Author Topic: T.I. Gangsta Grillz Coming Soon!! (Confirmed)  (Read 827 times)

smegma

Re: T.I. Gangsta Grillz Coming Soon!! (Confirmed)
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 10:30:45 AM »

that 'jackin for beats' is a personal favorite diss (not all time fav, but up there). Knowing how much u dislike TI lol hear them on youtube and if u want them i'll upload them to rapidshare.

live in the sky -
my type -
still ain't forgave myself -

check out those 3.

Can you upload that song with Jamie Foxx? That one's nice. Dude need to work on his accent though :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 10:34:57 AM »
Flip is garbage. In the same league as Shawty Lo. What You Know About That>>>>>>>Lil Flips worthless life

the thing i dont understand is t.i. supporters say "flip is garbage", "Lo is fuckin wack!", but yet t.i. is some hero for "ending" there careers. if there all trash and wack, then how does that make the beef even credible? you make it seem like soulja boy could handel these guys. :eh:
Flip is garbage and shawty lo is wack. T.I. deserves his props for ending Flip career cause although Flip sucks ass, he was a big artist and was selling millions of records and had a few hit records before T.I. really had a real hit record.

Shawty Lo is just a joke lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

that 'jackin for beats' is a personal favorite diss (not all time fav, but up there). Knowing how much u dislike TI lol hear them on youtube and if u want them i'll upload them to rapidshare.

live in the sky -
my type -

check out those 3.
Can you upload that song with Jamie Foxx? That one's nice. Dude need to work on his accent though :-\
I used zshare, works best for me - I don't think you'll have a problem with that.
http://www.zshare.net/download/14870521acfaa509/

lol not much he could do about his accent, that aint no act, its how he talks all the time - he's seriously country lol.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »
I like T.I. and Lil' Flip, I have purchased albums from both artists, but Shawty Lo is garbage

smegma

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
dont you have an mp3?

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »
dont you have an mp3?
that was the mp3 :-\  zshare link...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »
I didn't even know Lil Flip and T.I. ever had beef. It was probably some wack shit anyway, so I doubt I missed anything worth mentioning. Both rappers have nice songs every now and then, but Lil Flip's best song >>>>>>> T.I.'s best song.
well u missed out lol, it was actually pretty big and well publicized. Believe me when I say T.I. was at his best, beef brings it out in him. I know u dislike him, but tell me at least 1 of these is not unreal dope (LIL FLIP DISSES)
T.I. - 99 Problems (Lil Flip Ain't One) -
T.I. - Jackin For Beats (MY FAV) -
T.I. - Welcome Back -

it all started when Lil Flip dissed T.I. while he served 9 months in prison back in 2004.
some of these niggas opinions don't even count tip said and did what he had to do and got some plaques to show it. all of those joints on that gangsta grillz was hot they even call that mixtape a classic!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

live in the sky -
my type -

check out those 3.

shit if it has helped him sell records he don't need to. do you own any t.i. albums???????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »
DJ Drama said it last night on Gangsta Grillz radio

It will come out before the T.I. album which comes out Sept 9

I expect it to be like that Gangsta Grillz T.I. made when he killed Lil Flips career

Shawty lo better watch out...lol
when is it droppin'????????

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »
^no date yet, but 100% before Paper Trail - so look for it no later than late august.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 02:53:07 PM »
^no date yet, but 100% before Paper Trail - so look for it no later than late august.
i wonder if it's going to be like the down wit the king mixtape or is it going to be like the leak? ain't that too close to the album dropping?

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »
i thot lil flips shit is pretty good ...his last album was pretty dope

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »
i wonder if it's going to be like the down wit the king mixtape or is it going to be like the leak? ain't that too close to the album dropping?
will see

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
but Lil Flip's best song >>>>>>> T.I.'s best song.
wow.....

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »
but Lil Flip's best song >>>>>>> T.I.'s best song.
wow.....
smegma dislikes TI a lot and fails to realize flip is WAY worse than TI; especially in the lyrical department