Poll

What artist would u rather have Dr. Dre produce an album for?

Snoop Doggy Dogg
63 (44.1%)
The Game
47 (32.9%)
Bishop Lamont
15 (10.5%)
DJ Quik (co-produce)
18 (12.6%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?  (Read 2308 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Re: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »
That "Grow Up" beat is dope as fuck.  But, I dont believe Bishop does justice to that beat.  Imagine The Game or Snoop over that beat... dat would be the dopest joint of the year guaranteed if game or snoop got on that...but, bishop just doesnt have it like that.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

SwissThaBizness

• Lil Geezy
  • Im on my WestCoast shit
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 12:47:41 PM »
I VOTED FOR QUIK. WITH FEATURES FROM - CUBE, SNOOP, GAME, REN, METHOD MAN, REDMAN, SCARFACE, TOO SHORT, E-40  8)

P.S. ALBUM SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 22 TRACKS.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
Snoop would be some classic shi

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »
LMAO @ this even being close

and LOL  @ Bishop even being an option
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »
My vote goes to Quik.  "Put It On Me" showed their potential together.  Snoop and Dre working together at this point of Snoop's career would just be wasting beats.  Another Game and Dre album would be dope but I think he can pretty much click with any producer and put out a quality product.  Although, nobody comes close to the way Dre can mix down and bring to life an album.

D~Nice

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »
I thought for all the hype Put It On Me gets, it is mad overrated.

Chad Vader

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »
Give me another Dre produced Xzibit album or something LONG OVERDUE, a Dre produced Cube solo album. But either will happen.

Cube solo?
If we're so lucky to finally to get Dre and Cube in the studio together,it better be for a NWA album. ;)

i don't like the NWA idea anymore, makes them sound like the Grandpa's of Hiphop

you might be right about that,  ;)
but if we're so lucky to get any of the remaining NWA members in studio together,I don't want solo tracks.
I'm pretty sure Cube and Ren can clear out their schedule almost any day,it's Dre that is a bitch about it.  >:(

the reformation would be so much better with all Dre production( not sure about the singles though ); oh well, it is what it is.

anyway, don't forget about D.O.C.'s upcoming album  8)

The convo above started with D-Nice wanting a Cube solo album produced by Dre.
Hence all the NWA talk....  ;)
If you're thinking about Quik,I believe Quik and Dre could be a good production team.
I don't want them rapping together though.  ;)

They donīt have that good chemistry together on the MIC,but I believe they could cook up some dope beats together.  ;)

D~Nice

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »
Give me another Dre produced Xzibit album or something LONG OVERDUE, a Dre produced Cube solo album. But either will happen.

Cube solo?
If we're so lucky to finally to get Dre and Cube in the studio together,it better be for a NWA album. ;)

i don't like the NWA idea anymore, makes them sound like the Grandpa's of Hiphop

but if we're so lucky to get any of the remaining NWA members in studio together,I don't want solo tracks.
I'm pretty sure Cube and Ren can clear out their schedule almost any day,it's Dre that is a bitch about it.  >:(

the reformation would be so much better with all Dre production( not sure about the singles though ); oh well, it is what it is.

If you're thinking about Quik,I believe Quik and Dre could be a good production team.

They donīt have that good chemistry together on the MIC,but I believe they could cook up some dope beats together.  ;)

Oh no doubt. I am trying to remember did they even co produce that track or did Dre produce it or just mix it. I will check the vault. ;D

Chad Vader

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »

Cube solo?

Oh no doubt. I am trying to remember did they even co produce that track or did Dre produce it or just mix it. I will check the vault. ;D

ehhh,Quik only laid vocals on it...  ;) So we have yet to hear them produce something together

D~Nice

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

Cube solo?

ehhh,Quik only laid vocals on it...  ;) So we have yet to hear them produce something together

Shit ain't going to happen. I am glad he linked up with Snoop again (Quik) though. Maybe a track or 2 with them on a future project but Quik already gave up on that idea a long time ago.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
id like to hear anothr album wit snoop but i would like to see a dre & quik album, lets see if they can do more trak together

Chad Vader

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »

Cube solo?

Shit ain't going to happen. I am glad he linked up with Snoop again (Quik) though.
Maybe a track or 2 with them on a future project but Quik already gave up on that idea a long time ago.

I donīt see it happening either  ;). So it ainīt like Iīm loosing any sleep over it  :P :laugh: ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:14:36 PM by Chad Vader »

D~Nice

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2008, 03:07:21 PM »

Cube solo?

Shit ain't going to happen. I am glad he linked up with Snoop again (Quik) though.
Maybe a track or 2 with them on a future project but Quik already gave up on that idea a long time ago.

I donīt see it happening either  ;). So it ainīt like Iīm losing any sleep over it  :P :laugh: ;)

I would take a track or 2 at this point. What I don't understand is why does Dre still work with Snoop but for example does not work with Kurupt anymore.

Chad Vader

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »

Cube solo?

I donīt see it happening either  ;). So it ainīt like Iīm loosing any sleep over it  :P :laugh: ;)

I would take a track or 2 at this point.
What I don't understand is why does Dre still work with Snoop but for example does not work with Kurupt anymore.

Iīm pretty sure I read that Kurupt has recorded verses for Detox (in one of the interviews he did with dubCNN).
I believe RBX has too...
RBX interviews;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=155493.msg1863189#msg1863189
AllHipHop.com: You were introduced to the world via The Chronic, has there been any talk about you appearing on Detox?
RBX:
Yes there has. I am in the dark about the record just like everyone else.
I had a conversation with one of my folks and they said that Dre is not complete on who he is going to have on it;
he is still digging through some of the songs he has, but maybe I will make it.
I don’t know yet. We are going to have to wait and see.
Dre is so picky that one week you might be on there and the next week you are not, so you just have to wait till it comes out to see.

But will their verses make the cut is another thing.  :P

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
Bishop is the best bet because -

Snoop is way past his prime, we know exactly how he will spit over every beat, he will rhyme bitch with dick for 16 bars and talk some pimp shit... I mean it will still be dope, lol, but it won't be surprising in the least

Game is kind of the same in that he will just spit your typical Game shit over the beats, it'll sound dope, but I can't really take Game for a whole album, he never changes his flow or the tone of his voice so it'll get tired quick and you'll just end up listening to the beat for about 30 seconds before skipping to the next track because he doesn't hold people's attention too well, his main talent so far has been to get dope beats for his albums

Quik would be amazing, but then you'd need others to rhyme on it, and also, I don't know about these dream producer collab projects, like they both mix amazingly, but probably can't mix together or make a beat 'together', it'd probably end up being a collection of Quik tracks mixed by Dre or Dre tracks mixed by... Dre

Bishop has the flows, the content, and the newness that will make it interesting