Author Topic: This applies to the UK Only.  (Read 423 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This applies to the UK Only.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
no i dont think you're taking it too far, i think its pure class 8) lol

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 01:12:34 AM »
I think your acting like an imature knob mate, you might wanna try growing up a bit and deal with the matter yourself instead of coming on some forum asking people to call her threatening her. I know how annoying some young immature people can be, especially young girls like this bird but I think you are taking it way too far.....You wanna hope she ain't got a bro who find out what you doing....
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:19:43 AM by frisch213 »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 07:56:15 AM »
I think your acting like an imature knob mate, you might wanna try growing up a bit and deal with the matter yourself instead of coming on some forum asking people to call her threatening her. I know how annoying some young immature people can be, especially young girls like this bird but I think you are taking it way too far.....You wanna hope she ain't got a bro who find out what you doing....

Lol i AM dealing with the matter "mate".

She ain't got no bumbaclart bro, and even if she did i'd eat him in seconds.

Try growing up  :laugh: That's a joke G. There's no such thing in this reality/time as acting grown up. Otherwise real life wars and what not wouldn't exist. When girls mistake your niceness to them as weakness, it's then you have to take command and rally the troops.

I'm not asking anyone to threaten her, i said feel free to do anything they like. They're more than welcome to do whatever they like with the number.

But on a real note i respect your opinion. If you could just take that kind of talk from girls younger than you and let them bop with it, then keep doing what you do.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 09:01:34 AM »
nar fuck dat u justified lol

www.urbantingz.com   <<<<<all u.k urban site

seriously them guys live for this sorta stuff hahaha

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »

" Lauren Ann Louise Murray, 07907793205, Feel free to prank call, send threats, etc etc. This bitch don't know who she messin' with. " is what you said so you were asking people to send threats to her but whatever, Its up to you what u do/say obviously so go for it, i'm just putting across how I feel on the situation, I know if I had some young tart giving it to me, I'd put it on her myself, I wouldn't be asking other people to do shit to her.....keep doing what u do...

Try growing up  :laugh: That's a joke G. There's no such thing in this reality/time as acting grown up. Otherwise real life wars and what not wouldn't exist. When girls mistake your niceness to them as weakness, it's then you have to take command and rally the troops.

I'm not asking anyone to threaten her, i said feel free to do anything they like. They're more than welcome to do whatever they like with the number.

But on a real note i respect your opinion. If you could just take that kind of talk from girls younger than you and let them bop with it, then keep doing what you do.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 09:23:03 AM by frisch213 »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »

" Lauren Ann Louise Murray, 07907793205, Feel free to prank call, send threats, etc etc. This bitch don't know who she messin' with. " is what you said so you were asking people to send threats to her but whatever, Its up to you what u do/say obviously so go for it, i'm just putting across how I feel on the situation, I know if I had some young tart giving it to me, I'd put it on her myself, I wouldn't be asking other people to do shit to her.....keep doing what u do...

Like i said, feel free to do whatever you like.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »
I think you're immature...but I also think you're the classic immature dude who creates some funny ass situations. Keep it up.

This is the same bitch you posted up last time, right? LOL

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »
I think you're immature...but I also think you're the classic immature dude who creates some funny ass situations. Keep it up.

Yeah but i didn't do much about her that time.

No way i'm taking that as a compliment or an insult btw lol immaturity isn't determined through your will of getting revenge  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

No way i'm taking that as a compliment or an insult btw lol immaturity isn't determined through your will of getting revenge  :o

Definitely not...but it IS, however, determined through your WAY of getting that revenge. LOL.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

Definitely not...but it IS, however, determined through your WAY of getting that revenge. LOL.

Then please do tell, mention anyway of getting revenge that's not considered 'Childish' or 'immature'.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »
Shoot the bitch man. Just do it. Stop being a bitch

I was joking by the way. I don't want the murder of some random white girl pointed at me. Dont kill her man. Take her backpack and throw it somewhere or something.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 04:39:59 PM by Sparegeez »

JAZ

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »
any one called?

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
pull her skirt up and start hollering for people to look at her nasty thighs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »

Then please do tell, mention anyway of getting revenge that's not considered 'Childish' or 'immature'.

asking a message forum to prank call her, lmao

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
wow @ that dramtica wikipedia site.. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jake_Roberts   WOW...

Alright, what u gotta do is...........

Walk away.. 

LET IT GO... 

These bitches crave attention, the best revenge is to not give them any..  Ya dig?