Author Topic: DUBCNN: Tech N9ne Interview (Part 1) Up On Dubcnn Now!!! (Talks Cube/Lynch etc)  (Read 796 times)

KURUPTION-81

omg wen i saw this, i was like shit, i got to read this asap. great start. cant wait for part 2. u cut it off at a gd part with the pac question lol.

i hope this thread gets alot of attention. we've been expecting a tech n9ne interview for a long time and its finally here

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
str8 gangsta!
good lookin out
tech n9ne my favorite rapper, cant tell me nothin!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kuruptDPG

man the news on the westside connection is not gd on this thread lol. whys no1 reading this? this is tech were talking about!!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Anghellic = classic

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
props!!!!

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
We're right here with the one and only Tech N9ne on dubcnn. Kansas City is in the house

;D that part made me laugh............ good imterview. Can't wait for pt.2

Thnx Nima ur the shyt!
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Be on the look out for Part 2 where we talk about his track with 2Pac "Thugz Get Lonely Too", working with Crooked I and Chino XL and his relationship (or non-relationship) with Don Juan. Tech will also tell us about Yukmouth and The Regime, working with fellow Mid-Westers Twista and Krayzie Bone and of course about the future of Tech N9ne.

Until then, check out Part 1 and make sure to pick up "Killer", in stores now!

^ caught my attention............ can't wait. Lets see what dude has to say.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Nima - Dubcnn.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i want them unreleased traccs hope he releases them
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.