Author Topic: Chamillionaire - Put On (Hot!) Off Mixtape Messiah 4  (Read 547 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Chamillionaire - Put On (Hot!) Off Mixtape Messiah 4
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
I can see why u feel whatever u like is wack Cham Click, but Cham known for singing a whole lot as well.

i personally like chams hooks when he sings...i guess thats why im a fan lol. i just really DONT like that new song by t.i.. not tips style. the other no matter what, and what up is good however...swing your rag has yet to grow on me.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 04:48:12 PM »
I can see why u feel whatever u like is wack Cham Click, but Cham known for singing a whole lot as well.

i personally like chams hooks when he sings...i guess thats why im a fan lol. i just really DONT like that new song by t.i.. not tips style. the other no matter what, and what up is good however...swing your rag has yet to grow on me.
me 2, im just puttin that out there..lol ye, true..its growin on me, still the worse song released thus far..take it for what its worth..a song for the bitches, he "had" 2 do it..i like swing ya rag a lot, better than the new single. he's 3/4 in my books.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »

well that's your opinion and you have a right to it. that's song is nothing left field from t.i. he's always done songs for the bitches(they buy his records too) and swing ya rag is hot. one of the best swizz tracks i've ever heard and tip laced it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

well that's your opinion and you have a right to it. that's song is nothing left field from t.i. he's always done songs for the bitches(they buy his records too) and swing ya rag is hot. one of the best swizz tracks i've ever heard and tip laced it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to put my 2 cents in this one as a BIG TI fan, he always does songs for the bitches but this one is different - it aint bad, but aint really his style. The first ever Jim Jonsin beat he's ever used and not so sure I want him to ever use another lol.

Swing Ya Rag is another story - that beat is fire.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »

me 2, im just puttin that out there..lol ye, true..its growin on me, still the worse song released thus far..take it for what its worth..a song for the bitches, he "had" 2 do it..i like swing ya rag a lot, better than the new single. he's 3/4 in my books.

i think thats fair enough. i guess everyone kind of has to do it now-a-days for album sales (except nas 8)). just lookin for straight good TIP for the rest of PT.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 04:53:35 PM »

i think thats fair enough. i guess everyone kind of has to do it now-a-days for album sales (except nas 8)). just lookin for straight good TIP for the rest of PT.
yeah sadly everyone does it and Nas did in a way 2; u would never hear nas spittin over polow da don in 1993 (to be more fair, let's say lil jon in 2000). dont worry, it'll be a hot album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 04:59:42 PM »

yeah sadly everyone does it and Nas did in a way 2; u would never hear nas spittin over polow da don in 1993 (to be more fair, let's say lil jon in 2000). dont worry, it'll be a hot album.

i guess nas kinda went off his own style on that one...but he still came hard, and i was definatly feelin that track.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »

i guess nas kinda went off his own style on that one...but he still came hard, and i was definatly feelin that track.
yeah, nothin says u cant like a mainstream track, im feelin hero 2..but it def was a lil different beat 2 hear nas spit over..same with 'make the world go round' and i bet that gets dropped as a single.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 05:02:06 PM »

exactly. nas rhyming over that bullshit but t.i.'s new shit ain't hot??? go choke off some cum fuck boy!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »

exactly. nas rhyming over that bullshit but t.i.'s new shit ain't hot??? go choke off some cum fuck boy!!!!!!!!!

nas was still rappin tho...t.i. is literally singing. like wtf is that? lmao.  :loco:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 05:34:55 PM »

nas was still rappin tho...t.i. is literally singing. like wtf is that? lmao.  :loco:
it's still hot. it's a baller talking to his bitch what's the big deal? rappers sung before. biggie sung player haters and no one ridiculed him for that. t.i. killed that shit and the beat was definitely better than the lolipop beat. that shit is fly for them hoes.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »

? Nas started working with Timbo in 98. he worked with lil jon in 01 or 02. shit he was fuckin with the TRACKMASTERS in 96

it's still hot. it's a baller talking to his bitch what's the big deal? rappers sung before. biggie sung player haters and no one ridiculed him for that. t.i. killed that shit and the beat was definitely better than the lolipop beat. that shit is fly for them hoes.

remove tis genitalia from your orifices

lollipops beat >>> tis
the hook >>> tis
the verses >>> tis (not lyrically, but in catchyness and sound)

ti just did a lame ripoff. guaranteed to chart lower (though thats a poor indication of quality...)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:12:39 PM by R1ZE »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 06:26:37 PM »

? Nas started working with Timbo in 98. he worked with lil jon in 01 or 02. shit he was fuckin with the TRACKMASTERS in 96

remove tis genitalia from your orifices

lollipops beat >>> tis
the hook >>> tis
the verses >>> tis (not lyrically, but in catchyness and sound)

ti just did a lame ripoff. guaranteed to chart lower (though thats a poor indication of quality...)
you dick suckin' ass nigga. the shit is hot. and we'll see what happens on september 9th. you ding bat !!!!!