Author Topic: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single  (Read 1753 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
''whatever you like'' is hot as hell. even though i don't favor the producer that much i don't think t.i. should work wit him again ,unless he can bring some fire. this shit is way different from lolipop too. it's better than lolipop. the king is back haters!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Lollipop >>>>>> Whatever You Like

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008, 05:37:36 PM »
''whatever you like''>>>>>>>>>>>>>>''lolipop''. wayne needs to leave the cocaine alone. 40 glocc had his bitch ass shook in cali. bitch ass nigga called the cops because them locs had his ass stuck.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
Forgot about Khao in my earlier post..dude should bring some heat. IMO if T.I. needed to make a track or a couple tracks for the females i'd rather it be songs like "Why You Wanna" then "Whatever You Like"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
''whatever you like''>>>>>>>>>>>>>>''lolipop''. wayne needs to leave the cocaine alone. 40 glocc had his bitch ass shook in cali. bitch ass nigga called the cops because them locs had his ass stuck.

see how does the 40 glocc situation defend your statement "whatever you like>>>>>>lollipop"?

thats like saying, crank that>>>big poppa...cuz tupac dissed the shit outta biggie in "hit em up". ::) :P

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »

see how does the 40 glocc situation defend your statement "whatever you like>>>>>>lollipop"?

thats like saying, crank that>>>big poppa...cuz tupac dissed the shit outta biggie in "hit em up". ::) :P

He's a fucking idiot who has T.I.'s dick down his throat. This guy is worse than Lunatic, and that's saying a lot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »

He's a fucking idiot who has T.I.'s dick down his throat. This guy is worse than Lunatic, and that's saying a lot.

lol, glad to see im not the only one who thinks that. but luna is cool guy, he is just a fan. he doesnt make bold, ridiculous statements about t.i. like classic. :P

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/154448171d68bf5e/

1st Official Single "Whatever You Like" off PAPER TRAIL has arrived!

Check out my audio player right now to hear the 1st official single "Whatever You Like" produced by Jim Jonsin, off my new album PAPER TRAIL in stores September 9th! Let me know what you think of the track below, and be sure to add it to YOUR myspace page, aight pimpin? BE EASY!!!!

Wow, this came out of left field - T.I. has never mentioned this song in an article and Swing Ya Rag was pretty much confirmed as the first single the other day.

This is TRASH :-X 
Swing Ya Rag > This :-X

I knew he would have a song for the bitches, but this is taking it too far - hopefully this is like carter 3, bullshit single and then the rest of the album is muhc better.

Dude knows he can't put out his usual aggressive / energetic / club friendly single cuz the content could be detrimental to his court-case. I actually like this song tho. Definitely better than that "Swing Your Rag" crap.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »

you bitch ass nigga. you don't know shit. you hoe ass nigga mind ya muthafuckin' buisness bitch. you and ya bitch mrs. chamillitary dick. though death is callin' ? you dumb fuck, death need to be callin' ya stupid ass. kids like you two are the reason i'm not against abortions. y'all are just two fuck boys in a pod.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »

you bitch ass nigga. you don't know shit. you hoe ass nigga mind ya muthafuckin' buisness bitch. you and ya bitch mrs. chamillitary dick. though death is callin' ? you dumb fuck, death need to be callin' ya stupid ass. kids like you two are the reason i'm not against abortions. y'all are just two fuck boys in a pod.

LOL, that didnt defend your statement either. ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »

LOL, that didnt defend your statement either. ;D
LOL,go drink some cum out a condom !!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »
don't worry bout it chamill, i noticed a few days ago poster though death (etc) is on my nut sack.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2008, 02:09:57 AM »
i like the song

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2008, 06:41:32 AM »
don't worry bout it chamill, i noticed a few days ago poster though death (etc) is on my nut sack.
LOL.... that's what they do. they are dick hoppers.  i like their silly comments though, they keep me entertained. i think if tip wasn't so hot we wouldn't have been going on and on about t.i. on a post mostly about nas. but it's all good.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:29:28 AM by classic material »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2008, 11:57:03 AM »
LOL.... that's what they do. they are dick hoppers.  i like their silly comments though, they keep me entertained. i think if tip wasn't so hot we wouldn't have been going on and on about t.i. on a post mostly about nas. but it's all good.

::)