Poll

?

THE BABE
14 (70%)
THE *
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: RND 2. DUBCC'S HOF: BASEBALL'S GOAT POSITION PLAYER #1 BABE RUTH VS #10 BONDS  (Read 1007 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
mdogg you are wrong again. the chicano movement has more roots in east los angeles, and "Aztan" in general, than your hallowed tap Out wearning Bro Country.

I know that... the point was to say we have more Latinos than anything. I know about the Chicano movement, you should eat dinner with my family, my dad has stories... lots and lots of stories.

Side note, Hell Angels were actually founded in Fontana, CA, which is why "Berdoo" is so important to them. So we are Hells Angels dogg. In fact, I.E. is Inland Empire, that comes because it's the Inland Valley, but also the KKK which called themselves the Silent Empire, so the I.E. was their home in Southern California, and up until the 60's they were burning crosses at may parks. Which might be why Bonds is so radical, because his dad, like my dad and mom, grew up in this garbage, and my parents didn't exactly forget

But my main deal is standing up for Riverside, these * talks is bullshit. Bonds was a great player, and Riverside is his home. That's the city my mom grew up in, and the city I'm born, and my grandma who has no clue about the scandles today know that that's Bobby's son and she is happy he turned out to be a great player. Kids play at Bobby Bonds park and Bobby always came back and gave money to the community before he died. I have no beef with the Bonds family, so it sickens me that people who don't know shit about them, and how they've help a community that was down and out for so long, how people can hate on Barry like that.
'

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Oh god, Ruth never played against black players, many black pitchers were far better than the white ones of that era. Ruth deserves an * just like Bonds today playing a juiced era. From the time Jackie Robinson played to the time Jose Canseco put that needle to his arm was when you can truly judge the best batters. Before then we don't even consider Negro League players in this list, you better believe I'll mention Josh Gibson when we do catchers.

Bonds played during an era when there was 30 teams and the pitching was watered down. When Ruth played there was like 18 teams. Besides, black players aren't exactly known for pitching.

Ruth is the king, deal with it.

well said. there is a SHITLOAD of more scrub pitchers today, than there were back when ruth was playin ball.