Author Topic: Yung Berg hates "Dark Butts".."Im kinda racist"  (Read 521 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Yung Berg hates "Dark Butts".."Im kinda racist"
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 10:09:04 PM »
ye but that shit dont always lead back to slave tiems and shit...i mean he did say it in the wrong way no doubt but some people prefer different things who cares

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 10:13:19 PM »
ye but that shit dont always lead back to slave tiems and shit...i mean he did say it in the wrong way no doubt but some people prefer different things who cares

Yeah but it strikes a nerve with alot of people what he said. It's stupid as fuck IMO but alot of dark skinned black people get treated like shit because of that. And I am speaking about what I know. He should have known he would get some flack for that

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »
o ye dont get me wrong the kid is an idiot, i was just sayin in the first place that job is a fool for taking it all deep to the slave times and shit..i just think ur takin like im somehow sayin wat he said is ok and shit which i aint 8)

D~Nice

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 07:57:02 AM »
o ye dont get me wrong the kid is an idiot, i was just sayin in the first place that job is a fool for taking it all deep to the slave times and shit..i just think ur takin like im somehow sayin wat he said is ok and shit which i aint 8)

Nah I ain't accusing you of that. Job is dead on with this one though, and it does go back to slavery actually.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
job u think way to hard into shit...i know white guys that prefer black chicks....that dont go back to some slavery shit ..get ur head on straight u idiot
what the fuck does your devil ass know??? first you not Black, second your not Black, third YOU NOT BLACK!
you didnt grow up in a Black neighborhood, you didnt go to and all Black high school, and you dont go to all Black family gatherings. so you dont know shit about the mentality of Blacks. why do white devils think they can always tell Blacks how the fuck we living. What eye said is true to the dot. eye have experience, witnesses and was a product of that type of negative thinking......like eye said thats why eye squashes the stupid shit eye was always saying to sikotic, cuz eye was literally walking contradiction. you didnt grow up in a Black neighborhood, so you did take part on niggas clowning on other niggas if they were dark ass night, or giving a nigga that was light skin a hard time.........you didnt take part in that you devil , get that through your dome. do you study and read books? so how the fuck would you know..............so believe eye know what the fuck eye am talking.  you want to read some shit........you cracker. read up on the 'willie lynch letter or willie lynch syndrom' some say its fake but shittttttttt.....eye beg to differ.......nigga just stay out of Black people affairs how about that

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »
job u think way to hard into shit...i know white guys that prefer black chicks....that dont go back to some slavery shit ..get ur head on straight u idiot

but did you hear HOW he put it?

he offended them like a mufucka talkin about "the pool test" and all that
thats what eye am saying this nigga straight up shitted on dark skin Black females.......this white boy ocho cinco prefers Black women but at the same time is he shitting on white females and disrespecting like that?? probably not

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »

Nah I ain't accusing you of that. Job is dead on with this one though, and it does go back to slavery actually.
thats peace.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »
It's the way the asshole put it. He didn't say he wasn't attracted to dark skin females. He all out shitted on them and spoke about them negatively. Having your preference is one thing, but what this talentless piece of shit did was just hate.

As for musically, this fool better have some catchy R&B hooks on his album, because that's the only reason his song got any play whatsoever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 11:46:00 PM »
yo if this nigga young berg ever come to jersey eye swear to GOD, its off with this niggas head. saying some bullshit like that. fuckin coon ass uncle tom nigga. any concert or whatever me and my niggas going to interrupt that shit. eye cant stand niggas like that

real talk....lol