Author Topic: A.B.N.-It_Is_What_It_Is-2008-[GroupRip]  (Read 710 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A.B.N.-It_Is_What_It_Is-2008-[GroupRip]
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 04:04:59 AM »
iŽd give this shit 3.75/5 and iŽm a huge Trae and Z-Ro fan. it was pretty dissapointed, looking forward to Crack though. and for the people wondering why they used to some old songs and that it sounds thrown togheter have to remember that they did it in like a week.

Are you serious?

kemizt

Young Old Head

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:08 AM »
damn thay used a different beat 4 Miss My Dawgs i wuz lookin forward 2 that track real disapointing
No Help iz on it 2 wtf?

thought the same...

Cash Money Blood Gang

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 07:16:42 AM »
iŽd give this shit 3.75/5 and iŽm a huge Trae and Z-Ro fan. it was pretty dissapointed, looking forward to Crack though. and for the people wondering why they used to some old songs and that it sounds thrown togheter have to remember that they did it in like a week.

its 2 different versions of this album... rap-a-lot changed a bunch of shit...its djs that had the real deal before this leak...when i get my hands on it u will hear the difference..kuz trae nor ro roll this shit..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »

its 2 different versions of this album... rap-a-lot changed a bunch of shit...its djs that had the real deal before this leak...when i get my hands on it u will hear the difference..kuz trae nor ro roll this shit..

major props if you can post the other version, overall i wasnt that dissapointed as i was expecting it to be real bad after some of the posts on here.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rudki

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »

would appreciate to hear this version man, preferred the unchanged shit 10x more

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

major props if you can post the other version, overall i wasnt that dissapointed as i was expecting it to be real bad after some of the posts on here.

co sign

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »
no leak of the original version of the album yet ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 01:07:38 PM »
no leak of the original version of the album yet ?