Author Topic: last night i kissed a girl in front of another girl i fresh got a phone # off of  (Read 413 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
lol yea and i just got off the phone with her and she doesnt remember who i am, im fuckin lazy i dont really feel like putting in work on a fat girl = THE BOOT

714-710-0050 

hit her up say you met her at Potreros thurs night say "i had on a white tee"  shell jock. if you want some dome

she just called me back im talkin to that bitch now lol ! i just told her "so did you really enjoy it, was it as good for you as it was for me cuz it was bomb" lol.. shes like what the fuck hell no dont tell me i did and i was like ask your homegirl then i told her peaaaace ima fool :)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here, in case that bitch got something you were swappin spit with:

HAHA, no shit.  It sounds like fatty was a loose one.

lol hopefully she didnt make me a zovirax pill popper fuck that shit

Al Bundy

nautica where you at? i'm in the 714 area  8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
south central dude im about 15-20 minutes away from staples center

call that hoodie and see wat it do spit madd game shes a fatty wont be that hard lol..
"i met you in the club, and i was noticing you, noticing me and i just had to ask you for your digits you dont remember me??" Lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL...what race?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
John and his date were parked on a secluded dirt road and started to make out hot and heavy. the chick stopped and said, "i really should have told you this earlier, but i'm actually a hooker and i charge $20 for sex." john pulled a twenty out of his billfold and proceeded to have his way with her.
After a cigarette, john just sat in the driver's seat starring out the window. the chick asked him, "why aren't we going anywhere?" john replied, well, i really should have told you this earlier." "i am actually a taxi cab driver, and the fare back to town is $25."

LOL

WORD! thats some G shit! 8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL...what race?

latino/anglo/spanish who cares shes fat lol i never seen a fat bitch look good period and dont even say queen latifah or monique/rosie o donnell lol

Sikotic™

LOL...what race?

latino/anglo/spanish who cares shes fat lol i never seen a fat bitch look good period and dont even say queen latifah or monique/rosie o donnell lol
Out of the 3 you mentioned, I'd probably fuck Rosie first.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE