Author Topic: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread  (Read 25066 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 08:57:07 AM »
You are almost correct on all that.  8) I don't believe any of 6 Feet Deep was on Mark's album though.

i dont know man, i say what ive read about the album of mark morrison.
you can´t add something on my infos?like who were the otha people in b-rezell and BGOTI?

Nah, you just about said what all I know about them. That information was fake by the way, my friend created the title for that One Mack track.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »
i think they wanna be like us was pac, snoop and gotti, i can swear i remember hearing the song with gotti and pac on it.... ill have to ask him

shit no way? please go ask him, anychance kameroti, u can get an interview wit kurupt maybe? talk about his deathrow days since u connected wit him?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:53 AM »
ther was a thread on makaveli-forever.com wit deathrow rare facts, ill try to get a hold of that agian cuz with each fact came with the source so u can say it was true. heres some that i can remember.

The original of "Who Gots Some Gangsta Shit" on murder was the case featured cpo boss hogg and slip capone.

^^ this is true cuz i asked slip and he said yes.

Tha Dogg Pound's first single was supposed to be called "I Rock Mic's" with the lady of rage.

Daz Dillinger said him and kurupt did more than 500 leftovers for dogg food.

thats all i can remember. il post more info
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:08:44 AM by kurupt4life »

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 09:56:09 AM »
Convictz (Big Mike, 3-2)

The Convictz Was A Group Signed To Death Row At The Very Beginning, The Group Was: Big Mike And (Lord) 3-2.
There Did Some Songs On Tha Row But They Didn´t Record An Album.One Of Them Songs Was:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJTTn9Fd21A Snoop Doggy Dogg f/ Tha Convictz-Playin For Keeps
And Another Track Was Done With  3-2,CPO,Snoop Doggy Dogg And Chocolate For Chocolate´s Album .Later, Tha Convictz Left Death Row, Signed To J Prince´s South Label "Rap-A-Lot" Where They Released Music Including Their Solo Projects.

Emmage

Emmage Stands For: Ebony Men Musically Able to Give Entertainment, Was A Short-Lived Group On Death Row, They Featured On Deep Cover Soundtrack And Dr.Dre´s Classic Album "The Chronic".Later They Were On Players Club Soundtrack And Compton´s Most Wanted Album "Music To Drive-By" On A Song Called "U´z A Bitch".Andre Harris (The Only Member I Know Of Emmage) Is Still Makin Music.Here´s The Bio.
http://keepinggod1st.com/It%20Was%20Jesus.htm
Born to Betty L. Harris and Charles Cheatham, Andre’ was a very exceptional child whose musical talents were evident from birth.  He displayed several musical gifts at a very early age where he would be found playing the drums, dancing, and singing with his cousins.  He began singing with his church choir at the age of five and continued to sing in churches with the Sickle Cell Anemia (SCA) Community Choir until he reached his teens.  The SCA Community Choir was sought after throughout the Hampton Roads area and opened for musical giants such as James Cleveland, Shirley Caesar, the Hawkins Family, Mighty Clouds of Joy, Slim and the Supreme Angeles, and local groups such as the Sunset Traveler, the Gospel Impressions and many others.  Andre’s child light soprano voice was often heard as lead singer (vocalist) on the Hawkins’ Family songs, “Going up Yonder”, “Bye and Bye”, “Jesus is Knocking” and “God Is” to name a few.

In 1992, Andre’ and a few of his close friends saw an opportunity to enhance their musical career, moving to Los Angeles, California where they formed the group EMMAGE (Ebony Men Musically Able to Give Entertainment), with Death Row Records.  The group recorded a musical soundtrack for the hit move, “Deep Cover” starring Laurence Fishburne.  Some of the group’s recordings include songs from Dr. Dre’s album, “ The Chronic, Welcome to Death” and “ We Be Clubbing” by Ice Cube from the movie, “ The Players’ Club”.  Andre’s stellar tenor voice can be heard in many of the background vocals in albums by Mack 10, MC Eight, and Lydia Harris.  EMMAGE has opened for acts such as Dru Hill, Az Yet, Naughty by Nature, Boys to Men and Michelle at the Hampton Coliseum in Virginia, MGM grand in Las Vegas, and locations in New York City, Washington DC and Loa Angeles. EMMAGE received a platinum plaque for their contribution to the “Player’s Club” soundtrack.

Recognizing God’s gift of a melodious and angelic voice, Andre; responded to the call of God in 1999, returning to his home in Newport News VA.  There, he is an upcoming gospel-recording artist who released his first gospel project “The Truth”.  Released in February 2002, the project has done suitably well in two cities, selling several hundred copies in 2 months with only 3 tracks available.  Currently, Andre’ is ministering through song with his new album, "It Was Jesus!" out the East Coast region.

CPO-Boss Hogg

CPO=Capital Punishment Organization Was A Group, The Members: DJ Train (RIP),Lil´Nation (CPO The Boss Hogg),Young D And MC Chip.
After DJ Train´s Tragic Death In Fire, Lil Nation, Continued To Record Under The Name CPO (The Boss Hogg).He Released An Album In 1990 Called "To Hell And Black", Which Was Exec. Produced By NWA´s MC Ren.CPO Was Closed To NWA And Eazy-E.His Album Had Songs Like "Ballad Of A Menace" And "The Beat Is Funky" After That, He Signed With Death Row Records, Made Couple Appearances On Chocolate´s Life-N A DayAlbum, Murder Was The Case And Above The Rim Soundtrack And On 2Pac´s All Eyez On Me.Since The Death Row Went Downhill, CPO Has Collaborated Here And There (Warren G,Eastsidaz) But No Solo Album.Still He´s One Of The West Coast Veterans In The Hip-Hop History.

Chocolate

Chocolate Was Managed By Suge Knight Along With DJ Quik And One Of The Original Death Row Artists In The Beginning.Chocolate Ghostwriting For People Like Quik And Vanilla Ice, He Wrote And Produced The Famous "Ice Ice Baby" By Vanilla Ice.He Recorded An Album For Death Row Records But It Was Later Released By Ghetto Life Records.The Album Is Called "Life-N-A-Day" featured Snoop Doggy Dogg,B.O.X And CPO.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ilME1xOspsM&feature=related Chocolate f/ B.O.X & CPO-"Five To Ten"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0awGKEyUs2Q Chocolate-Ghetto Holocaust
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVIAnOpZEmo Chocolate f/ Snoop Doggy Dogg,CPO & 3-2-Ni**az Iz Like That
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=L10WIJC0 Chocolate-Life-N A Day Download

P.S. Does Someone Have The Album And Can Give Us Credits Of The Album?

Lord G

Lord G Is From Detroid, He Hooked Up With Death Row Thru A Bass-Player,Produced And Vocalist Named Tony "T" Green (Who Was Working For Death Row At The Time, Appeared On "What´s My Name" By Snoop And Produced CPO´s "Jus So Ya Know" To Name A Few) And Produced Butch Smalls.
Lord G Was Featured On A 12" Of "Regulate" For Above The Rim Soundtrack Called "Mi Moni Rite"Which Was A Bonus Track For Above The Rim Soundtrack On Cassette. While He Was On Death Row, Also He Was Vocal-Coaching Lil Bow Wow, He Was Also Producing And Ghostwriting For People, Including Dr.Dre´s R´n´B Girl-Group Called Warning.He´s From The Group Militia With Ms.Toi And Mr.Tan, They Had A Hit "Burn" Back In The Days.

http://rapidshare.com/files/129172344/Lord_G.-Mi_Monie_Rite.mp3.html Lord G.-Mi Moni Rite
Interview With Lord G. (Talking Militia, Death Row,etc.)
http://www.g4tv.com/streetfury/features/53953/Words_From_The_Lord_Lord_G_Speaks_On_Militia_AllStars_Death_Row__Going_Solo.html

To Be Continiued...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:18:17 AM by Changed Man »

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:58:51 AM »
ther was a thread on makaveli-forever.com wit deathrow rare facts, ill try to get a hold of that agian cuz with each fact came with the source so u can say it was true. heres some that i can remember.

The original of "Who Gots Some Gangsta Shit" on murder was the case featured cpo boss hogg and slip capone.

^^ this is true cuz i asked slip and he said yes.

Tha Dogg Pound's first single was supposed to be called "I Rock Mic's" with the lady of rage.

Daz Dillinger said him and kurupt said there was more than 500 leftovers for dogg food.

thats all i can remember. il post more info

Good Info.Thx.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »

Well if Daz said it, then its got to be true

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Young Soldierz And Tha Relativez
http://www.discogs.com/image/R-610852-1138187105.jpeg

Young Soldierz (Big Wy,Dogg,Lil´Stretch,G-Pops,Yank) Members Got Their Start From The Famous "Bloods & Crips" Albums, Which Was Organized By Ronnin Ro To Make Two Notorious Gangs Collaborate On One Album.Nothing Is Impossible" So It Worked Out.Bloods & Crips Were Bustin Rhymes Together, Puttin´The Anger Against Each Other In Raps, Not Violence On Streets.Bloods & Crips Projects Released Albums, Incl. Best Of Albums From Both Sides Bloods And Crips.Big Wy Was Rappin Under The Alias Red Rag.Dangerous Records Also Released Some Solo Works By Various Members Of Bloods & Crips Albums.The Young Soldierz Album Was One Of Them.They Released  Self-Titled Album Before They Got With Death Row.The Album Had Songs Like "If Tomorrow Comes" And "Aligator" On It And Featured Other Bloods & Crips Rappers Incl. Bloody Mary aka Nini X (Sometimes Nina Ross)  Who Was Also Signed To Death Row Records By Suge.The Young Soldierz Album Had A Song Called "Eastside- Westside", Which Was Later Remixed And Put On Murder Was The Case Soundtrack (The Original On Young Soldierz Album Was Longer And Feature Keystone-Lil Stretch´s Brother,Tweedy Bird Loc,Freeze And Flip).Young Soldierz Appeared On 2 Soundtracks Released By Death Row Records."Eastside-Westside" On Murder Was The Case And "Take A Ni**a Like Me" On Gang Related Soundtrack.There´s Also A Rumoured-Track "Fiend To A Pipe" Which Was/Is Supposed To Be On "Inside Out Compilation" By Death Row  Which Later Became "Chronic 2000: Still Smokin".Later Big Wy And Dogg (Under The Alias Suga Buga) Formed A New Group Named "Tha Relativez", They Released 3 Albums, One Of Them "The Takeover" Was Death Row Material It Featured Death Row Artists Like Tha Realest, 6-9 Of 6 Feet Deep And Top Dogg Tha YGD.

O.F.T.B

Stands For Operation From The Bottom.Members Are: Flipside,Bustop,Low-MB.
They Are From LA-Watts, The Nickerson Garden Projects Blood-Set Called "Bounty Hunters".They Released An Album Before Death Row Called "Straight Up Watts".The Albums Sold Good, It Had Singles Like "Slangin´Dope" And "I Ain´t From Compton".After That They Hooked Up With Suge Knight And Death Row Records, Got Signed, Appeared On Murder Was The Case With The Song "Hot One" (Was Released Only On Cassette Of Murder Was The Case).They Had A DJ Quik Produced Cut On Above The Rim Soundtrack "Crack´Em".They Collabored With 2Pac, They Get A Shout-Out From 2Pac On His Hit Song "2 Live & Die In LA".Later They Appeared On Christmas On Death Row Compilation And Gridlock´d Soundtrack With Jewell On A Song Called "Body & Soul" They Also Shot A Video For It.Their Recorded Album For Death Row Was Unofficially Released The Album Featured 2Pac, Big Syke,Outlawz,6 Feet Deep,Snoop Doggy Dogg,Kurupt And Big Pimpin.They Also Collaborated With 2Pac On An Unreleased Song Called "The Struggle Continiues".There´s Also A Video For "Check Yo Hood" A Song With Female Death Row Vocalist Jewell.Their Death Row Album Contains A Song "Still A Mistery To Me" Dedicated To Yafou "Yaki Kadafi" Fula And Tupac "Makaveli" Shakur Of The Outlawz.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YM_dvmvIS4Q OFTB-Slangin Dope
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FTzsnEFuw4&feature=related OFTB f/ Jewell-Check Yo Hood
Download http://www.zshare.net/video/15157689c65daaba/ "Body & Soul" Video.

To Be Continiued...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:52:16 PM by Changed Man »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »

Well if Daz said it, then its got to be true

Daz says a lot of unbelievable things, but turns out more than half of them have been proven true. Lol.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 01:11:54 PM »
There was a Chronic 2000 tour which V.K. got kicked off. - FALSE.

Before anyone posts about this, Tha Realest did a few shows here and there, but there was never a Chronic 2000 tour. Props to S.C. for the information.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »
Random Stuff:

MAKING OF ALL EYEZ ON ME:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=186831.0 <--- Props to G Funk.

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 03:50:51 PM »
Before anyone posts about this, Tha Realest did a few shows here and there, but there was never a Chronic 2000 tour. Props to S.C. for the information.
Thanks To You For Tha Info. ;). So Why Did She Got Kicked Off? ???

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
Thanks To You For Tha Info. ;). So Why Did She Got Kicked Off? ???

People have a thing for falsifying information. That probably was the reason she got kicked off his shows, but there was never a Chronic 2000 tour.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 06:09:04 PM »
originally dr.dre wanted the murder was the case soundtrack strictly done by dpg members (snoop, dpg, nate etc) wit dre production but suge wanted othr artists & producers on it (sneed, young soldiers, cube, cpo etc).
kurupt said in a interview that him & daz only did a few traks on their "westcoast aftershock" album.

craig mack left bad boy the same night of the mike tyson fight wer he went 2 death row 2 record wit daz. Have i got this right?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 06:14:39 PM by kurupt4life »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »
originally dr.dre wanted the murder was the case soundtrack strictly done by dpg members (snoop, dpg, nate etc) wit dre production but suge wanted othr artists & producers on it (sneed, young soldiers, cube, cpo etc).
kurupt said in a interview that him & daz only did a few traks on their "westcoast aftershock" album.

craig mack left bad boy the same night of the mike tyson fight wer he went 2 death row 2 record wit daz. Have i got this right?

Indeed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »
is that the mike tyson fight Pac got killed after???

damn thats insane
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens