Author Topic: So LL and Eminem are friends now (prank call) but remember when Em dissed him?  (Read 404 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
On the Role Model video that came out in the fall of 99, the edited version they used for the video said,

"A Hell Spawn
Dropping a stealth bomb
6 Mics In The Source/
They borrowed one from LL's arm"!

that's a clever line, because that was similar to the line Canibus used which sparked his beef with LL, and Em was basically saying he was a crazy muthafucka and would say anything about anyone, big deal, lol.... and btw, here's the lyrics for the origional album cut that were replaced...

"I strangle you to death
and I'll choke you again
And break your fuckin legs
till your bones poke through your skin!"

classic Eminem lyrics over classic Dre production, nobody could touch Em in those days (although most of ya'll were still hatin on him then cause he was white (I remember you all over at bodyrott, wckillaz, and Dreday forums))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:38:59 AM by Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

soulja85

• 'G'
Eh? hardly a diss.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Eh? hardly a diss.

For a rapper on his first album saying "borrow that mic on your arm" it can be considered a diss... Obviously LL took it as a big diss whenever Canibus said it, because one of hip-hop's most classic battles was sparked because of that same line.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, considering how offended LL was when Canibus said it, this is definetly a jab towards him. I never knew that the original had those lyrics, Em and LL battle back then would be great.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha, that was not a diss at all.  LL Cool J was one of Em's favorite rappers since he was kid.  He's always loved LL.

Mygla

I think I vaguely remember some rumours about Em ghostwriting LL's disses against Canibus... could be all in my head tho  :P

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think I vaguely remember some rumours about Em ghostwriting LL's disses against Canibus... could be all in my head tho  :P
Heard that too
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

KURUPTION-81

LL Cool J was one of Em's favorite rappers since he was kid.  He's always loved LL.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

J Bananas

that isn't a diss.