Author Topic: fuckin swine...  (Read 486 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuckin swine...
« on: July 16, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
my motto has always ben mutha fuck the police,so no suprise that the bitch ass california highway patrol have nothin better to than harass your homie from dubcc. i got my ticket in the mail $520!...speeding and crossin a double yellow on the 10 in pomona. just cause some cock sucker thought it would be funny to do 50 in the carpool lane and speed up when i try and pass him...fuckin cop didnt even give a fuck when i tried to explain to the dude.actin like he was doin me a favor lol. fuck it maybe dude wont show up to court....

Sikotic™

Re: fuckin swine...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »
Let's go spam the highway patrol forum:
http://www.chpforums.com/forum/index.php?s=ee9d34654ae775be4033a96bc7579d51

I don't give a fuck no mo.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:20:50 PM by His Majesty King Sikotic II »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
I'm dead serious. LET'S ROLL ON THEM PUERCOS.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »
im fucking down when the attack gonna begin?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »
If I.Snitch keeps his mouth shut for once, I'll get him a job with them po-pos.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

iSnitched

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »
I don't think that's such a good ideas guys. Basically, I'm an active member over at that forum. So, not such a good idea. Remember, just when you think the coast is clear, it's not.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »
I don't think that's such a good ideas guys. Basically, I'm an active member over at that forum. So, not such a good idea. Remember, just when you think the coast is clear, it's not.
We'll just wait until I get some dirt on you. That way, you won't be so quick to pop off like Curtis.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 10:29:37 PM »
lol @ this clown...i need to put an e-hit out on this penche rata.Kain i see you...

good look Sik,im down to ride on those fake ass poncherello's.

iSnitched

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 09:29:32 AM »
^^I don't understand why people don't like snitching.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
fuck it maybe dude wont show up to court....

the best chance you have at that is right before your ticket amount is due, or court date....ask for an extension.  theyll give you an extra month and maybe the cop will not show up. i think they get paid overtime or some shit tho for their time in court
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »
if there's one cause i'm down for, it's "fuck the police"...now that's an invasion that'd be worth something.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »
if there's one cause i'm down for, it's "fuck the police"...now that's an invasion that'd be worth something.

We're certainly picky with our wars aren't we Mr. Nik  >:(

Won't be down to ride with dubcc no matter what the 'cause but if it suits you best you'll switch face and join in on the war  :(
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »

Won't be down to ride with dubcc no matter what the 'cause but if it suits you best you'll switch face and join in on the war  :(

invading helpless 13 year old emo kids=gay...no matter what way you look at it. never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

invading helpless 13 year old emo kids=gay...no matter what way you look at it. never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.

I honestly don't see what's so gay about invading a website, it was for fun, we got kicks out of it, for all we know that highway forum thing could have alot of geeky 14/15 year olds who're looking into learning law or some bullshit.

When you join a forum, personal details get left behind.

Age, Name, Where you're from. People don't give too shits about that. If The Game joined this forum for example, alot of people would be amazed, but you just know someone won't give a fuck and for the lulz will diss him directly/call him out on the G-Spot.

They didn't care they were 13 year olds, i'm 19 and by a landslide i could fuck them up, but they didn't care. Age don't mean shit to anyone on the internet.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.
Let's do the damn thing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE