Poll

Would You Buy An OFFICIAL SOLO Danny Boy Album?

Yes
13 (33.3%)
No
16 (41%)
Only if Death Row Records released it!
10 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Would You Buy An OFFICIAL SOLO Danny Boy Album? (Poll)  (Read 690 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Would You Buy An OFFICIAL SOLO Danny Boy Album? (Poll)
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 02:35:55 PM »
<------voted "no".

Kilo4

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »
Tha Row 4 LIFE!

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »
Tha Row 4 LIFE!

Great contribution to the topic.

Soopahigh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 08:14:19 AM »
It would depend on the music, i wouldnt just buy it just because its danny boy.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 01:46:57 AM »
I'm not surprized by the no's.... you guys like rap and he is not a rapper.. so it makes sense... but the ones who said "only on DR"... WOW... rarely do I say anything... And I usually keep my opinions to myself.. and I'm sure somebody's gonna write "yeah, you shoulda"  .......but IT's 2008!!!! not 98 when you guys were 10 years old!!!!  THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER NEW DEATH ROW RELEASE.... Wake up!!!  Why are you guys standing around squeezing the last couple drops that are left in your DeathRow toothpaste tubes!?!?!? Go get a new one cause your breath is over a decade old!!! That ship has sunk and your trapped in an airtight room on their ship and the oxygen ran out a long time ago!!!  Your like old people that listen to oldies ONLY cause it's what they grew up on!!!  Another 50 years and ya'll will be in the same boat!!!  How many of you have a DeathRow album in your car or home CD player right now!?!?!  How many have replaced that cd 30 times cause it scratches from over handling them cause you haven't found another cd to like!?!?!  lol... I don't get it... but It's not somthing I care to understand either...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 04:32:07 AM »

I'm not surprized by the no's.... you guys like rap and he is not a rapper.. so it makes sense... but the ones who said "only on DR"... WOW... rarely do I say anything... And I usually keep my opinions to myself.. and I'm sure somebody's gonna write "yeah, you shoulda"  .......but IT's 2008!!!! not 98 when you guys were 10 years old!!!!  THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER NEW DEATH ROW RELEASE.... Wake up!!!  Why are you guys standing around squeezing the last couple drops that are left in your DeathRow toothpaste tubes!?!?!? Go get a new one cause your breath is over a decade old!!! That ship has sunk and your trapped in an airtight room on their ship and the oxygen ran out a long time ago!!!  Your like old people that listen to oldies ONLY cause it's what they grew up on!!!  Another 50 years and ya'll will be in the same boat!!!  How many of you have a DeathRow album in your car or home CD player right now!?!?!  How many have replaced that cd 30 times cause it scratches from over handling them cause you haven't found another cd to like!?!?! 

However unlikely it may seem not all DR and/or Pac fans are complete idiots that fit the description you gave above. Besides my daily dosis of DR I currently have the latest albums by Fat Joe, Madonna, Usher and Mariah Carey in heavy rotation along with a mix CD containing the latest in R&B, hip hop and reggaeton.
Never judge a book by its cover.

lol... I don't get it... but It's not somthing I care to understand either...

Yet you still took the time to type that post.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 06:22:31 AM »
I would buy anything that is quality music. DB is more than capable of that so as long as he comes correct I'd cop for sure.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »
I'm not surprized by the no's.... you guys like rap and he is not a rapper.. so it makes sense... but the ones who said "only on DR"... WOW... rarely do I say anything... And I usually keep my opinions to myself.. and I'm sure somebody's gonna write "yeah, you shoulda"  .......but IT's 2008!!!! not 98 when you guys were 10 years old!!!!  THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER NEW DEATH ROW RELEASE.... Wake up!!!  Why are you guys standing around squeezing the last couple drops that are left in your DeathRow toothpaste tubes!?!?!? Go get a new one cause your breath is over a decade old!!! That ship has sunk and your trapped in an airtight room on their ship and the oxygen ran out a long time ago!!!  Your like old people that listen to oldies ONLY cause it's what they grew up on!!!  Another 50 years and ya'll will be in the same boat!!!  How many of you have a DeathRow album in your car or home CD player right now!?!?!  How many have replaced that cd 30 times cause it scratches from over handling them cause you haven't found another cd to like!?!?!  lol... I don't get it... but It's not somthing I care to understand either...

Is it just me or have you spoken out of your arse when writing that.

You say the ship has sunk, That is one of the main reasons people want DR material. It's called being a music collector.
And you say about being like old people listening to stuff we have grown up to, Isn't that what almost every music fans does?
I still listen to some of the very first albums I ever bought.

Or are you one of these morons that only listens to chart music to seem cool?

PS. I have Murder Was The Case Soundtrack in my car now.

Like The "Untouchable" DJR said, "Never judge a book by its cover"

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 08:44:37 AM »
I would buy it only under certain conditions.

- It has a few good producers who can do mellow-ish beats IE: Quik, Devante, and others.
- Has very few features. I have heard tracks in which Danny Boy just features; a majority of them suck ass.
- No Platinum Pearl artist or affiliated artist, except Mic Boog. I really don't like the artist off that Come Up bootleg.

Kilo4

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 12:12:35 AM »
Tha Row 4 LIFE!

thanks.

u seem to be posting alot after i make a post 4 some reason.

I would only buy this if it was released by Deathrow, not nino, nick,admin, joe,scott etc etc. And NOT on a bullshit CD-R either, must be a proper cd.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 12:27:25 AM »
Tha Row 4 LIFE!

thanks.

I would only buy this if it was released by Deathrow, not nino, nick,admin, joe,scott etc etc. And NOT on a bullshit CD-R either, must be a proper cd.

I would buy it, if it kept Clint from rapping and posting on forums. I think everyone would at that point. Come on y'all let's buy a new Danny Boy album!

Kilo4

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 01:17:25 AM »
Tha Row 4 LIFE!

thanks.

I would buy it, if it kept Clint from rapping and posting on forums. I think everyone would at that point. Come on y'all let's buy a new Danny Boy album!

your obsessed by clintdogg.