Author Topic: Gail Gotti & Sam Sneed Update!! CHECK IT OUT!!  (Read 1243 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Gail Gotti & Sam Sneed Update!! CHECK IT OUT!!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »
any info on that sam sneed slbum?

man ive told u this b4. if the j-flexx album havent had leaked then the sam sneed album wouldve been put out.

That's lies. Lol.

lol me lying? no chance!! i dont lie like u..

man ive told u this b4. if the j-flexx album havent had leaked then the sam sneed album wouldve been put out.

are you fucking retarded man?  Thats like saying if the sun doesn't rise.  EVERY album leaks, especially a rare deathrow album.  How you gonna believe the shit they say?  They said it just to get morons like you to not leak the album.

i aint retarded, why u taken a bitch fit for? 101 did say if this album leaks then thers a silm chance for sneed album to come out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:16:26 PM by kurupt4life »

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »

That's lies. Lol.

are you fucking retarded man?  Thats like saying if the sun doesn't rise.  EVERY album leaks, especially a rare deathrow album.  How you gonna believe the shit they say?  They said it just to get morons like you to not leak the album.

i aint retarded, why u taken a bitch fit for? 101 did say if this album leaks then thers a silm chance for sneed album to come out.

and you are one of the ones dumb enough to believe that

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2008, 08:04:01 PM »

That's lies. Lol.

You take 101's word like he's God. He has no Sam Sneed album and never will. J Flexx never gave him it, because J Flexx didn't have it. I have no need to lie you ugly fucking Paki.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 05:30:31 AM »

That's lies. Lol.

no im not, im jus saying wat he said, thats it.

That's lies. Lol.

You take 101's word like he's God. He has no Sam Sneed album and never will. J Flexx never gave him it, because J Flexx didn't have it. I have no need to lie you ugly fucking Paki.

no i dont, u treat nino as god. why do u have to be racist for? u didnt have to take it there.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 01:12:40 PM »
gail on detox,....well, why not?! lol

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »

That's lies. Lol.

That's lies. Lol.

no i dont, u treat nino as god. why do u have to be racist for? u didnt have to take it there.

Well at least Nino didn't get cockblocked by his boss from talking to Suge. Why did I get racist? You e-thugs deserve it.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »

That's lies. Lol.

That's lies. Lol.

Well at least Nino didn't get cockblocked by his boss from talking to Suge. Why did I get racist? You e-thugs deserve it.

werent u plannin 2 help suge knight beat up that barber guy lol? u sure are funny dogg

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »

That's lies. Lol.

That's lies. Lol.

werent u plannin 2 help suge knight beat up that barber guy lol? u sure are funny dogg

Gullible fucks like yourself are what keep people from respecting people who like Death Row music.

D-Stress

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2008, 02:34:26 AM »
Sam Sneed Album Would Be Dope With "Hollywood Squares" On It.They Need To Release It.
Killz, Whatīs Up With The Death Row Thread?Why Donīt You Post No More?I Will Add Some Stuff Today Or Tommorow.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 05:18:08 AM »
Sam Sneed Album Would Be Dope With "Hollywood Squares" On It.They Need To Release It.
Killz, Whatīs Up With The Death Row Thread?Why Donīt You Post No More?I Will Add Some Stuff Today Or Tommorow.

yh homie i kno. lets jus hope it gets put out, i think kameroti has his material

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 10:40:33 AM »

I am working on Tha Vaults. That's where you will see my Death Row information Mr. Phunk. :) Hollywood Squares was for the Death Row East compilation. I don't have the track listing, but it was confirmed for that.

D-Stress

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »

I am working on Tha Vaults. That's where you will see my Death Row information Mr. Phunk. :) Hollywood Squares was for the Death Row East compilation. I don't have the track listing, but it was confirmed for that.

you know ;) (notice that i didnt take your shit, i only took that what i wrote,right?)
lol the irony, the track was for DR East and he got his ass-whooped because he had east coast muthafuckas in it?wtf?wasnt the DR East thang goin on in late 96?and the beating was in 95.
if the beating really happend then i dont know what to say.when sam called death row to appear in the video nobody came, and when he did it wiht his (east coast) people then got his ass kicked :( thats unfair.