Author Topic: The Game and 50 Meet for a secret meeting  (Read 3190 times)

D-Stress

Re: The Game and 50 Meet for a secret meeting
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 04:02:19 AM »
I doubt The Game would lower himself to go back and work with/for 50.

K-9

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 04:38:43 AM »
MEDIATAKEOUT=  SMELLY DICK > 50 CENT

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 04:42:22 AM »
I doubt it but you never know. And people that said that they've said too much harsh things to eachother to work again are wrong. There's been lots of more serious beefs and they got back together. Especially in this case were 50 didn't say anything disturbing about Game, it was Game that was lashing out at G-Unit.

Anyways, here's what Game said in a recent interview:

You’ve already worked with heavies like Dre, Kanye, and Timbaland—and, obviously, G-Unit before the beef. If you could choose anyone in the world to collaborate with next, who would it be?
If I could work with anybody today, I’d work with Curtis Jackson.

50 Cent? Are you serious?
Yeah. I would. We had our beefs, but now that’s over. I don’t have any problem with the dude anymore. We made dope music when we were working together and we could probably make a billion dollars if we fucking reunited. I don’t know, maybe this article will help inspire the dude. I’d love to work with Curtis again.

No shit? Your “G-Unot” tattoo might make that a little difficult.
Hey, when I got that tatt done, that’s just how I was feeling that day. Whatever I’m feeling on a given day is just how it fucking is. I’m day by day.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 04:53:42 AM »
hahahah "I'm day by day"...nigga a str8 bitch...real niggas is for life..not "day by day" cuzz...u beefin witta nigga..tellin niggas he a snitch and he aint done shit cuzz...and now u wanna work wit him hahah...FUCC GAME FOR LIFE 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 08:08:20 AM »
hahahah "I'm day by day"...nigga a str8 bitch...real niggas is for life..not "day by day" cuzz...u beefin witta nigga..tellin niggas he a snitch and he aint done shit cuzz...and now u wanna work wit him hahah...FUCC GAME FOR LIFE 8)
I haven't read anything positive from you if it wasn't eazy dickriding, fucking e-thug...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
wow dubcnn must be realli proud they even got T.I. up in here...!!
,i guess he gotta kill time in jail huh
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
I doubt it but you never know. And people that said that they've said too much harsh things to eachother to work again are wrong. There's been lots of more serious beefs and they got back together. Especially in this case were 50 didn't say anything disturbing about Game, it was Game that was lashing out at G-Unit.

Anyways, here's what Game said in a recent interview:

You’ve already worked with heavies like Dre, Kanye, and Timbaland—and, obviously, G-Unit before the beef. If you could choose anyone in the world to collaborate with next, who would it be?
If I could work with anybody today, I’d work with Curtis Jackson.

50 Cent? Are you serious?
Yeah. I would. We had our beefs, but now that’s over. I don’t have any problem with the dude anymore. We made dope music when we were working together and we could probably make a billion dollars if we fucking reunited. I don’t know, maybe this article will help inspire the dude. I’d love to work with Curtis again.

No shit? Your “G-Unot” tattoo might make that a little difficult.
Hey, when I got that tatt done, that’s just how I was feeling that day. Whatever I’m feeling on a given day is just how it fucking is. I’m day by day.

How old is that interview? Man, id love to see Game and Fif back together, that would be some unreal shit right there, hip hop needs that shit in all honesty. All bs aside, them dudes know how to make some sick music together. I hope 50 considers this shit. BUT damn, if Game hadnt released that new diss song recently and Buck didnt get dropped, this coulda happened!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »
50 would never consider doing any type of business with game ever. How many times has game said one thing and the next day did another? Its just something to get people to read what he has to say in other words promotion.

He should try something else.  If game died today his legacy would be dissing gunit not good music. It kind of sad cause dude could rap but he just waste time on dissin gunit for 3 years, who gives a fuck any more?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Boobs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »
i dont kno how mediafakeout make its money.  who actually believes them enough to go to the site?   they freaking suck.  i guess its like for enterainment or some shit..kinda like those "newspapers" at 7-11 with bat boy and nostradamus predicting milk will one day drink me.

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

Way better as in 900,000 when he does his own album and 5 million when 50 gave him the hits??????????
He's using the same promoting plan he used last album dissin gunit. He's not creative at all let him stay where he's at.

And if u didn't know jimmy and 50 going at it that's why jimmy fucked with the sales to show 50 I made you and ill break you.

I think Game has made great music before/after the split.  At that time 50 was on top of his game and Game had crazy buzz from the mixtapes also.  2nd time around, promotion for DA was not that great but he still sold well.

Not sure what you're talking about with the 2nd comment but if it's about the G-Unit sales, that can be attributed to fans not really checking for the other members of G-Unit.  50's buzz has steadily decreased because his music is not quality any more.  I doubt that Jimmy would sabotage his own money.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »

Way better as in 900,000 when he does his own album and 5 million when 50 gave him the hits??????????
He's using the same promoting plan he used last album dissin gunit. He's not creative at all let him stay where he's at.

And if u didn't know jimmy and 50 going at it that's why jimmy fucked with the sales to show 50 I made you and ill break you.

I think Game has made great music before/after the split.  At that time 50 was on top of his game and Game had crazy buzz from the mixtapes also.  2nd time around, promotion for DA was not that great but he still sold well.

Not sure what you're talking about with the 2nd comment but if it's about the G-Unit sales, that can be attributed to fans not really checking for the other members of G-Unit.  50's buzz has steadily decreased because his music is not quality any more.  I doubt that Jimmy would sabotage his own money.

The reason he got on the mixapes is cause of the gunit.Find mixtapes he was on before gunit. They reinvented the mixtape game. Whoo Kid was/is the biggest dj and he was on all his mixtapes.Nelson got all the connects as far as Kay Slay,Big Mike,Clue,Envy,Flex,Cutmaster C, and all them other niggaz. Why dont you understand gunit made the nigga mainstream they crossed him over to everwhere besides the west. It was jimmys idea and he's not stupid and it worked they made the nigga aint nothin wrong with that. The nigga bit the hand that fed him and it wasnt his decison to do it it was d maccs and henchmens to leave gunit and now he sees he they wanted more money cause 50 was worried about gettin games money right not them niggaz extorted him. Jimmy got more money then 50,Dre,And Em its the point of 50 talkin down to him and he's the boss. Its about respect not money when you got 2 powerful people like 50 and jimmy. Understand now??????????????????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

h2k4

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »
The reason he got on the mixapes is cause of the gunit.Find mixtapes he was on before gunit. They reinvented the mixtape game. Whoo Kid was/is the biggest dj and he was on all his mixtapes.Nelson got all the connects as far as Kay Slay,Big Mike,Clue,Envy,Flex,Cutmaster C, and all them other niggaz. Why dont you understand gunit made the nigga mainstream they crossed him over to everwhere besides the west. It was jimmys idea and he's not stupid and it worked they made the nigga aint nothin wrong with that. The nigga bit the hand that fed him and it wasnt his decison to do it it was d maccs and henchmens to leave gunit and now he sees he they wanted more money cause 50 was worried about gettin games money right not them niggaz extorted him. Jimmy got more money then 50,Dre,And Em its the point of 50 talkin down to him and he's the boss. Its about respect not money when you got 2 powerful people like 50 and jimmy. Understand now??????????????????

I never said they didn't help him.  Of course both parties benefited.  Game didn't bite the hand that fed him.  50 and Game would still be co-existing but they both have egos.  50 was the first to comment on Game in a negative way on Hot 97 and that's when it really fell apart.
I still don't think Jimmy purposely sabotaged the sales.  Quality is not apparent on the G-Unit album and that's why it didn't sell.  None of their singles were hits.  They pretty much took songs from their "Thisis50.com" mixtapes and ran with it on the retail album.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

I never said they didn't help him.  Of course both parties benefited.  Game didn't bite the hand that fed him.  50 and Game would still be co-existing but they both have egos.  50 was the first to comment on Game in a negative way on Hot 97 and that's when it really fell apart.
I still don't think Jimmy purposely sabotaged the sales.  Quality is not apparent on the G-Unit album and that's why it didn't sell.  None of their singles were hits.  They pretty much took songs from their "Thisis50.com" mixtapes and ran with it on the retail album.

Game was doing stuff to make him come out on radio to say things. He wasnt loyal to 50.Loyalty over love. I dont watch videos or listen to the radio so i dont really care about there singles. im not into the mainstream singles cause it doesnt have the content i like there i buy albums. im a hip hop head and there are not a lot of those mostly everybody is biased.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
I doubt that Jimmy would sabotage his own money.

50 only owes like 1 more album to Interscope and has strongly expressed an interest in jumping ship. If his albums sales are weaker, he has less of a bargaining chip when it's time to renegotiate. It's not sabotaging your money by pulling out promotional dollars on an artist who you don't stand to profit as much on in the future. Interscope isn't losing any money on the G-Unit album so it's not necessarily a bad move on their part. Who can say what's really going on? Only people that really know are the cats who work behind the scenes at G-Unit and Interscope.

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »
Game was doing stuff to make him come out on radio to say things. He wasnt loyal to 50.Loyalty over love. I dont watch videos or listen to the radio so i dont really care about there singles. im not into the mainstream singles cause it doesnt have the content i like there i buy albums. im a hip hop head and there are not a lot of those mostly everybody is biased.

Well, I don't think Game was doing stuff publicly but even if he did, 50 should have handled it behind doors.  That is what a boss should do.  Not go on the radio and tell the whole world that Game is kicked out when you have Game on 106 and Park saying he didn't know what was going (I think he also said he was still in the group).  Nobody knows for sure what happened or whose fault it was unless you were involved with one of the camps.  My guess is that blame can be assessed to both parties, more so to 50 though.

Also, singles are what attract buyers, which turns into album sales, which is what we were discussing.  Singles are very important in order to get your average listenener wanting to buy your product.  G-Unit failed.