Author Topic: Final G-Unit Sale Numbers  (Read 1300 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Final G-Unit Sale Numbers
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »
^u think the label coppin?

no, i mean real fans. like i know the real fans of weezy, who copped tha carters and 500 degrees, etc. are NOT the same fans coppin tha carter 3. once wayne switched up his style, and brought his swag into his rap, and you know what im sayin with waynes like big transformation. anyway, once he switched he got a whole mess of like non-true hip hop fans who just liked his music. so you take some of his old fans who just wanted to check out and see if C3 was any good, and you add in all those fake fans who switched over to weezy when he started rappin in NUMEROUS metaphors in every other line, and "swag rapped" and you got....A MILLIE!

Yeah but I mean all the ppl who are bandwagoning him right now, and got every fuckin Lil Wayne remix, feature, and album on their computer who really think he is the best rapper alive..

Those nikkas copped the album, and those are real fans, the blind followers no matter what..

true, but there definatly not the same fans that woulda copped C1 or 2, 500 degrees, etc.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2008, 01:13:46 AM »

i dont understand why 1st week is so important tho but then they forget about the rest of the
sales

Cuz the majority of ppl who are usually gonna cop albums are the real fans, which are gonna buy that shit as soon as possible (remember doing that?).  After the first week, mostly everyone who was gonna buy ur album has bought it.  And the numbers fade out after that..

"real fans" buy the album regardless. which makes them meaningless - the point of promo/singles/videos is to get new fans/the average listener to buy your cd. whther you do that by the first week or the seventeenth really doesn't matter. Why the record companies think so as anybodys guess.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2008, 06:29:54 AM »
I guess wiggers abandoned G-Unit once and for all. When I heard Fiddy doing his T-Pain thing in Ryder pt.2, I knew they really were swimming in deep shit. Since Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks have succesfully graduated from 50 Cent's G-Unit Gangster Academy, they will be given a copy of Get Rich Or Die Tryin' LP as a diploma of studies and, of course, one-way bus ticket back to ghetto.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »
I guess wiggers abandoned G-Unit once and for all.

Yep, but now they on Waynes dick.