Author Topic: ok im reloaded, you mutherfokers want punchlines..  (Read 890 times)

tuwac_shakur

ok im reloaded, you mutherfokers want punchlines..
« on: June 17, 2002, 01:33:20 AM »
i'll give you punchlines.

joe buddens (echoes)
desert storm (echoes)
dj clue (echoes)
world exclusive (echoes)

"ya'll ain't got a street sweeper, ya'll just on ya block wit a broom"

"I Show You How Cruel This Crook Be/ U and Ya Dogs Like the Huston Comets/A team full of puzzies"

"Cats said they had papes before this rap shit, come around they don't show face like closed caskets"

"WNBA cats that ball like bitches"

"Have it fuked up like sex on the ceiling"

"Tell the cops fuk em' wit a tinted windshield"

"Me and the D's beef cuz i walk wit an ankle holster and high waters"

peep how i flood mine, my hoes let the x run em like bloodline"

"i rep jersey like mitchell and ness"

"the game is sick but dogg i won't change fa shit/ i'm used to the fame and chips and gettin brain from chicks/ shit i had advance money when i played wit coke/ all i did was phil jackson's like the laker's coach"

"clips fully loaded on my waist 2 heaters/ so when i say long nose it ain't a facial feature"

"see i live this, ya'll paint that pic/ and ya'll like magic, i'm startin to believe you dudes ain't that sick"

Wanna blast a nigga/Pull faster nigga/Cause I stay with the pump/I got asthma nigga."

"Who the fuck wanna rock wit a titan that cock iron when shots flyin/I'll stop when niggas finish waitin for Pac to stop hidin."

"Come to my hood and don't carry arms/Might as well keep walkin like you Barry Bonds."

"Block work, Glock work, when I twirkin the Reuger/I leave a niggas chest out, like he workin for Hooters."

"Right now I'm on yachts and flight/But in the hood, I'm Allen I./Lettin off thirty shots per night/Might see shells spray through your CLK/Cause you need bass in your voice, you like Michel'e."

"Wack rappers that just rhyme for your health/Act like a stingy coke-head and keep your lines to yourself."

"I ain't got to call on hounds/When your gun is like the last Lennox Lewis fight, short on rounds."
"Now I keep the gun tucked in my Levi's/Joe propose to his nine, cheat on that, marry my Mack 10 like T-Boz."

clips fully loaded on my waiste 2 heaters/so when i say long nose it aint a facial feature"

"block work, Glock work/when im twerkin da ruegars/ta leave a niggas chest out like he workin for hooters"

"mess wit a bad mans hustle/gone get u in Afaganastan trouble"

"the only platnium u got on is a Fubu shirt"

"I see duke/the way that he frontin/he remind me of chinese flicks/movin mout but aint saying nuttin"

" who da nigga in da suit and air force ones/ aint worried about beef cuz i got air force gunz"

"the fifth leave ya chest and face hit/the mac and da tek is on some Jahiem just in case shit"

wanna see where my steeze at? / i spit over the mic's feedback/ and lock shit like asscheeks that's fulla beeswax"

Hate to see me in platinum/before Im even gold"

"The Haters/from their/forget it/fuk their theories/they just be playin themself like a subway series"

"Hate That my flows tighter/Hate that my flows fire/Hate to see me shine when i spit/Like Jacob my ghost writer"

it's joe buddens fellas. he's what, 20 or sumthin, mans ahead of his time.

DESERT STORM - FABOLOUS, JOE BUDDENS, PAUL CAINE!

i gave you a fair warning - beware.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re: ok im reloaded, you mutherfokers want punchlin
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 04:31:28 AM »
any 12 year old can write a punch line, how about some lyrical depth.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 04:38:03 AM »
'your blowing shit out of proportion like giving head to a midget with a 12 inch dick'

KVB

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 04:41:46 AM »
* Feels a burning desire to LOCK this thread right now *

LOL, on the real I didn't feel none of those "punchlines" much... I wouldn't wanna sound cocky, but I could probably write better myself.

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 04:59:15 AM »
* Feels a burning desire to LOCK this thread right now *

LOL, on the real I didn't feel none of those "punchlines" much... I wouldn't wanna sound cocky, but I could probably write better myself.

why do you want to lock this thread?

some were very tight don't front, theres better ones but i don't really want to blow him up like that because i want fellas to be shocked when his album drops like 'whoa that young'n got skills

on a side not joe buddens can freestyle his ass off.

D S

KVB

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 05:06:23 AM »

some were very tight don't front, theres better ones but i don't really want to blow him up like that because i want fellas to be shocked when his album drops like 'whoa that young'n got skills

D S

Yeah aight, some was................. good.
Peace.

D S

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2002, 05:27:58 AM »
'your blowing shit out of proportion like giving head to a midget with a 12 inch dick'

Lol, that's pretty funny, but yeah, the rest weren't amazing, i'd rather hear some 'lyrical depth' like cliche pointed out.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2002, 05:32:43 AM »
fabolous got those sick punchlines aswell, don't sleep. i'm telling ya, these new young ny cats are sharp boy, freestyling for 12 minutes each.

D S

KVB

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2002, 05:35:57 AM »
fabolous got those sick punchlines aswell, don't sleep. i'm telling ya, these new young ny cats are sharp boy, freestyling for 12 minutes each.

D S

Aight man, show me a dope punchline by Fabolous... not that I doubt his skills, it's just that I didn't hear a single punchline on his album, "Ghetto Fabolous". So please prove your point.

Peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2002, 01:39:37 PM »

D S

young'ns?...lol 20 aint that young fit dont really matter about age....it just matters about ur

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2002, 07:15:38 PM »
Nuthin special
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2002, 06:00:50 AM »

young'ns?...lol 20 aint that young fit dont really matter about age....it just matters about ur

20 isnt young?  You must be 15 if you dont think 20 is young.  Anyways--to those asking about a hot Fabolous punchline here area  couple (paraphrased)

I leave you MIA/And I aint talkin where the Heat play at.

Ill leave shells in your stomach/Like you had pasta for lunch.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2002, 09:00:51 AM »
any 12 year old can write a punch line, how about some lyrical depth.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2002, 09:31:15 AM »
"WNBA cats that ball like bitches" - Hella Dope

"Me and the D's beef cuz i walk wit an ankle holster and high waters" - Hella Hard

"shit i had advance money when i played wit coke/ all i did was phil jackson's like the laker's coach" - Hella Real

"clips fully loaded on my waist 2 heaters/ so when i say long nose it ain't a facial feature" - Hella Real

"Wanna blast a nigga/Pull faster nigga/Cause I stay with the pump/I got asthma nigga." - Hella Hard

"Come to my hood and don't carry arms/Might as well keep walkin like you Barry Bonds." - Hella Funny

"Block work, Glock work, when I twirkin the Reuger/I leave a niggas chest out, like he workin for Hooters." - Hella Funny

Those were all real tight.  Especiall the first one, short, simple, hard.

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2002, 11:36:27 AM »

20 isnt young?  You must be 15 if you dont think 20 is young.  

and ur basis on this is??....for ur information im 18....and no 20 isnt young...theres been people much tighter than him that were like 16...now thats young...if anyone has THIS OR THAT the wake up show compilation peepthe song by dirty unit....one of the foos on there was about 16...i knew him he was going to the same continuation school as my homie....his name is seven....he had crazy lyrics....i mean 20 aint old...but its not young either....