiggBoogaBiff

Lame. Time to move on.

"People say I Sound Like 'Pac, I ain't stealing from 'Pac, I'm representing for 'Pac" - Tha Realest.

he a fake homey, i dont give a fuck how u feel/call it... tha niggas sound 2 much like Pac... i dont c u niggaz ridin' 4 Garrilla Black

Ezekiel Whitmore

Lame. Time to move on.

he a fake homey, i dont give a fuck how u feel/call it... tha niggas sound 2 much like Pac... i dont c u niggaz ridin' 4 Garrilla Black

I never said you have to care how I feel moron, My point was that shit is very boring now. It is time to move on.
There is nothing you can do to change his style. So just accept it.

Quadruple OG

He's an amazin' artist.  He rolls with Mike Bibby, Kim Kardashian, The Malloof Brothers (they own The Palms in Vegas), T-Kapone (he's on Foesum's first album).  He's really startin to build up.  The Malloofs got major coin they could really push his album.  I would like to see "Fuck U If U Lonely," "Summertime Fling G-Funk Remix," and "Slow Down" and a bunch of new tracks.  The guest list is off the hook -- I really hope they can release it and give it a major push cause Tha Realest has been in the game since "Gang Related Soundtrack" but he's been pushin hard for an album since Suge wouldn't release his over 100 tracks he recorded in 1999.  He probably could have brought back tha row if Suge had his head on.  But we all know Suge fucked that whole label up and let all that talent go to waste like Tha Realest, Crooked I, Eastwood, Top Dogg, Soopafly, Above The Law, J Valentine, Lefteye, Dogg Pound's second album, etc.

He doesn't roll with Kim K. He only probably knew her through Ray J when they were dating, and even then, they didn't really know each other well based on the fact she had no idea who he used star maps to find where her parents lived.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
WITNESS THA REALEST IS COMING!

Mietek23

The song has almost 600 downloads already so it's really big - go to the Power 98.3 and any other radio station in the US and begin to request for this song to create bigger buzz for 'Witness Tha Realest'

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Nima what up with that interview????

Mietek23

the interview is still in the works but it's coming...

K-9

Songs bangs hard , i can see it blow up
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 02:55:38 PM by Mobin 4 L »

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
TEAM DIME REALLY NEED TO START PUSHING HIM NOW!