Author Topic: T.I. Unveils 'Abstract' Album Cover For Upcoming Paper Trail To MTV News  (Read 557 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Right after T.I. drops his LP in the fall, he'll start filming "Bone Deep" with Idris Elba and Chris Brown. The movie focuses on gentleman thugs with a flair for fashion and firearms who rob banks."

::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Is the King starting to fall off... or will he flip the script like fellow Southerns Outkast... this could be interesting.

StevenQBosell

Right after T.I. drops his LP in the fall, he'll start filming "Bone Deep" with Idris Elba and Chris Brown. The movie focuses on gentleman thugs with a flair for fashion and firearms who rob banks.

Sounds like an SNL skit

LMAO, sure does

Lunatic

Is the King starting to fall off... or will he flip the script like fellow Southerns Outkast... this could be interesting.
no worries and no question - Paper Trail will be great album.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
that cover is dope and if it pieces of paper wit lyrics on it. definitely dope.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Don't really know how I feel bout this cover..something I never would of expected outta T.I.
Not saying that a bad thing though..

J Bananas

yeah i really don't think avant garde would be the term for his next album which is sure to be the same shit as usual

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i really don't think avant garde would be the term for his next album which is sure to be the same shit as usual
you are out of your mind. PAPER TRAIL WILL BE A CLASSIC!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i was never big on album covers. its the material on the cd that matters. this album is shaping out to be pretty good.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'

LOL T.I. fans are jokes

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL T.I. fans are jokes
suck a dick!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL T.I. fans are jokes

lol na, its not all t.i. fans...its just that one. hes always on t.i.'s nuts in every thread.