Author Topic: Which will be the better album???????????  (Read 534 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Which will be the better album???????????
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »
yeah Nas is dope, but Bravehearts are crap and god's son, street's disciple and nastradamus were avg as hell

this new album crazy though
that shit was super garbage. plus nastradamus was ass. i'am was good but it had some filler. hip hop is dead had a good five songs and that shit was off. he definitely has great albums but after street disciple he slipped a bit. seriously, he can't fuck wit t.i. i've got some unreleased t.i. shit that's better than that bullshit. pac was better than nas and i think t.i. is the tupac of our generation not weezy fuck baby. now let the hate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah that was garbage. I love I Am, no filler on it for me, that's a classic. HipHop is dead was pretty solid but didnt have that much replay value. Who Killed It was wack as FUCK ruined that album's credibility for me and had some average joints. His best albums are all better than TI's albums but his worse albums are worse than TI's worse albums. Still, U gotta see that he's had 4 more albums so he has had more room for slip up. I think Nas > Pac. Nas > T.I. T.I. > any new gen rapper.
all eyez on me was better than it was written. me against the world was better than illmatic. but t.i. has 5 great albums(i said it) and a classic on the way. he gets better every album and he always got top notch production(yes great beats does count people) and lyrically shreds a track every time. the dude ain't ever spit a wack verse. if he did, he wouldn't be the king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »
untitled is better than hip hop is dead but not nas strongest album. to me his best album is either god's son or street disciple. t.i. evolving folks and whatever you like is growing on me(i don't think it should be the first single though).

You serious? Streets disciple wtf! have you even heard Illmatic or Stillmatic?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »
untitled is better than hip hop is dead but not nas strongest album. to me his best album is either god's son or street disciple. t.i. evolving folks and whatever you like is growing on me(i don't think it should be the first single though).

You serious? Streets disciple wtf! have you even heard Illmatic or Stillmatic?
yes sir. i own stillmatic.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »
damn classic, u like god's son and street's disciple like that? 2 of his wackest albums imo.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »
I feel that Untitled is great album, much better than HHIS. T.I is ok but can't compete.
are you crazy? nas has fumbled the ball so many times i'm surprised he still got fans. y'all are some loyal muthafuckas. did you cop that bravehearts album too or that oochie wallie shit? LMFAO.

hell yea im loyal to nas, drops good albums...why ur so loyal to t.i. is the true question...? is he forcing you to be loyal with all those military weapons he got in the crib? ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »
TI sucks dick. Untitled is way better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »
TI sucks dick. Untitled is way better.
let the nerds hate but in my face though them words get ate.